PDA

View Full Version : Wild Woody`s 1-18-04

Hack Goby
01-18-2004, 06:07 PM
:beer: Well we have done done it,The Motor City marauders are official.Jerry,Lidio,Dave,Darr yl,Dan,Mike,Jim,Santino and myself all got together tonite to discuss the formalitys and we came up with this,Prez.Dave (MI2QIK4U),Vice Prez.Darryl(BigSlim)and myself(Hack Goby)with Jim(Gilby04) covering the south end and Lowell(Lowell) covering the north end of the state.Nothing is set in stone even the name but we pounded the stake in the ground tonite and we are going from here.PS This is a "ALL PANTHER PLATFORM" site.

MI2QWK4U
01-18-2004, 06:14 PM
Very nice Mr. Vice President! We really did get a lot covered today, including the hardest thing, getting down to finalizing things. I thing we will do a good job representing the Motor City with Marauders and Crown Vics (sorry Hack! I was being genaric!) at different events and shows. Please check out the Upcoming Events forum for a post on the Woodward Dream Cruise. We would like to host a regional meet at the Cruise, and invite any and all members from this part of the country. Its going to be a great summer....
Dave

Thread for Woodward...
http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=7444

merc406
01-18-2004, 07:13 PM
:beer: Well we have done done it,The Motor City marauders are official.Jerry,Lidio,Dave,Darr yl,Dan,Mike,Jim,Santino and myself all got together tonite to discuss the formalitys and we came up with this,Prez.Dave (MI2QIK4U),Vice Prez.Darryl(BigSlim)and myself(Hack Goby)with Jim(Gilby04) covering the south end and Lowell(Lowell) covering the north end of the state.Nothing is set in stone even the name but we pounded the stake in the ground tonite and we are going from here.PS This is a "ALL PANTHER PLATFORM" site.

Cool :beer: :rock: , don't :shot: me for not being their.

SergntMac
01-18-2004, 07:30 PM
Man-oh-man, this is so...so...Ummm...Good?

I wasn't about to play with this "stupid = cool" stuff here, I know y'all may not get that right when coming from me, so, why try to play around like that, eh? Maybe someday we'll all get it better, but until then, let's be respectful of each other.

I think y'all are doing a real good thing here. Hack's "pounding the stake" in this and I agree. About time...eh? Bang that muther, Hack!

Y'all keep us Windy guys posted on your developments and growth, I am sure we are behind y'all 100 percent...HooRa!

Hack Goby
01-18-2004, 07:33 PM
Larry we will make you the man for where it all began,We had some other early Marauders at the shows and IF YOUR UP TO IT Maybe e-mail some of our 60-70`s brothers and let them know about our events.Nothing is set in stone yet so let me know about how you feel about it.

merc406
01-18-2004, 07:39 PM
[QUOTE=SergntMac]Man-oh-man, this is so...so...Ummm...Good?

I wasn't about to play with this "stupid = cool" stuff here, I know y'all may not get that right when coming from me, so, why try to play around like that, eh? Maybe someday we'll all get it better, but until then, let's be respectful of each other.

Believe me Sarge :coolman: , their is NO dis-respect here and only the people that know me would know why I can't make some events. ;)

merc406
01-18-2004, 07:44 PM
Larry we will make you the man for where it all began,We had some other early Marauders at the shows and IF YOUR UP TO IT Maybe e-mail some of our 60-70`s brothers and let them know about our events.Nothing is set in stone yet so let me know about how you feel about it.

No that's ok Hack, I think my cool message was taken wrong, I'm happy about all that is going on, I don't expect anything more than being with you all when I can. :rock: I met the other 64 MM owners and didn"t think to get their info at the time :shot: . I hope to see them again. :rasta: Other than those 2 we'll have to wait till Woodward to meet any other old MM owners. Their is only 1 other 63 that I know of in Michigan at this time. :banana2:

bigslim
01-18-2004, 07:53 PM
Paul, the coming soon banner looks great. I think this is going to be the best MM club around. We will have to set the standard for others to follow. I would like to express a welcome to any others out there that would like to contact us about joining our group. Larry, we will need you as our cornerstone to show where we came from with your 63 MM. Also, I would like to say that it was good seeing everyone. Thank you to Jerry and Lidio for your support. Also thanks to Dave for stepping up as our President and taking on the tasks set before him. Can't wait for spring.

Hack Goby
01-18-2004, 08:09 PM
Well I think we have just about covered everything.Goodnite Mrs Calabash,Where ever you are!:cool:

Lowell
01-19-2004, 02:59 AM
Sounds like I missed a good meeting. Priorities. I know of two other Marauders in Saginaw County. I know were one is parked, I know how to contact the salesman who sold the other. I will attempt to spark an interest for two more owners. Oh my, is this an obsession?

Hack Goby
01-19-2004, 08:27 AM
Well its the next day and my head is spinning.What did we do? all I remember is something about starting a car club and then this big afterpartyhttp://home.comcast.net/~hack_goby/Old_dream_cruise.jpgThis was in my camera.When did she show up? We sure know how to party(what I can remember)

bigslim
01-19-2004, 10:16 AM
Paul, we picked her up and put her in your trunk. Can you give her ride home?

merc406
01-19-2004, 12:13 PM
Well its the next day and my head is spinning.What did we do? all I remember is something about starting a car club and then this big afterpartyhttp://home.comcast.net/~hack_goby/Old_dream_cruise.jpgThis was in my camera.When did she show up? We sure know how to party(what I can remember)

I knew I wasn't gettin the whole story!!!!!! :lol: :D
Am glad you brought the camera tho!! :rasta: :beer:

bigslim
01-19-2004, 02:12 PM
Larry, we got her lined up for your next b'day party.

merc406
01-19-2004, 03:09 PM
Larry, we got her lined up for your next b'day party.

:lol: oh s--t here comes the wife........... :shot:

Come on guys, that was a joke :banana2:

Jerry Barnes
01-22-2004, 05:03 PM
Hey Guys,

It was great fun getting together with everyone on Sunday and Yes, you did get a lot accomplished. I wanted to thank everyone involved for taking the time to get our club started. Dave, Paul, and Darryl did a great job and I could not think of a better group of people to help us Marauder owners in Michigan. As always, I will help in anyway possible to make our club a lot of fun and successful. I can't tell you how much fun I have had since I got involved with the Marauder gang. I have the perfect job, my work is my hobby. It doesn't get any better then that!

I am looking forward to all of the events in 2004!

Congratulations to the Motor City Marauders!

See ya.