PDA

View Full Version : Invite for a Regional Marauder Meet at Woodward Dream Cruise..

MI2QWK4U
01-18-2004, 06:22 PM
I would like to invite all of the Windy City Crew to Detroit in August for a Regional meet at the Woodward Dream Cruise hosted by the Motor City Marauders....
Details:
http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=7444

SergntMac
01-18-2004, 06:33 PM
Hey, how stupid can you get, eh? Ummm...I mean, ummm, cool, eh?

Thanks for asking, Dave, I came to Detroit last year to join this event, but once I rang the doorbell, the lights went out. So did the electricity across the eastern seaboard, so, I didn't take anything personal.

I am looking forward to this event in '04, please keep us posted on it? Have any dates fixed yet?

MI2QWK4U
01-18-2004, 09:28 PM
Hey, how stupid can you get, eh? Ummm...I mean, ummm, cool, eh?

Thanks for asking, Dave, I came to Detroit last year to join this event, but once I rang the doorbell, the lights went out. So did the electricity across the eastern seaboard, so, I didn't take anything personal.

I am looking forward to this event in '04, please keep us posted on it? Have any dates fixed yet?

Sarge,
The Dream Cruise is Saturday, 8-21-04. We are thinking about trying to get space right on woodward where you can cruise and return to your spot at will, as well as tailgate and socialize. Hoping the Chigago guys want to join us.... You lost me with the how stupid can you get line? can you fill me in?
Dave

martyo
01-18-2004, 10:41 PM
Sarge,
You lost me with the how stupid can you get line? can you fill me in?
Dave
I think that would mean stupid, as in "stupid fast" which would be a good thing. I think.

SergntMac
01-19-2004, 03:15 AM
"stupid" meant to say "cool," that's all. Nothing harmful or insulting, just a play on words that's been floating around here a week or two now. I'll avoid this confusion in the future.

VicRattlehead
01-20-2004, 09:00 PM
hey would ya mind a tbird crashing in the party??? :rock: :rock: ill be good.