PDA

View Full Version : Wasted away at Marauderville!!!

DOOM
10-14-2011, 10:19 PM
Blown 3.8 & Marauderman singing karaoke! :eek: :lol:

http://i920.photobucket.com/albums/ad47/DOOMIE/4d894001.jpg

http://i920.photobucket.com/albums/ad47/DOOMIE/21afbf62.jpg

http://i920.photobucket.com/albums/ad47/DOOMIE/fc845b44.jpg

http://i920.photobucket.com/albums/ad47/DOOMIE/deff085c.jpg

http://i920.photobucket.com/albums/ad47/DOOMIE/13fd678a.jpg

ctrlraven
10-15-2011, 12:35 AM
Hope everyone is having fun!

SC Cheesehead
10-15-2011, 04:12 AM
Hope everyone is having fun!

No, it's terrible, awful, and boring.

Well, actually not, but I wanted to make you feel better...

guspech750
10-15-2011, 04:46 AM
That's awesome!!!

---
- Sent from my iPhone
Eaton Swap = Wreeeeeeeeeedom!!

Ms. Denmark
10-15-2011, 06:00 AM
That looks like soooooo much fun! Bet they needed me...I make a great back up (karaoke) singer! :coolman: :D

DOOM
10-15-2011, 09:49 AM
They were drunk singing margaritaville! :lol:

Dragcity
10-15-2011, 10:19 AM
Waisting away again in Marauderville. Looking for my lost rubber on asphalt. Some people claim that there's a brake torque to blame. But I know. It's my Trilogy's fault .....

DOOM
10-15-2011, 10:40 AM
Waisting away again in Marauderville. Looking for my lost rubber on asphalt. Some people claim that there's a brake torque to blame. But I know. It's my Trilogy's fault .....

Classic!!! :up:

Shaijack
10-15-2011, 01:23 PM
The song should be "I got you babe".

Ms. Denmark
10-15-2011, 01:37 PM
Waisting away again in Marauderville. Looking for my lost rubber on asphalt. Some people claim that there's a brake torque to blame. But I know. It's my Trilogy's fault ..... Dooms theme song! It's perfect!! LOL!:D

The song should be "I got you babe".
I'd need Mr. Man for that one. ;)

Blackened300a
10-16-2011, 12:15 PM
Dammit! where was I during this???? Video anyone??

Mr. Man
10-16-2011, 01:08 PM
Dooms theme song! It's perfect!! LOL!:D

I'd need Mr. Man for that one. ;)
Not enough beer in Pa to get me to do karaoke:P.

No video unfortunately:bigcry:

Doomie was wishing I had the T for use of its tailgate:D

SC Cheesehead
10-16-2011, 02:38 PM
Dammit! where was I during this???? Video anyone??

Hope not, no need to hear the equivilant of a bag full of cats being strangled... ;)

Papillon
10-16-2011, 02:42 PM
Hope not, no need to hear the equivilant of a bag full of cats being strangled... ;)

Hahahaa! I dunno Rexie... Everytime I turned around, Big Dog was standing there with a camera in hand :eek:

SC Cheesehead
10-16-2011, 02:52 PM
Hahahaa! I dunno Rexie... Everytime I turned around, Big Dog was standing there with a camera in hand :eek:

I checked, fortunately, he and said cameria were in abstentia for this, ahhh, "peformance"... :D

Papillon
10-16-2011, 02:55 PM
I checked, fortunately, he and said cameria were in abstentia for this, ahhh, "peformance"... :D

DAMMIT!!! :shake:

jsignorelli
10-16-2011, 03:02 PM
If they had dark glasses and black suits, they could have passed for the Blues Brothers............. I'M a Soul Man!

Joanne and I had a great time at MMIX. Hope to see you all (y'all) at Carlisle in June. I'm already registered.

SC Cheesehead
10-16-2011, 03:10 PM
DAMMIT!!! :shake:

Here you go, V, this oughta be pretty close...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hPxGmTGarM

Papillon
10-16-2011, 03:14 PM
Here you go, V, this oughta be pretty close...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hPxGmTGarM

..... :lol: .....

Ms. Denmark
10-16-2011, 03:40 PM
If they had dark glasses and black suits, they could have passed for the Blues Brothers............. I'M a Soul Man!

Joanne and I had a great time at MMIX. Hope to see you all (y'all) at Carlisle in June. I'm already registered. See you there Jim!!!

Bluerauder
10-16-2011, 04:56 PM
Blown 3.8 & Marauderman singing karaoke! :eek: :lol:

My wife and I had dinner with Tom and Kathy in the Irish Pub that night. Chris had mentioned karaoke on Friday night. Guess we should have hung around for the floor show. :D Where's the video ????

IwantmyMMnow!
10-18-2011, 06:23 AM
I was there to witness it live...trust me, you're better off not being able to see it. :P I've been waking up in the middle of the night in a cold, cold sweat since then with visions of this act invading my mind.

3.8 and I were going to perform "Baby got back" by Sir-Mix-a-Lot, but there was only enough time for one more song....now that would have been classic!

"Red beans and rice didn't miss her"

Marauderman
10-18-2011, 06:33 AM
3.8 and I were going to perform "Baby got back" by Sir-Mix-a-Lot, but there was only enough time for one more song....now that would have been classic!

"Red beans and rice didn't miss her"

I never did figure out why I got substituted in place of you, and had to pick a different song.....too bad the photographer musta had a mickey ......that may explain you headaches ----from those pics, they appear to be whats cause it :lol:,then again , I recall your liquid storage container getting a bit full as well..:beer::2thumbs::drink:

IwantmyMMnow!
10-18-2011, 07:17 AM
I never did figure out why I got substituted in place of you, and had to pick a different song...........

......then again , I recall your liquid storage container getting a bit full as well..:beer::2thumbs::drink:

3.8 is sweet on you, that's why! :P

Yeah, I got pretty hammered that night....didn't go to sleep until 4am; every time I closed my eyes, the room started spinning.....

Papillon
10-18-2011, 07:27 AM
So annoyed I missed this! :shake:

Note to everyone - Karaoke MUST be included in ALL future MM.net events. Please. Thanks. :D

CBT
10-18-2011, 07:37 AM

Note to everyone - Karaoke MUST be included in ALL future MM.net events. Please. Thanks. :D
BOOM! Winning :beer:
I think the Chris and Tom Show happened while we were playing LCR. :confused:

Papillon
10-18-2011, 07:53 AM
I can see it now.... You, Bob & Joe singing "I got you babe" :D

RAT TURDS! :mad2:

Blown3.8
10-18-2011, 09:40 AM
I tried to get people to go do karaoke but noone was interested. It was after LCR. It was at about 1:30am.

SC Cheesehead
10-18-2011, 10:35 AM
I tried to get people to go do karaoke but noone was interested. It was after LCR. It was at about 1:30am.

Nobody was drunk enough.

'Cept'n maybe Tom... ;)

Mr. Man
10-18-2011, 12:13 PM
Nobody was drunk enough.

'Cept'n maybe Tom... ;)
Actually not enough alcohol in Pa to get me or Sir Pink out there.:cool:

SC Cheesehead
10-18-2011, 01:10 PM
Actually not enough alcohol in Pa to get me or Sir Pink out there.:cool:

I dunno, he might do it for a midget...

PonyUP
10-18-2011, 02:38 PM

They would be singing "Slide it In" by Whitesnake

guspech750
10-18-2011, 03:51 PM

LMAO!! While holding hands of course.

---
- Sent from my iPhone

guspech750
10-18-2011, 03:52 PM
They would be singing "Slide it In" by Whitesnake

And "Like a Virgin"!!

---
- Sent from my iPhone

Marauderman
10-18-2011, 04:11 PM

You Betcha--there is always some unannounced happiness at MV---like in ours --the midnight golf cart tire spinning episode...remember that one !!!

I agree--A must--I think Chris and I started something --but that is how starts are born--right!!!

It did--shows that two great events can happen at the same time---those that are not announced can be the BEST!!!

The later it gets in the night--many great events can happen.....that song is a creation of many things with those guys!!!!!!

Nobody was drunk enough.

'Cept'n maybe Tom... ;)

Excuse meeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!! As I remember , there was a guy sitting in the lot before hand----with a bunch of us with a 4 digit # on the bottle of.........some dark tea.............way before this..........and Phoof!!!!!!!! it was gone--------wonder who that was....and he was gone to ..BED?????

IwantmyMMnow!
10-18-2011, 04:37 PM
Excuse meeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!! As I remember , there was a guy sitting in the lot before hand----with a bunch of us with a 4 digit # on the bottle of.........some dark tea.............way before this..........and Phoof!!!!!!!! it was gone--------wonder who that was....and he was gone to ..BED?????

Ummm...IIRC, you poured yourself some, took a sip, then dumped the rest into 3.8's cup. I think he and I did most of the damage on that bottle...the 4 digit # must have been 0400, cuz that's when my room finally stopped spinning....I think Rex left cuz he was mad that we drank all his hooch! :P

At least he had a reason to go back to his room...his woman was there. I had to go out and find one....oops, I've said too much....:o

Marauderman
10-18-2011, 04:49 PM
Ummm...IIRC, you poured yourself some, took a sip, then dumped the rest into 3.8's cup. I think he and I did most of the damage on that bottle...t

I had to go out and find one....oops, I've said too much....:o

That item mention above^^^^--well, I need to talk to you about that one--but I think I may need some of Rex's help with some of it...may need some more of that mystery # bottle again to get to the answer..:lol:

The dump into 3.8's was for a reason---its call experienced and timing...the rest.....well you said .....^^^^^ fun times ahead--which I like about us all!!

IwantmyMMnow!
10-18-2011, 05:15 PM
That item mention above^^^^--well, I need to talk to you about that one--but I think I may need some of Rex's help with some of it...may need some more of that mystery # bottle again to get to the answer..:lol:

In good time, my friend, in good time....which can happen sooner if a mystery # bottle is on the premesis...

Maybe Commerce in a couple of weeks?:lol:

SC Cheesehead
10-18-2011, 06:37 PM
Durn bottle of 1792 musta had a hole in it, got empty pretty fast...

Marauderman
10-18-2011, 06:48 PM
Durn bottle of 1792 musta had a hole in it, got empty pretty fast...

I think there may be a few willing to par take in kicking n for some more if I hear them correctly.....:beer::party: :2thumbs: :party1::sing: ah heck..enough of that ......ya think......

SC Cheesehead
10-18-2011, 06:49 PM
I think there may be a few willing to par take in kicking n for some more if I hear them correctly.....:beer::party: :2thumbs: :party1::sing: ah heck..enough of that ......ya think......

Bourbon run! :D

Marauderman
10-18-2011, 07:00 PM
Bourbon run! :D

Ah ...yah!!! but maybe even before that ya think?????

SC Cheesehead
10-18-2011, 07:01 PM
Ah ...yah!!! but maybe even before that ya think?????

If you're buyin' I'm flyin'...:D

Marauderman
10-18-2011, 07:05 PM
If you're buyin' I'm flyin'...:D

Gonna take some help from some of the other fliers from what I hear about its $$$$......but I believe you know where its hidden in all parts of the country..:lol:

05crownsport
10-18-2011, 07:13 PM
[QUOTE=Papillon;1102491]I can see it now.... You, Bob & Joe singing "I got you babe" :D

With eye contact?

CBT
10-19-2011, 03:56 AM
[QUOTE=Papillon;1102491]I can see it now.... You, Bob & Joe singing "I got you babe" :D

With eye contact?

Partial eye contact only. Joe and Bob are like velociraptors, they work in pairs. If you stare at one too long, BAM!, the other one is on you. Actually on you, it's not pretty....