PDA

View Full Version : Here we go guy's

Billatpro
01-19-2004, 08:03 PM
Ok Twin Town people, lets start posting! this is a good spot to start setting up plans for Marauderville II. :rasta: :rock:

TooManyFords
01-19-2004, 08:06 PM
I lived in Mpls for a year (50th & Colfax) and enjoy coming up there all the time, so I joined!

Cheers!

John in IA

HookedOnCV
01-19-2004, 09:23 PM
Great idea to start a local forum for us here in the Twin Cities. I was kind of starting to get jealous of the Chicago, Detroit, and NY/NJ groups!

We need to find some more people here in the Twin Cities and have a mini-meet this spring, or have a group head over to Rock Falls Raceway (Eau Claire, WI) for a day and get some 1/4 mile times.

I went there in August last year and got three runs in, but would like to go again before it gets too warm (like May?).

I know its a PITA for someone to organize stuff, and its hard to get things like a meet off the ground - and I'm not volunteering myself by any means, but maybe we could get email addresses of interested parties, and do some personal invites along with posting here and on CrownVic.Net

I'm looking forward to meeting some more of you. I've already met you Billatpro and Marauderer, along with a couple of Crown Vic guys, but there has to be more of us out there!

Billatpro
01-20-2004, 06:02 PM
yea, come on people where are you, we know your there!
I'm not sure when the Ford plant picnic comes up but I think it's early in the year and would be a good spot to throw a "Out of no where came these bunch of Marauders" meet

Strider74
01-21-2004, 05:36 PM
Sounds great guys, I'm up for a meet anytime. I went to Rock Falls twice last summer and it was awesome, I would love to go again with other Marauders. We need too come up with some Twin Cities Marauders loot. :up: