PDA

View Full Version : Review Thanks for the early Xmas gift Dennis Reinhart!!

Will
11-08-2011, 02:05 PM
3000 PI Stall + Lvl II Trans Rebuild + K&N KIT+ UPD + 4:10 Gears + Reinhart tune = WOW!! WHOLE NEW CAR.:burnout:
This is my first ever post on MM.Net. but, I wanted to share my experiences with the Reinhart’s past to present. I bought a ’03 Marauder(150,000m) in Jan 11 via online dealership, so when I received the car I wanted it checked out and serviced bumper to bumper by a professional. After receiving a quote in excess of $1200 from the dealership, I searched local shops. I found Reinhart Autos by going through local automotive repair shops in the phone book. I didn’t know of his legacy at the time, but he quoted me a much better price. Really reasonably so I went with that. From the moment I turned onto Bravo Ct. , I spotted 5 other beast like my own & I knew I was at the right place. Just 5 mins of conversation with DR, I knew I had the right guy. A new rear axle, tune up and fluids change. Nothing but good things to say and I left knowing that I’d be back.
Over the months of doing some research and searching MM.net, I’ve asked Dennis tons of questions. When I wanted him to break down a topic to simpler terms, I would call him. He’s always answered my phone calls or returned emails. He’s earned my trust and respect. So, I didn’t mind the
splurge when I told him I wanted my now (170,000m) Marauder to move like a new car for Xmas.
That’s exactly what he delivered! My car felt like it lost 2k lbs. It’s insanely faster, nimble and the power increase is amazing! Awesome tune Dennis! I’ll be back in Dec. for the Kooks install.