PDA

View Full Version : '04 Marauder Computer & Chip

Lidio
01-21-2004, 09:20 PM
Just wanted to announce that just today we have made progress with the ’04 Marauder computer and chip compatibility! (At least with the particular ‘04 car in our presents)

We had the opportunity to use a local ’04 Marauder owned by a customer just for testing whether or not our chip stuff for the ‘04s will work and as of this morning a few basic changes appear to be working. The person who owns the car was not ready for us keep the car for a longer period of time and do a 4.10 and a full blown performance chip tune at this time… its coming backing in about seven weeks for that.

I’m tapped financially from purchasing my own ’03 Marauder :) Cant run out and get a ’04 just for testing :mad:
So in the mean time if there’s an ’04 Marauder owner in the Michigan area that is willing to let us use his/her ’04 MM to test and develop and NA (Naturally aspirated) chip or a NA chip for a gear change like a 4.10 I’m sure their would be a perk or two in the pricing made available! Keep in mind if interested the car might need to stay with us for as long as two to three days. We could start as soon as Jerry Barns and I return from California February 2-3d.

Please PM or e-mail me if interested.

Thanks

bubba
01-22-2004, 09:41 AM
I am interested in talking to you further. I am located about 1 hr. west of you. I have spoken to both Alternative and Trilogy. I want to go through stage 1 and then mabye further.

tjc3rd
01-29-2004, 07:45 AM
Lidio,

Trying to open communications with you - just purchased the chip from you (1/27) and you should be sending shortly (Tom Cleary). Haven't received an e-mail from you, wanted to make sure that you have my correct e-mail. I have two - tcleary@cox.net or thomas.cleary@hqda.army.mil. Look forward to conversing with you and putting the chip on my car when once it gets here.

Thanks,

Tom Cleary

Lidio
02-01-2004, 09:15 PM
Was In California till Sunday night helping out a MM customer with a Trilogy blower and poor 91 octane.

I should be e-mailing the instructions on Monday.

Thanks

MikesMerc
02-07-2004, 06:34 PM
Lidio,

Not sure if you have found a donor 04 car yet, but mine might be available. You have a PM.

Zack
02-08-2004, 08:37 PM
I was under the impression that the 04's did not have the capability to have a chip installed- Flash only.
Whats the scoop?

Lidio
02-09-2004, 10:15 AM
Zack

So far the couple of '04s we've had here still have the normal chip port at the back of the CPU and accepted the chip with a few basic test changes like idle speed, fan and speedo with no problems. Not sure whats going on other wise.