PDA

View Full Version : Missouri/Southern Illinois Marauders

BUCKWHEAT
11-20-2011, 09:09 PM
Saturday the 26th of November, I'm driving the MM to KCIR for their last day of drag racing for the season. Let' have a Marauder showing for the folks in KC.

From the east, plan on being at the 2nd I-70 Wright City, MO exit (the one with the Shell Station and McDonalds) at 8:30am if you want to caravan. Bodyman will be driving his car as well.

From west of Wright City, head for KC and we will blow by you or see you there!

KCIR Raceway will be open at 12:30 through 5:00pm. Watch their website in case they have to postpone for rain, and for directions and phone # of the track.

Post up if you can catch the last day of racing this year with us. I'm looking forward to seeing how my new stroker runs and how the new Bodyman Eaton will do.

capt512
11-20-2011, 09:38 PM
Hmm I'll have to see if I can get off and head up...currently scheduled so we shall see. This may also be the last year period of KCIR racing, as the track is closing...

BUCKWHEAT
11-21-2011, 05:49 AM
Hmm I'll have to see if I can get off and head up...currently scheduled so we shall see. This may also be the last year period of KCIR racing, as the track is closing...

Hope to see you there. That's sad news about the track closing. I always thought it was a well-run track. First St. Louis Gateway track closes, and now Kansas City? Bad economic times. Ouch.

BUCKWHEAT
11-25-2011, 09:00 PM
Saturday, gates open at 11AM, racing from Noon to 5pm & their website says its FREE. Track is closing for good after tomorrow. Weather looks OK in KC, so Bodyman & I are taking the MM's. Any one else? Buehler?

capt512
11-25-2011, 10:18 PM
Looks like I won't be able to get off, but hope yall have a great time!