PDA

View Full Version : Time for some payback

GarageMahal
01-22-2004, 09:37 PM
I am off to Lutsen tomorrow and am looking to show the roads up to the ski hill who is boss this year. Last year I made the trip with the stock tires on in a heavy snow storm. Needless to say the climb up the hill did not go well. Fortunately I plow came by which allowed me to limp up behind him.

This year things will be different. It looks like I will be driving in falling snow again but I am prepared with winter boots on the MM.

I can't wait to take my revenge :bounce:

jta

Billatpro
01-22-2004, 09:40 PM
Your NUT's, just plain NUT's

GarageMahal
01-22-2004, 09:44 PM
Your NUT's, just plain NUT's
Maybe so :lol: but the MM with snows is the best handling winter car I have ever owned. I have always loved driving in snow :coolman:

SergntMac
01-22-2004, 09:45 PM
Godspeed, my friend, but remember one thing. While the numbers "3" and "4" are mentioned here often, never have we seen them mentioned in "4X4" trim. You go...And let us know how it works out?

Bigdogjim
01-22-2004, 10:32 PM
Remember this their are old drivers and bold drivers. BUT their are no old bold drivers:)

Billatpro
01-23-2004, 08:25 PM
Oh yes there is!!

MapleLeafMerc
01-27-2004, 07:37 AM
Maybe so :lol: but the MM with snows is the best handling winter car I have ever owned. I have always loved driving in snow :coolman:

Couldn't agree more :up: :up: I don't even need any extra weight in the trunk, like I've done with other cars.

GarageMahal
01-27-2004, 10:23 AM
I am happy to report a successful mission. The black beast climbed up all sorts of icy slopes with prowess. I even got to drive home in heavy snow, proving how well the car handles with winter tires.

Twice we were tested as other drivers spun into the ditch before us. Twice we escaped unscathed. (It’s all about leaving enough distance between you and the idiot in front of you; that is until it is time to pass)

The score has been settled,
jta

Billatpro
01-29-2004, 06:20 PM
I am happy to report a successful mission. The black beast climbed up all sorts of icy slopes with prowess. I even got to drive home in heavy snow, proving how well the car handles with winter tires.

Twice we were tested as other drivers spun into the ditch before us. Twice we escaped unscathed. (It’s all about leaving enough distance between you and the idiot in front of you; that is until it is time to pass)

The score has been settled,
jta

Well,glad to hear your still in one piece or should I say the MM is still in one piece! :D

Smokie
01-29-2004, 06:32 PM
How could a car born in Canada not know how to play in the snow ? :lol:

MapleLeafMerc
01-29-2004, 09:24 PM
How could a car born in Canada not know how to play in the snow ? :lol:

Marauder- The all-weather beast ;)