PDA

View Full Version : How about uploadin' them pictures, Directions please!

woaface
01-23-2004, 07:30 AM
I was able to upload pictures on the internet so I could put them on my signature and what not. Turns out, since it's an MSNGroups homepage that I made, it requires a password to see the picture everytime the forum is opened. OOPS! So now I know how, just don't know where I can put up pics on the internet. Any places I could start?

MM03MOK
01-23-2004, 07:39 AM
You were messing me up there, James. I couldn't figure out why I was being asked to log on as an MSN User! Find a friend to host your pic on a site not requiring a log-in.

Because of bandwidth, maybe Members wishing to contribute, however small, could have the feature of uploading pics for sigs w/o the mm.net addy.

Logan
01-23-2004, 07:43 AM
I can do that. I can make a gallery that doesn't stamp the pics...for a price. :)

woaface
01-23-2004, 07:50 AM
I've always wanted to make a donation to the site, but I never have the money at the time when I'm thinking about it, or the money is meant for something else. That'd be cool thought Logan! I came up with a brilliant idea in the shower though. When I get attatchments in my e-mail, they load up like the should. I'll try that, shouldn't require a password, but we'll find out.
Sorry to get you off track with that first picture though!