PDA

View Full Version : fastblackmerc mia?

Cougar_Marauder
12-05-2011, 04:11 PM
Hi Jim, I'm just posting to check in with you. I haven’t heard from you since 9/26 and you haven’t responded to my PMs. I am a patient man so if things are busy for you i understand, but since I did receive one part of my order (shifter surround, in Oct.) I just want to be sure the rest wasn't lost in the mail or taken from my doorstep. If I'm over-worried just let me know!:revenge:

-Nathan

fastblackmerc
12-06-2011, 04:22 PM
Hi Jim, I'm just posting to check in with you. I haven’t heard from you since 9/26 and you haven’t responded to my PMs. I am a patient man so if things are busy for you i understand, but since I did receive one part of my order (shifter surround, in Oct.) I just want to be sure the rest wasn't lost in the mail or taken from my doorstep. If I'm over-worried just let me know!:revenge:

-Nathan

I'm sure I've answered any PM's sent. If I've not responded to any I'm sorry.

Am working on the rest of your order.

The problem is.... my "real" job keeps sending out of town..... in Philadelphia / Atlantic City right now.

Will try to complete your order this weekend.

Thanks for your business!

Cougar_Marauder
12-07-2011, 02:02 AM
No worries, maybe my PMs are not going through? I'm just happy to hear from you. No rush on it as long as I know where it is. :beer:

As always, thanks much!