PDA

View Full Version : TCE year end house cleaning DEAL!

Todd TCE
12-07-2011, 10:33 AM
As most of you know...I don't make it a point of holding a 'sale' too often. The reason is simple; the normal prices don't have a huge margin in them to begin with. But once in a while I look to clear the shelves of some inventory that is sitting around.

Today we have one of those deals! I had a pair of rear calipers, in red, with the older laser logos on them and have paired them with a matching set of front calipers, also in red, to package a full four wheel kit. This will be offered only as a four wheel kit so we can balance the inventory you might say. These are being offered as totally new and 100% complete kits, no used or seconds, just older style logos.

The DEAL:

TCE/Wilwood 13" BSL6 Front Kit $1579
Sub RED finish $125
TCE/Wilwood 13" NMDP Rear Kit $1449*
Sub RED finish $incl.

Combined list price: $3158 + shipping and *refundable core charge

To offer everyone the same deal, I'll pick up the shipping; value- up to $150 or more.

FINAL SALE PRICE: $2850 Shipped.

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=26 923&d=1323279041

That's a savings of over $300 off the list price AND up to $150 in shipping. I'll also toss in some Wilwood 570 brake fluid to be certain you truly have everything you need.

Details:
This is one time, one kit offer. First come, first and only sold.
Optional drilled rotors can be added for $200. (down from $270)
Refundable core charge ($300) for rear mounting and dust plate remain.
Shipping is via UPS ground, Continental US only.
Package is prepaid in full.
Estimated shipping...right now probably 3wks from order date. *Drilled a bit longer.
Visa, MC, Disc. PP, or check with shipping hold.

Spectragod
12-07-2011, 03:43 PM
That is a smokin' good deal.

DOOM
12-07-2011, 03:47 PM
I want a set of rears but in BLACK!!!

Already got the front kit from you Todd.

Fastblackmerc should be all over these! :lol:

Todd TCE
12-07-2011, 04:02 PM
I don't even have any black rear calipers on the shelf....all red. Will need to consider having another run of them made for me by Wilwood. Yes, that's correct; they are anodized by default and I have to buy a pile of them to get them powder coated.

You people and your colors! I have black, you want red, have red, you want black...
Two years ago you couldn't sell a caliper that wasn't red. Now you have to damn near give 'em away to move it. :shake:

Hotrauder
12-07-2011, 04:06 PM
These are REAL brakes, not the scary stock crap or like the POS pretenders sold by another vendor here. Both gave up the ghost inside of every twenty minute high performance stint at Sebring International. It is an interesting feeling barreling down the back stretch at 135mph into Sunset when the brake pedal goes unimpeeded straight to the floor.:eek: My Willwoods, installed by Carfixer and Tallboy ran nine 30 minute stints and braked better and better through out the weekend. They are still going strong, capable of causing real problems for those behind as they do NOT have the incredible stopping power these brakes give. PS....great price. Dennis

mike P71
12-07-2011, 04:50 PM
PM sent for brake kit

mike P71
12-07-2011, 04:56 PM
Ill buy them

DOOM
12-07-2011, 05:53 PM
I don't even have any black rear calipers on the shelf....all red. Will need to consider having another run of them made for me by Wilwood. Yes, that's correct; they are anodized by default and I have to buy a pile of them to get them powder coated.

You people and your colors! I have black, you want red, have red, you want black...
Two years ago you couldn't sell a caliper that wasn't red. Now you have to damn near give 'em away to move it. :shake:

Hey Todd I have only seen 1 member here with red wilwood calipers!

All the other ones are black!

CWRIGHT FRONT AND REAR
EMBASSY
GUSPECH750
TOM DOAN FRONT AND REAR
DOOM

So how hard is it going to be to get a rear brake kit from you in BLACK???

Todd TCE
12-07-2011, 05:54 PM
SOLD!

To the man on long island.
(pending payment tomorrow)

Now I guess I need to figure out how many red or black ones I need to get made up for the next run. DOOM; you're down for one black set?

Todd TCE
12-07-2011, 05:58 PM
I know they're out there....but by "you guys" I mean the others who use them also.
This same Narrow Mount Dyna Pro is used on the Impala, Marauder and Charger kit. And with the same results! LOL!

Mr. Man
12-07-2011, 07:12 PM
SS lines came today. Thanks for the super quick shipping:)

Todd TCE
12-07-2011, 07:56 PM
SS lines came today. Thanks for the super quick shipping:)

Quite welcome my friend. Postal Priority can still get the job done! (still think they should cut Sat delivery to save money..)

Todd TCE
12-08-2011, 02:59 PM
Spoken for by Mike in NY.

Hand shake call: "Check's in the mail"....so if I don't see it here on Monday or so this will be offered to the next person in line whom I've been communicating with via PM.

ctrlraven
12-08-2011, 03:17 PM

CWRIGHT FRONT AND REAR
EMBASSY
GUSPECH750
TOM DOAN FRONT AND REAR
DOOM

You can always get them in red if that the only color offered now and have them PC'ed to black.

DOOM
12-08-2011, 03:22 PM
You can always get them in red if that the only color offered now and have them PC'ed to black.

I'm patient. :D

Todd TCE
12-08-2011, 06:03 PM
While it's possible to convert from red to black, I'd really urge it not be done. Doing powder over powder would ideally mean the calipers be completely stripped and chemically dipped then pc'd and fully assembled. The time, cost and hassle would be very foolish.

CWright
12-08-2011, 06:11 PM

CWRIGHT FRONT AND REAR
EMBASSY
GUSPECH750
TOM DOAN FRONT AND REAR
DOOM (REAR'S COMING SOON):D:beer:

Fixed it for you!;)

DOOM
12-08-2011, 06:17 PM
While it's possible to convert from red to black, I'd really urge it not be done. Doing powder over powder would ideally mean the calipers be completely stripped and chemically dipped then pc'd and fully assembled. The time, cost and hassle would be very foolish.

:agree:

Fixed it for you!;)

:2thumbs:

Joe Walsh
12-08-2011, 06:19 PM
Doomie.....:hmmm:

....you could just buy a set of black caliper covers..........:D

DOOM
12-08-2011, 06:22 PM

:eek: :laugh: :rofl:

guspech750
12-08-2011, 06:32 PM

Daaaamn!! Have any pics Joe? Where can I get a set? Will they cover up my ugly Wilwoods?

:D

---
- Sent from my iPhone
Eaton Swap + 4.10's = Wreeeeeeeeeedom!!

Todd TCE
12-08-2011, 06:37 PM
BLUE (http://www.ebay.com/itm/BLUE-2pcs-Aluminum-Wilwood-Brake-Caliper-Cover-Kit-/220817326244?pt=Motors_Car_Tru ck_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item3369bd00a4).... just for you!

Joe Walsh
12-08-2011, 06:43 PM
Daaaamn!! Have any pics Joe? Where can I get a set? Will they cover up my ugly Wilwoods?

:D

---
- Sent from my iPhone

You already have a set in GOLD!

Spectragod
12-08-2011, 06:44 PM

CWRIGHT FRONT AND REAR
EMBASSY
GUSPECH750
TOM DOAN FRONT AND REAR
DOOM

You left me off the list.......WTFO?

guspech750
12-08-2011, 06:49 PM
You already have a set in GOLD!

I found my pics!! :D
http://img.tapatalk.com/638e2cde-6922-df17.jpg

---
- Sent from my iPhone

Todd TCE
12-08-2011, 06:59 PM
Ya know...I gotta admit; they've come a long way and done a damn nice job on these things over the past couple of years. From any reasonable distance you'd have no clue.

burt ragio
12-08-2011, 07:27 PM
The best brakes money can buy & I like the gold.

Todd TCE
12-14-2011, 07:11 AM
Good Morning everyone,

As of right now this offer remains on the table. Two potential buyers have yet to seal the deal and it's wide open for the first and only buyer.

There will be no more 'hold for a day or so or I'll call you later' deals; please be prepared to present payment at the time of our conversation.

Please note that as of this writing one set of rotor rings will be sent a couple weeks behind the order due to a mismatch of rotor options now on the shelf. Some of the same rotors have been sold in the past week for other projects.

Get your order in today and you'll likely see some of this in time for Christmas even! You can hang the calipers from your tree!!

480-967-7901 (calls returned in the order received if leaving a message)