PDA

View Full Version : A Big Thank You!!

Krytin
12-27-2011, 01:54 PM
A big Thank You to Sparta Performance - a vendor who can supply first rate parts/service!!!

Also a big Thank You to blackened300a/Paul for going out of his way to help make sure everything came off w/out a hitch!

Just finished a complete overhaul on the rear axle in my Daily Driver/MM and I want to publicly thank Tommy for doing his best a a moments noticed to get me all the parts that I needed as fast as he could!!

Job Well Done Tom!!

The end result was nothing short of perfection!

At 110K miles the rear started making some low level funny noises.
An occasional clunk when coming to a stop/starting back up again. Some whine on decleration/coast and the pinion seal started slinging oil all over the mufflers/floor pan. I had my regular mechanic look at it and after what what transpired from that I am now looking for a "new" regular mechanic!

This is where Paul really went all the way to help me out when I really needed it!

A phone call to blackened300a/Paul got me an appointment w/a new "special project" mechanic very close to my home. This guy has ALL of the best toys including a huge, heated 3 bay garage w/lift! For a very reasonable fee my rear axle was lovingly restored to as-new condition. And even better I got to watch/help!!!

I couldn't be happier and it is all do to the good friends I have made here on MM.net!!

:beer:

guspech750
12-27-2011, 02:06 PM
Like I have said before. A great car site with some of the greatest people and friends.

I'm glad your MM is back up and running :burnout:

---
- Sent from my iPhone
Eaton Swap + 4.10's = Wreeeeeeeeeedom!!

martyo
12-27-2011, 02:13 PM
Always good to hear good results!!!

Blackened300a
12-27-2011, 04:04 PM
You are very welcome Paul. I'm happy to help in anyway I can. :beer:

Mr. Man
12-27-2011, 04:08 PM
Glad to hear your back on the move Paul.

Yes Blackened is very helpful and if he doesn't have the fix right at hand he is a good source of information to get you headed in the right direction.:)

SpartaPerformance
12-27-2011, 04:56 PM
Paul thank you for the kind words, they really mean a lot to me. You are a gem from the first time we met on the way down to Carlisle in 2008 you instantly treated me as a close friend it is my pleasure to help you out anytime you need.

Krytin
12-27-2011, 06:27 PM
Hey Tom - it was easy to treat you like a close friend. You are a Good Person!!

What can I say about Paul - we just hit it off from the first time we met. Paul is the kind of person who treats people well and wants to do the right thing for people.

These two guys are obviously the product of a "good upbringing" - first class all the way!

TAKEDOWN
12-27-2011, 08:30 PM
Awesome place isn't it!

CBT
12-27-2011, 08:44 PM
If Tom is like Paul, I'd like to meet Tom someday. :beer:

Ken
12-27-2011, 08:50 PM
Where is the "like" button?

CBT
12-27-2011, 08:52 PM
Where is the "like" button?

Bend over, I'll show ya! :D

05crownsport
12-27-2011, 08:53 PM
It's good to know we're surrounded by good people. I think we all appreciate it and should pass it along as much as possible.