PDA

View Full Version : NTM rogues gallery

cruzer
01-24-2004, 08:46 PM
A srange thing happened today. Last Tuesday, a new DTR marauder was delivered to one of our group, "Rodster". He called me and asked if I had an owner's manual. Since Ginny and I usually have breakfast at the Owen's at Loop 820 and Hwy 26 (Grapevine Hwy) behind Hooters I asked if they would like to join me--He replied he'd be there. Then later in the week, "Rolling Thunder" (Bill) called and said the NTM pocket logos were ready--so he said he and Kay would meet me at Owen's on Sat..Then Friday, "RVT04" called me to see what I was doing--well, Steve and Linda showed up too. I had some artwork on a large shirt transfer with the NTM logo I posted--soooo we all sat around and had a great BS session,good food and then a parking lot gathering with a lot of happy faces as we all got a good look at a DTR 2004.I'm posting some of the shots and starting a kind of photo gallery of the individuals in the NTM. I have more photos , but need more info---you'll be hearing from me.

cruzer
01-24-2004, 08:58 PM
More pics taken today. Steve , I didn't intend to separate you and Linda :bigcry: (You can only post 5 pics per reply). Now, all you other folks, still looking for the Dallas group to pick a time and place for Feb. meeting--time's awastin' :rock: Let's have a BIG group for Feb., Maury

Petrograde
01-24-2004, 09:38 PM
I wish I could've been there Maury. Let me know when you have a solid date for February,... maybe I can make it.

BTW- I miss the monthly and impromptu meetings. ...sigh

Tom

Redster
01-24-2004, 10:10 PM
Cruzer - I'll be forwarding the pictures to my father. He had a 67 Cougar darn near that color. And thanks Kay for the transfer. As a side note, that jacket I was wearing was a Ford Motorsport - Lincoln Mercury jacket I picked up about 1985 at Sears Point. Back then it used to fit, but that's another story.

Redster
01-24-2004, 10:42 PM
I wish I could've been there Maury. Let me know when you have a solid date for February,... maybe I can make it.

BTW- I miss the monthly and impromptu meetings. ...sigh

Tom

Since Petrograd is down there in Kileen. Here's an idea. Take a cruz down thru the Hill country in April and meetup in West, TX. for some Kolaches and Czeck sausage.

Rollin'Thunder
01-25-2004, 10:30 PM
[QUOTE=Rodster]Since Petrograd is down there in Kileen. Here's an idea. Take a cruz down thru the Hill country in April and meetup in West, TX. for some Kolaches and Czeck sausage.[/QUOTE:

Hey Rodster, That sounds interesting! It was great to meet you. NICE DTR-MM! Enjoy the ride!
Cruzer, Steve, Linda! Kay and I enjoyed the breakfast! We'll have to do it again, soon. Maybe we can get a few more to join us.
BTW, Ours looks a little more presentable. Spent 5-1/2 hours cleaning it up today! :D
Bill

Petrograde
01-26-2004, 03:48 AM
Since Petrograd is down there in Kileen. Here's an idea. Take a cruz down thru the Hill country in April and meetup in West, TX. for some Kolaches and Czeck sausage.

hmmm,.... that's a possiblity.

Tom

jfclancy
01-26-2004, 05:02 AM
[QUOTE=cruzer]A srange thing happened today.

Hey Cruzer like the pics any chance of reposting the pics from the Jan Sat breakfast here?

The trip to West sounds like a Hoot. Depending on when? ( I am on call every 3rd Weekend) If possible would like to go.

Joe Clancy

ik04
01-26-2004, 09:32 PM
Howdy,

I've been waiting for an opportunity to have a group cruise!

Since I'm down here with Tom, we can join in with the rest of the cruisers nearby in the hillcountry. I need a break from work and a nice ride aroun Texas with my Marauder buddies will get me in the mood for Marauderville II.

My schedule sucks, but I can set aside a day or so with some advance notice.

Hope to see everyone there. I know where all the really good barbeque places are in Central Texas, by the way...

Kevin

Bigdogjim
01-26-2004, 10:34 PM
Man it's nice to see a Marauder sittin on black top! (no snow)

Looks good!!

cruzer
01-27-2004, 12:56 AM
At 10:15 PM , Jan. 26th, 2004, Audri Elizabeth Aaron was presented to me as my first Great-grand daughter. She weighs 8 lb 6 oz and is 19 " long--beautiful auburn hair and deep blue eyes--Mother and Baby doing fine--I'll post pictures later--gotta get some sleep, PaPa Maury

2003 MIB
01-27-2004, 05:17 AM
At 10:15 PM , Jan. 26th, 2004, Audri Elizabeth Aaron was presented to me as my first Great-grand daughter. She weighs 8 lb 6 oz and is 19 " long--beautiful auburn hair and deep blue eyes--Mother and Baby doing fine--I'll post pictures later--gotta get some sleep, PaPa Maury
That's wonderful news, Maury! Congratulations and best wishes to all!!!:D

Petrograde
01-27-2004, 06:34 AM

wow! Congrats Maury!! :up: a great-grandfather? wow,.. I should live to be so lucky! Happy Birthday Audri Elizabeth Aaron!!!http://smilies.sofrayt.com/1/i/ura.gifhttp://smilies.sofrayt.com/1/r/bigdance2.gif

Since I'm down here with Tom, we can join in with the rest of the cruisers nearby in the hillcountry. I need a break from work and a nice ride aroun Texas with my Marauder buddies will get me in the mood for Marauderville II.

My schedule sucks, but I can set aside a day or so with some advance notice.

I would love too,.. my schedule sucks too,...

Tom

RVT04
02-01-2004, 03:45 PM
well it's a good thing to be singled out but geez i hope no one recognizes me ; i ain't even spos'd to be in Texas lol

RVT04
02-01-2004, 03:51 PM
i like it
the best start of a good hill country cruise in my mind is the 1159 fm rd off 20/30 out weatherford way south to grandbury i like the wide sweepers and the gentle power climbs since we all live here we could launch a day trip by heading west a bit to miss the ho-hum 35 south crapola
what say you

RVT04
02-01-2004, 03:54 PM
congrats papa
now let's have some pictures
soon as you quit grinnin