PDA

View Full Version : Carlisle 2012 Registration is open!

Blackened300a
12-30-2011, 09:31 AM
Registration is open and you have until midnight tomorrow to get a discount of $15 off the normal preregistration price.

Heres the link.
http://store.carlisleevents.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode =2012-027

Our class of the 03-04 Mercury Marauders is still up and use MercuryMarauder.net as your car club. The option is available in the drop down options.

If your car is NA, you are in the "Stock class" if you are supercharged, you are in the "Modified class" we will all be parked together anyways just if they split the class that means we will have 6 Carlisle trophies to spread around to our members and 6 cars in the parade.

The tent and tables return this year as well as member in-voting with trophies, member supported BBQ, T-shirts, raffles, give-a ways and more for 2012!
This gives us more real estate for parking and our members. If you are planning on attending, please preregister before the deadline of May 5th. Also you will save $10 off the normal cost of $40 and receive your entrance sticker in the mail if you preregister before the deadline of April 30th 2012.

Looking forward to seeing everyone again at Carlisle 2012! :beer:

Krytin
12-30-2011, 11:21 AM
Registered!!

Papillon
12-30-2011, 11:24 AM
Registered!!

:banana: YAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana:

Now I don't have to hear Paul & Tommy complain about how much they miss you like last year :P

SpartaPerformance
12-30-2011, 06:38 PM
I"m in I just registered

Krytin
12-31-2011, 07:23 AM
I"m in I just registered

Another Winner!

Discount expires at midnight tonight!!!

Blackened300a
12-31-2011, 07:56 AM
Registered. :D

Bluerauder
12-31-2011, 05:16 PM
Looking forward to seeing everyone again at Carlisle 2012! :beer:

I'm registered #17644. ....and booked at the Hampton Inn since last June.

jsignorelli
12-31-2011, 06:13 PM
I have been booked since August 8th, hotel and car show.

I have Carlise the first weekend in June, the SAAC convention the next weekend, and a Mustang Show the third weekend. Glad I don't own a Harley, or I'd never be home!

Ladyhawke
12-31-2011, 07:51 PM
We are both registered #17654.

Also got a $5 discount for multi-car. :banana2:

HammerDown
12-31-2011, 08:15 PM
Whew!!! I almost didn't check the site today, but just did, and registered both cars before the midnight deadline :banana2:
AND, booked the Hampton for 2012 when we checked out LAST June----we're good to go-----WOOT!!!!

Krytin
01-01-2012, 08:29 AM
Good deal!

Remember the more people that register early the better the showfield site size/location!

DOOM
01-01-2012, 11:35 AM
done!!!!!!

guspech750
01-01-2012, 12:44 PM
Wish I could go. :(

---
- Sent from my iPhone
Eaton Swap + 4.10's = Wreeeeeeeeeedom!!

kirk
01-05-2012, 06:59 PM
I'm registered, but I'll be parked in a different area since I'm bringing the '63.

05crownsport
01-05-2012, 07:17 PM
Wish I could go. :(

---
- Sent from my iPhone
Eaton Swap + 4.10's = Wreeeeeeeeeedom!!

Have you tried a laxative? Come on...you can doo it!

ImpalaSlayer
01-05-2012, 07:19 PM
im gona try like hell to be up there with this

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y47/blaster250cr/hi%20boy%20rebuild%20thread/IMG_3200.jpg

Blackened300a
01-05-2012, 07:27 PM
I'm registered, but I'll be parked in a different area since I'm bringing the '63.

Be sure to come up to the MM.net tent for our BBQ on Saturday.

ImpalaSlayer
01-05-2012, 07:29 PM
can i park with yall even though ill be in a big, old ass smoke spewing truck? lol

Blackened300a
01-05-2012, 07:33 PM
can i park with yall even though ill be in a big, old ass smoke spewing truck? lol

Sure Dave, We seem to be parked near all the trucks anyways.

ImpalaSlayer
01-05-2012, 07:48 PM
sweet! i gotta get the the truck done first! lol

FastMerc
01-18-2012, 07:16 PM
Just registerd I am in...:)

FreddieH
01-18-2012, 10:04 PM
Registered. I also have the Mustang registered. I am registered at the Best Western Central (MV9 hotel). The Marauder group gets in at $95.00 per night.

vkirkend
01-19-2012, 07:00 AM
I'm in, # 17871

71cyclone
01-19-2012, 03:48 PM
Registered. I have the Mustang registered.
T too will JOIN THE " SILVER CONVENTION ":beer:

STEPS
01-19-2012, 05:38 PM
just registered # 17876
what is the name of the hotel and location we are all staying at ?
I need to make reservations there also.
Thanks

STEPS
01-19-2012, 06:12 PM
made reservations at BW PREMIER THE CENTRAL HOTEL

We are looking forward to a good time.

71cyclone
01-19-2012, 10:47 PM
CUMMINS paid my bills in Transit Buses / Bring the whole Diesel Family:beer:

jabird56
02-12-2012, 07:54 PM
Registered... #18148

Comin' in Hot
02-13-2012, 06:31 AM
registered #18151

Wattman1
02-17-2012, 09:18 PM
So I just picked up a Black 2003 300a with 33k miles on her. She has spent some time outside (some paint blemishes and swirls) and I haven't done anything to her. I'm thinking about taking my Dad to the Carlisle Ford event as a surprise and registering the MM for the show field. I won't have time to do much to her between now and then as I am in grad school.

So the question is "is my car good enough to put on display as-is" or will I be terribly embarassed sitting next to some of you guys out there? At this point I don't care about trophies. Just want to hang out, check out the other rides, knock a few back and tell some lies.

So should I register for the show field, or just attend as a spectator?

Blackened300a
02-17-2012, 09:21 PM
So I just picked up a Black 2003 300a with 33k miles on her. She has spent some time outside (some paint blemishes and swirls) and I haven't done anything to her. I'm thinking about taking my Dad to the Carlisle Ford event as a surprise and registering the MM for the show field. I won't have time to do much to her between now and then as I am in grad school.

So the question is "is my car good enough to put on display as-is" or will I be terribly embarassed sitting next to some of you guys out there? At this point I don't care about trophies. Just want to hang out, check out the other rides, knock a few back and tell some lies.

Show field. The more cars on the field makes us look more organized. Plus you will be in the center of the action under the tent. Also its peoples choice voting so don't worry about a judge finding 100 points of things on your car. Its all about the fun.

Red91LX
02-17-2012, 11:41 PM
So I just picked up a Black 2003 300a with 33k miles on her... I'm thinking about taking my Dad to the Carlisle Ford event as a surprise and registering the MM for the show field.

Yes, you should! Remember, the registration covers three days admission for you and one other person (dad), and a parking space right on the showfield. That's cheaper than paying for parking outside the fairgrounds, and paying for two individual admissions for three days.

Being with the MM gang at Carlisle is something to look forward to, and both of you will enjoy going. Don't worry about the way the car looks, just plan on having fun! Nice going on the purchasee. A car with only 33K miles should clean up nicely.

71cyclone
02-17-2012, 11:57 PM
Yes, you should! Remember, the registration covers three days admission for you and one other person (dad), and a parking space right on the showfield. That's cheaper than paying for parking outside the fairgrounds, and paying for two individual admissions for three days.

Being with the MM gang at Carlisle is something to look forward to, and both of you will enjoy going. Don't worry about the way the car looks, just plan on having fun! Nice going on the purchasee. A car with only 33K miles should clean up nicely.
Just a sugestion // You can locate a good detail /buff refinish shop and have the car done for you. also the cars are judged on originality:banana2:

Wattman1
02-18-2012, 01:13 PM
Show field. The more cars on the field makes us look more organized. Plus you will be in the center of the action under the tent. Also its peoples choice voting so don't worry about a judge finding 100 points of things on your car. Its all about the fun.

Blackened300a - thanks. I think I'll follow your advice. :D

Red91LX - you're right. Considering admission and fees, the show field seems the way to go! :beer:

Just a sugestion // You can locate a good detail /buff refinish shop and have the car done for you. also the cars are judged on originality:banana2:

71cyclone - getting her buffed up by a pro is a great idea. :bows:

I think its settled. If i can make it down, the show field it is! Thanks guys. :banana2:

RocsMerc
03-11-2012, 08:38 AM
I just registered my car. Can't wait to see everyone there.

"Thank you for placing your order. Your order number is 18678."

Marauder_Santa
03-15-2012, 04:47 AM
Registered. Thank you for placing your order. Your order number is 18770.

rossv1
03-18-2012, 05:13 PM
Just registered...#18875

WhatsUpDOHC
03-18-2012, 05:38 PM
I'm in: 18877

Davesvt2000
03-22-2012, 02:41 PM
Registered, but taking my new Laguna Seca this year...

Odinson
03-22-2012, 03:01 PM
Hey totally serious here. Is the Trilogy kit considered 1 modification? That's really all I've done.

courtmarshall
03-22-2012, 03:06 PM
Your order number is 18985

Odinson
03-22-2012, 03:18 PM
Nevermind I guess a blower, intercooler, and a custom tune really blows me out of the 'stock' water.

:)

Could be worse.

Blackened300a
03-22-2012, 06:41 PM
Hey totally serious here. Is the Trilogy kit considered 1 modification? That's really all I've done.

Modified sir. We are trying to split the class up in SC and NA just so we can spread 6 trophies around instead of only 3. That's the only reason why I suggest registering this way.

DOOM
03-22-2012, 07:24 PM
Anyone get their stickers yet?

Ladyhawke
03-22-2012, 07:45 PM
Registered, but taking my new Laguna Seca this year...

Cool!! Looking forward to seeing it!

I've got a Cali Special on order and hope it is here in time for the show.

Bluerauder
03-24-2012, 05:09 AM
Anyone get their stickers yet?

Last year's stickers weren't mailed out until mid-May. Got mine on 15 May. I wouldn't expect to see anything until 2-3 weeks before the events. Start looking in the mail around 10 May or so. ;)

Blackened300a
03-24-2012, 11:32 AM
Sorry the advertising and pimping out Carlisle hasn't been so "down your throat" this year. In case you guys are wondering where all the hype and numerous Carlisle threads are this year, I been so consumed with so much going on this year with a new career change, uncertain time schedules, and having to cut all my spending down since its going to be about 5 weeks before I see a paycheck from my new job. I just have been behind on getting the celebration in order. I promise the BBQ will be a go, the tables and tent will be setup, in-voting trophies will be on hand with ballots, and all the fun stuff that makes this even so great will be in place. The only things that may not make it this year are the T-shirts, and Sparta raffle items. Jonathan has been as busy and consumed as I have been and has no time for a design. My guy has been flaky as well with concepts. I'm working on it and hope to have it all nailed down in time for June so no big changes for our event, just less advertisement then usual!

jabird56
03-24-2012, 01:46 PM
From entries in the thread here, I'm counting 22 Marauders registered so far.

OK KEEP EM COMING Folks, LETS GET REGISTERED, the MORE the MERRIER. Plus the more we have, the better field placement.

Odinson
03-26-2012, 01:45 PM
Sorry the advertising and pimping out Carlisle hasn't been so "down your throat" this year. In case you guys are wondering where all the hype and numerous Carlisle threads are this year, I been so consumed with so much going on this year with a new career change, uncertain time schedules, and having to cut all my spending down since its going to be about 5 weeks before I see a paycheck from my new job. I just have been behind on getting the celebration in order. I promise the BBQ will be a go, the tables and tent will be setup, in-voting trophies will be on hand with ballots, and all the fun stuff that makes this even so great will be in place. The only things that may not make it this year are the T-shirts, and Sparta raffle items. Jonathan has been as busy and consumed as I have been and has no time for a design. My guy has been flaky as well with concepts. I'm working on it and hope to have it all nailed down in time for June so no big changes for our event, just less advertisement then usual!

Just bring your marauder. That alone is worth the price of admission!

BTW I'm in 'modified'.

" Thank you for placing your order. Your order number is 19110. "

Papillon
03-26-2012, 01:56 PM

Huh?!! What?! Did someone say "pimping"?!! I'm on it dear! :pimp:

From entries in the thread here, I'm counting 22 Marauders registered so far.

OK KEEP EM COMING Folks, LETS GET REGISTERED, the MORE the MERRIER. Plus the more we have, the better field placement.

Yes! The more, the merrier! Great cars, great food and awesome company!!!! :hug2:

As far as food I'm planning on bringing some yummies this year! :food:

Ms. Denmark
03-30-2012, 01:24 PM
My Silver Birch is registered. :cool: Eric and I will see you there!

jsignorelli
04-09-2012, 12:39 PM
I booked back on August 13th. I'm in the Comfort Suites in Carlise because they have a covered garage and they are 1/2 mile from the show field. (Their breakfast is pretty good too).

Bluerauder
04-13-2012, 06:18 AM
:bump:

Just a reminder for those who haven't gotten around to registering yet.

Getting yourself and car registered as soon as possible helps assure that we get the proper number of parking spaces allocated and that drives the choice of location on the ShowField.

Most of the "usual suspects" are already registered. Please don't wait until the last minute ...

DO IT TODAY .... DO IT NOW !!!!

Register here for "Gate & Go" for convenience upon arrival. They will wave you right on through and to our parking section >>>>>> http://www.carlisleevents.com/events/ford-nationals/

Wattman1
04-15-2012, 07:31 PM
Registered - #20255. :beer:

jimbok1951
04-29-2012, 07:55 AM
Registered # 20777 on showfield, see ya there.

Ms. Denmark
04-29-2012, 07:59 AM
Borrowing from Charlie...

DO IT TODAY .... DO IT NOW !!!! It's easy!

Register here for "Gate & Go" for convenience upon arrival. They will wave you right on through and to our parking section >>>>>> http://www.carlisleevents.com/events/ford-nationals/ (http://www.carlisleevents.com/events/ford-nationals/)

Get Yourself Registered!!!

DWSTANG67
04-29-2012, 11:00 AM
I registered last night see you there

Odinson
04-29-2012, 12:07 PM
Say has anyone done the autocross before? Thoughts, ideas?

Thinking about it. Be nice to open it up.

Ms. Denmark
04-29-2012, 01:34 PM
Say has anyone done the autocross before? Thoughts, ideas?

Thinking about it. Be nice to open it up. Not that I know of Matt. We were parked right near it one year and it was fun to watch. Go ahead and be the guinea pig! You'll have lots of fans on hand to cheer you on!:D

Ken
04-29-2012, 07:43 PM
#21094 on the showfield. Register now before the price goes up on Tuesday.

Ladyhawke
05-01-2012, 05:42 AM
Registered the Mustang last night, just hope it is here in time! :banana2:

blkZooM
05-04-2012, 06:33 PM
#21422 is the number. Hope this is as fun as it looks in some of the pictures. Can't wait to see you all..