PDA

View Full Version : Vegas meet and install was great!

Dave Compson
01-25-2004, 09:40 AM
Well, the meet at the hot rod grill was great! And a total of seven showed up. (I am counting that interceptor/marauder clone that i am fond of) The food was good, and as usual the company was great! I want to thank everybody that showed up, and espcially jim for his hospitatly and assistance with the gauge mods for dave and I. And for the hard work on the kooks setup. For me, the highlight was the cruise from the grill to jims house, and actually getting a working oil gauge in my car! It was quite a sight to see that many marauders driving down the street. Maybe we should include a cruise in future meets? Well, until next time... see you online or around.

LVMarauder
01-25-2004, 02:52 PM
That was fun. The cruise was awsome as I rarely get to see other marauders on the street so we should definetly make a run down the strip or something next time. A special thanks goes to Jim for allowing us to come to his house and installing the oil senders into our cars. Jim also looked at dons kooks system and found out what was wrong with it. I definetly want a remote start system now that I have seen it. Also I cant wait to get my 4.10's in after a ride in compsons car. It was great to meet lewis and angela, I wanted to race you o nthe ride home but I get nervous when I see 20 + cars behind me and cant risk another ticket. BUT lets go out to the drag strip and we can "play"

DONP1217
01-25-2004, 02:56 PM
Vegasmarauder went above and beyond in helping all of us with our cars. Thank you Jim!

I agree that the ride to Jim's house was the highlight of the meet. I wonder what on lookers thought when they saw a parade of 7 Marauders!?!?!

vegasmarauder
01-27-2004, 03:58 AM
That's what this is all about. Great friends, Great cars, Great food! This could become a habit.

Skotty702
01-28-2004, 08:19 PM
Bummer I missed this one! Though I work on Saturdays I would not have been able to show. Hopefully I will catch ya next time. Oh yeah, thanks for the locking cap vegasmarauder.

LVMarauder
01-28-2004, 09:47 PM
Bummer I missed this one! Though I work on Saturdays I would not have been able to show. Hopefully I will catch ya next time. Oh yeah, thanks for the locking cap vegasmarauder.

Where have you been, We were talking about it for a good 3 weeks, no matter. We will set up the next one on a sunday, Good to hear from you.