PDA

View Full Version : Leap year speacial

Dennis Reinhart
01-25-2004, 10:07 PM
Ok its after Christmass we are all trying to recover, and wait on our income tax checks, so here we go Stage 1 = Ford Motorsport gears Denso Iridum plugs 180 Thermostat SCT chip or Flash and you have a option of adding the sway bar, Normaly a satge 1 sells for 613.00 plus shipping Group buy ten or more the price drops to 550.00 Normal price stage 1 with sway bar is 838.00
Group buy 748.00.

MarauderMark
01-25-2004, 10:28 PM
I wish i'd held out a little longer great price!!!!

MarauderMark
01-25-2004, 10:30 PM
Hey dennis how about sending me the differnce LOL j/k...

SergntMac
01-26-2004, 09:11 AM
Wow....Talk about "save your money!" Thanks, Dennis!

Bowman9
01-26-2004, 03:00 PM
... any chance of getting a good price on underdrive pulleys to go along with the gears, plugs, stat, and SCMT.
Then I would be set and very happy :)

Dennis Reinhart
01-26-2004, 03:10 PM
Sure call me I am easy

MARAUDERCHICK
01-26-2004, 03:14 PM
Hey Dennis...

Since my stage 1 kit w/pulleys is enroute......ya' think maybe you could give me a break on the exhaust I'm gonna order from you soon?????

Never hurts to ask...... :D

Kathy

Marauderman
01-26-2004, 03:27 PM
Ok its after Christmass we are all trying to recover, and wait on our income tax checks, so here we go Stage 1 = Ford Motorsport gears Denso Iridum plugs 180 Thermostat SCT chip or Flash and you have a option of adding the sway bar, Normaly a satge 1 sells for 613.00 plus shipping Group buy ten or more the price drops to 550.00 Normal price stage 1 with sway bar is 838.00
Group buy 748.00.

As Sarge(Mac) has said above, " save your money" and quite appropriately I must say!.... I can only say this is a fantastic deal--I I did the stage 1 originally from Dennis without the sway bar and even though later bought the sway bar from Dennis on another sale program -- it is even less this way--A great offer Dennis-- and I know this is a GREAT mod from experience-- If you want what the MM should have been from the dealer-- and what everyone here who has done this for your car--then I highly recommend Dennis's offer here....it is the best deal for "saving your money"..I know!!!...........Tom

Dennis Reinhart
01-26-2004, 03:34 PM
Hey Dennis...

Since my stage 1 kit w/pulleys is enroute......ya' think maybe you could give me a break on the exhaust I'm gonna order from you soon?????

Never hurts to ask...... :D

Kathy

Yes Kathy I will discount the difference

MARAUDERCHICK
01-26-2004, 03:39 PM
Thanks Dennis!!

You're the BEST!! :banana:

Kathy

kurly
01-26-2004, 05:03 PM
Hi Dennis,
I'm ordering the SCT Custom tuner from you. How does that impact the Stage I pricing? Also, Can I get the 4:30 gears instead of the 4:10's?
:help:

glassman99
01-26-2004, 05:16 PM
Hey Dennis, how 'bout a price on your transmission upgrade (full boat including extra capacity tray and cooler), driveshaft, tc and shortie headers (with cat back system) and a driveshaft loop? Also how much for the engine back cylinder cooling? Already got yor stage 1 and stage 2.

Dennis Reinhart
01-26-2004, 05:31 PM
Hi Dennis,
I'm ordering the SCT Custom tuner from you. How does that impact the Stage I pricing? Also, Can I get the 4:30 gears instead of the 4:10's?
:help:

If you have questions about pricing please just call I will not disscuss this in the froum,

MERCMAN
01-26-2004, 05:38 PM
Hey Dennis, will you be bringing your "goodies" with you to MVII? And if so, any chance of having them installed while we are there? :bounce:

glassman99
01-26-2004, 05:39 PM
Nuff said!! I will call you. Thanks

kurly
01-26-2004, 06:01 PM
If you have questions about pricing please just call I will not disscuss this in the froum,

You did mention to Kathy that she would get a "discount for the difference" . . .

It would seem reasonable to ask if there would be a "discount" if one buys the SCT Tuner instead of the chip burn in the stage I kit. Yes or No?

Also, could you please answer my question on the 4:30 gears?

Dennis Reinhart
01-26-2004, 06:01 PM
Hey Dennis, will you be bringing your "goodies" with you to MVII? And if so, any chance of having them installed while we are there? :bounce:
I will be there and I will have product I will flash or make chips nothing major

MERCMAN
01-26-2004, 06:39 PM
I will be there and I will have product I will flash or make chips nothing major
THANKS !! If I don't get my undies before then be sure to bring a set!!

BTW I owe you a few :beer: :beer: s

Dennis Reinhart
01-26-2004, 06:39 PM
You did mention to Kathy that she would get a "discount for the difference" . . .

It would seem reasonable to ask if there would be a "discount" if one buys the SCT Tuner instead of the chip burn in the stage I kit. Yes or No?

Also, could you please answer my question on the 4:30 gears?

Kurly, That question has been answered the new SCT tuner can correct gear ratios up to 5:56, the tuner costs more than a chip, if you want to join the group buy I will work with every one on the price again I have never discuss pricing in the forum neither do any of the other vendors, if you have specific question please just call. I feel I owe Kathy this she just bought a ton from me on Friday the sale wemt on Sunday I try and be fair.

Dennis Reinhart
01-26-2004, 06:42 PM
THANKS !! If I don't get my undies before then be sure to bring a set!!

BTW I owe you a few :beer: :beer: s
Dam I never leave home with out my undies on :beer:

kurly
01-26-2004, 06:52 PM
[QUOTE=Dennis Reinhart]Kurly, That question has been answered the new SCT tuner can correct gear ratios up to 5:56, the tuner costs more than a chip, if you want to join the group buy I will work with every one on the price again

Dennis, OK.

Actually, I was wondering if I could buy your Stage I group buy with the 4:30's instead of the the 4:10's and is there a price difference . . . just a yes or no! However, I will call you for the info.

And, yes I would gladly like to be part of the group buy as well as buying the SCT Custom Tuner.

thx much!

Dennis Reinhart
01-26-2004, 07:11 PM
[QUOTE=Dennis Reinhart]Kurly, That question has been answered the new SCT tuner can correct gear ratios up to 5:56, the tuner costs more than a chip, if you want to join the group buy I will work with every one on the price again

Dennis, OK.

Actually, I was wondering if I could buy your Stage I group buy with the 4:30's instead of the the 4:10's and is there a price difference . . . just a yes or no! However, I will call you for the info.

And, yes I would gladly like to be part of the group buy as well as buying the SCT Custom Tuner.

thx much!

Yes the 4:30's cost more than the 4:10's call me tomorrow

CRUZTAKER
01-26-2004, 08:02 PM
Hey Dennis,

Will you be bringing anything to 'tweek' your existing chip? ie. laptop-burner-etc.

I am in the need of some minor software changes.

Also, I get the feeling the Dyno day for the '2nd Eastern Meet' isn't going to happen as I have received little interest. I am in dire need of a power tune and someone to check / adjust my A/F mix. My MM is just not performing (number-wise) as well as others with the same, or fewer mods as I have.

I have those old Densos* boxed up for you, just been on the road so long, I haven't got them in the mail to you.

*Remember the 'Densos after 12k miles' thread...they're pretty fouled.

Dennis Reinhart
01-26-2004, 08:13 PM
Most of you have the Diablo chips these chips will not work with the new SCT software, and to make AF corections you have to have some way of monitoring AF I may be able to look into the possibilaty of getting a portable dyno there and dyno tune cars there but this is very expensive and I would have to see if enough interest is there to justify this, so I guess we can do a poll on this, why dont you set this up, call me tomorrow and will talk about it.

Bowman9
01-26-2004, 08:16 PM

Dennis just to make sure I'm clear on this, when you wrote SCT chip in the above post did you mean the Superchips Microtuner # 1725 or is it short for something else?

Thanks
:)

Dennis Reinhart
01-26-2004, 08:23 PM
No I mean the new SCT chips

http://web.iwebcenters.com/reinhartautomotive/images/session/00-00-1074522498-cropped.jpg

This is what I now sell, I still will support the old chips but all I sell now is the new SCT chips and the Micro tuners, the 1725 is one type the new tuner is being released this week, you can read about that on the other post. The chip shown is a four bank chip and with in the next 30 days we will have a flip chip available with three programs.

CRUZTAKER
01-26-2004, 09:02 PM
I may be able to look into the possibilaty of getting a portable dyno there and dyno tune cars there but this is very expensive and I would have to see if enough interest is there to justify this, so I guess we can do a poll on this, why dont you set this up, call me tomorrow and will talk about it.OK, a poll is running in the MV-II UPDATES forum HERE (http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=7662). Thanks Dennis.

I bought my chip from you spring of 2003, can I assume it's a 'DIABLO' ?

Bowman9
01-26-2004, 09:44 PM
No I mean the new SCT chips

http://web.iwebcenters.com/reinhartautomotive/images/session/00-00-1074522498-cropped.jpg

This is what I now sell, I still will support the old chips but all I sell now is the new SCT chips and the Micro tuners, the 1725 is one type the new tuner is being released this week, you can read about that on the other post. The chip shown is a four bank chip and with in the next 30 days we will have a flip chip available with three programs.

Thanks, that clears things up.
If I get all my ducks in a row, I hope to be calling you by the end of the week.

Silver_04
01-30-2004, 05:41 PM
Dennis,

Please check your PM's. I'll just have Uncle Sam forward you my tax return.

Many thanks for these fantastic offers.

Smokie
01-30-2004, 05:48 PM
Dennis keep up the great work. Thank you on behalf of Marauder owners, you have made our cars a pleasure to drive.:up:

kurly
01-30-2004, 06:35 PM
Come on Guys and Gals!
I'm getting Dennis's stuff, "ir-regardless"! He totally supports our babes! :bounce:

MERCMAN
02-09-2004, 07:51 PM
Dennis, any thought for another group buy on the exhaust mods? I have to pay uncle sam this year, but I would love to purchase the exhaust goodies : too. Maybe there are others like me? :confused:

Dennis Reinhart
02-09-2004, 07:54 PM
Dennis, any thought for another group buy on the exhaust mods? I have to pay uncle sam this year, but I would love to purchase the exhaust goodies : too. Maybe there are others like me? :confused:

:up:
If you can get ten members I will do a speacial

MERCMAN
02-09-2004, 08:03 PM
OK folks, can we get 10 buyers for the exhaust upgrade? PM me and lets get going!! :burnout:

Silver_04
02-09-2004, 08:06 PM
Sign me up.

Okay, now I think I have my name on the list for Stage 1, the drive shaft and now the exhaust. Life is good.

DirtyDog
02-16-2004, 09:13 PM
group buy for best hp bolt-on(not a S/C)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK folks, can we get 10 buyers for the exhaust upgrade? PM me and lets get going!!

MERCMAN
02-18-2004, 07:35 AM
OK folks, can we get 10 buyers for the exhaust upgrade? PM me and lets get going!! :burnout:
group buy for DR's exhaust upgrade!! Need 6 more :banana2: :burnout:

gonzo50
02-19-2004, 11:27 AM
group buy for DR's exhaust upgrade!! Need 6 more :banana2: :burnout:
"mercman" check pm.

bryanknie
02-19-2004, 12:14 PM
Dennis,

How much for the install of the stage one with 4:10 gears, minus the sway bar? PM me if you do not want to post the price. I live in Ft Lauderdale and will leave early am and drive to Jacksonville and return home if it can be done in the same day.

FYI we met in Ft Lauderdale at Tower Shops a while back, I was the guy who parked my stock MM next to your SC one. AWESOME!

Bryan

Dennis Reinhart
02-25-2004, 08:35 PM
The speacial ends Friday thanks for every ones support, I am working on other modifications I will post them after after testing.

Silver_04
02-25-2004, 09:00 PM
Does this mean the goal of ten people has been met or exceeded or has time just plain ol' expired on the deal?

Chris

PhkinQk
03-05-2004, 01:29 AM
I got my MM in may and posted a few times but have been playing with my stang and haven't had time to play with the both of them, so now back to the MM, what's benefit of the chip vs the Superchips 9100 SCT, and what's the deal on the swaybar.....?

And since I sound real ignorant I might as well add to it..........my MM is a company car, expect to put 20k+ a year on it, but want better performance that isn't too invasive if you know what I mean, so I Was wondering your opinion on what to change/do in that vain, max power increase vs keeping it as stock as possible.......well that's my sad story, lol.

Any help would be appreciated a lot of people trust you on here, that says a lot.......Rob