PDA

View Full Version : Floor Mats (NIB), and Owner's Manual

martyo
01-12-2012, 07:05 AM
I had a buyer fail to pay for a few items when I ran one of my garage sales.

So here is what is for sale now:

Factory fresh, new in box floor mats: $275, shipped in the Continental U.S.

Owner's manual with inserts when car was new: $39.50, shipped in the Continental U.S.

Thanks for looking!

martyo
01-14-2012, 04:51 AM
Okay, I should have known better but I had a single buyer ask me to hold all of these items for him for a month, so I did. Needless to say, he didn't pay.

I gave him a second chance and payment was again promised. Guess what? He backed out. Nice dude!!!! Where I come from, your word is your bond -- you make a promise to pay YOU PAY.

Oh well, I won't be making that mistake again with him!

Anyway, now that I have that off my chest, these items are back up for sale.

Let me know what you want.

Thanks for looking and letting me vent. :D

TooManyFords
01-14-2012, 05:53 AM
Yes, I would like you to hold them for me indefinitely. I am good for my word, which is more than I can say for my other word, which is worthless. If this is what you're looking for, please wait for my Nigerian contact to give you instructions.

Praise Allah.

martyo
01-14-2012, 05:59 AM
Yes, I would like you to hold them for me indefinitely. I am good for my word, which is more than I can say for my other word, which is worthless. If this is what you're looking for, please wait for my Nigerian contact to give you instructions.

Praise Allah.

Is Allah a member here?

TooManyFords
01-14-2012, 06:01 AM
Is Allah a member here?

Yes, I believe he goes by the handle 2DollaAllah!

martyo
01-14-2012, 06:11 AM
Yes, I believe he goes by the handle 2DollaAllah!

http://tundragear.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/TG_contest_thousand1.png

Guittard22
01-14-2012, 08:50 AM
Floor mats still for sale ? If so pm me with paypail info

martyo
01-14-2012, 08:58 AM
Floor mats still for sale ? If so pm me with paypail info

Yes sir.

PM on the way.

SC Cheesehead
01-14-2012, 09:28 AM
Marty, is that an '03 Owner's Manual?

martyo
01-14-2012, 09:29 AM

Yes ma'am!

JDS
01-14-2012, 09:30 AM
I would be interested in the owners manual if that is still available. I'm not very savvy with the forums, but I do have a pay pal account.

martyo
01-14-2012, 09:34 AM
I would be interested in the owners manual if that is still available. I'm not very savvy with the forums, but I do have a pay pal account.

I will send you a PM in just a second.

SC Cheesehead
01-14-2012, 09:34 AM

PM sent.
--------------

Spectragod
01-14-2012, 10:08 AM
Had you told me this a week ago, I would have bought all that stuff....... thanks buddy.;) :D

martyo
01-14-2012, 10:49 AM
Had you told me this a week ago, I would have bought all that stuff....... thanks buddy.;) :D

A week ago it was "sold" until the buyer could not come up with that "no object" thing that they call MOney!!!!!

Spectragod
01-14-2012, 10:55 AM
A week ago it was "sold" until the buyer could not come up with that "no object" thing that they call MOney!!!!!

I understand, I have some green high test I could throw in on a deal.:D

martyo
01-14-2012, 10:59 AM
I understand, I have some green high test I could throw in on a deal.:D

I have enough nasty gas of my own!

screamn
01-14-2012, 12:50 PM
***** late to the post.... :(

Mercguy04
01-14-2012, 01:53 PM
Marty put it so eloquently, Your word is your bond.
I have sent items out before being paid for them and have yet to get F-cked.
I guess there is a chance someday it will happen to me. I hope not.
Most all here are very trustworthy. It's that 1% that get you every time.
Sorry to hear about this Marty.
Russell

PonyUP
01-14-2012, 02:02 PM
I have enough nasty gas of my own!

Yup, about 17 gallons of that nasty stuff if I recall

Pony seal of Approval

Spectragod
01-14-2012, 07:08 PM
Marty put it so eloquently, Your word is your bond.
I have sent items out before being paid for them and have yet to get F-cked.
I guess there is a chance someday it will happen to me. I hope not.
Most all here are very trustworthy. It's that 1% that get you every time.
Sorry to hear about this Marty.
Russell

I have found that 1%, I am a sh_it magnet.

VCobraV
01-15-2012, 01:33 AM
Okay, I should have known better but I had a single buyer ask me to hold all of these items for him for a month, so I did. Needless to say, he didn't pay.

I gave him a second chance and payment was again promised. Guess what? He backed out. Nice dude!!!! Where I come from, your word is your bond -- you make a promise to pay YOU PAY.

Oh well, I won't be making that mistake again with him!

Anyway, now that I have that off my chest, these items are back up for sale.

Let me know what you want.

Thanks for looking and letting me vent. :D

Its always easiest to talk ****. When nobody is around to defend there selfs. But when it comes down to it. If you would of sent me an invoice to my email for me to pay, on the 2nd of January like we agreed on. We might of had a deal. But to PM me a week and a half later. Talking about take it or leave it. Send me money now. And not knowing you from Adam. I'd rather take my chances on ebay. " with my 100% gold star fast payment self" at least they can help me if I get ripped off. But to send $300.00 to a guy in the sky and hope to recive my product. Seems unsafe to me. I'd rather spend $610.00 on ebay.
And if I've have learned anything in my life its Never Trust A Lawyer.

TooManyFords
01-15-2012, 04:09 AM
^^ lulz! ^^

VCobraV
01-15-2012, 04:34 AM
Looking for new floor mats. Check out this sight, it a lot cheaper route to take then the OEM ones and there just as good if not better. http://www.redlinetuning.com/FM-MARAUDER.html

TooManyFords
01-15-2012, 04:53 AM
Sure, and if you'd done your homework you would have seen that all of those comments come from members on this forum in a group buy for replacement mats. They are not "identical", but darned good replacements.

And as for dissing my friend Marty, you really should apologize to him. I'd trust my car and my life to him and not think twice.

ps: Probably most of the members here as well, but I can only speak for myself, but not my other self which is probably a liar and a cheat.

pps: I wish my other self would quit butting in on the keyboard too...

SC Cheesehead
01-15-2012, 07:00 AM
Its always easiest to talk ****. When nobody is around to defend there selfs. But when it comes down to it. If you would of sent me an invoice to my email for me to pay, on the 2nd of January like we agreed on. We might of had a deal. But to PM me a week and a half later. Talking about take it or leave it. Send me money now. And not knowing you from Adam. I'd rather take my chances on ebay. " with my 100% gold star fast payment self" at least they can help me if I get ripped off. But to send $300.00 to a guy in the sky and hope to recive my product. Seems unsafe to me. I'd rather spend $610.00 on ebay.

Sure, and if you'd done your homework you would have seen that all of those comments come from members on this forum in a group buy for replacement mats. They are not "identical", but darned good replacements.

And as for dissing my friend Marty, you really should apologize to him. I'd trust my car and my life to him and not think twice.

ps: Probably most of the members here as well, but I can only speak for myself, but not my other self which is probably a liar and a cheat.

pps: I wish my other self would quit butting in on the keyboard too...

+1 on that, Marty's intergrity is spotless. I'd buy anything from him, anytime, without a second thought.

martyo
01-15-2012, 08:26 AM

I just love a revisionist historian.

I gave you a second chance and you failed at that as well.

How many folks do you think would hold off on selling an item based on an unknown to him person's word, then give that person a second chance, only to be told that they would take their chances on eBay?

I held off on leaving you negative feedback, which I am beginning to regret.

Ozark Marauder
01-15-2012, 08:53 AM
:popcorn::popcorn:............ .

guspech750
01-15-2012, 08:58 AM

I would not hesitate to buy from Marty and many others here.

---
- Sent from my iPhone
Eaton Swap + 4.10's = Wreeeeeeeeeedom!!

guspech750
01-15-2012, 09:01 AM
Looking for new floor mats. Check out this sight, it a lot cheaper route to take then the OEM ones and there just as good if not better. http://www.redlinetuning.com/FM-MARAUDER.html

We already did a group buy with them. Welcome to last year.

---
- Sent from my iPhone
Eaton Swap + 4.10's = Wreeeeeeeeeedom!!

PonyUP
01-15-2012, 09:20 AM
+1 on that, Marty's intergrity is spotless. I'd buy anything from him, anytime, without a second thought.

Big plus one, Marty is as stand up as they come. If you would have done a little research on this forum, you'd see he is a supporting vendor, does anything and everything he can to help people, is honest and an all around great guy. There are thousands here that would vouch for Marty, but if you want to pay $610 on eBay, that's your choice. By the way, I have an OEM Marauder bridge for sale

Pony seal of Approval

Ozark Marauder
01-15-2012, 09:27 AM
I'm Interested.....Gibson 1980 Black Marauder Bridge

http://i.ebayimg.com/t/Gibson-1980-Black-Marauder-Bridge-Pickup-/00/$%28KGrHqV,%21jcE2HgK4QrpBN%29 C4WSdug%7E%7E_3.JPG

VCobraV
01-15-2012, 09:32 AM
I have nothing bad to say about Marty, the whole thing should of been handled diffrent. On both sides, just don't like hear one side of a story. And honestly if my wife hadn't already ordered a set from red line last week. After not hearing from him on the 2nd. I would of bought them from him. I just don't like to be made out as an Ass Hole. And he didn't have to talk crap about me. Should of just left it as a deal that fell through. And not vented about it. That's what a "stand up guy" as you say would of done. And Marty next time ask for a deposit, would of been glad to send you $50.00 to hold them, hell I still might just for GP. And remember people there is always 3 sides to every story. Your side, There side, And the truth.

PonyUP
01-15-2012, 09:51 AM
I have nothing bad to say about Marty, the whole thing should of been handled diffrent. On both sides, just don't like hear one side of a story. And honestly if my wife hadn't already ordered a set from red line last week. I would of bought them from him. I just don't like to be made out as an Ass Hole. And he didn't have to talk crap about me. Should of just left it as a deal that fell through. And not vented about it. That's what a "stand up guy" as you say would of done.

Well no offense, but Marty didn't name you by name, he said he held on to the mats, deal fell through and they are back up for sale for anyone interested. Marty was frustrated, as Mats typical sell in about five minutes on here, he held them for you, you didn't pull the trigger based on your post that you were skittish to buy from someone you didn't know. I get that, my only suggestion was if you had done some research here on Marty, you would have seen there is nothing to worry about
I just bought a Marauder from Marty, I committed to him before I even saw the car. But Marty insisted that I see the car do that I am comfortable since I am local

It's an incredibly great car and absolutely everything Marty said it was. PayPal has some securities in place if you end up in a deal with someone shady. In the future if you are buying on here and you aren't sure about the person you're dealing with, pm a mod or a senior member. We are family around here and are happy to help
I wish you luck with your new Mats, the redline product is solid

Pony seal of Approval

Guittard22
01-15-2012, 09:59 AM

I don't know the story behind what happen but I am buying the mats you past on. This is my first buy from Marty and the way he has sent quick e-mails to me and has gave me respect on this transaction I would not hesitate to buy from Marty down the road again .I can say I am happy to place my first order Monday with hos shop thanks again Marty and keep up
The good work .

VCobraV
01-15-2012, 10:06 AM
Well..... It is, what it is. And I still look like an Ass Hole.

Spectragod
01-15-2012, 10:22 AM
Well..... It is, what it is. And I still look like an Ass Hole.

You are the only one saying that, no one else on the board. Marty didn't name you, he just vented.

The internet can be a dangerous place if you have thin skin or a guilty conscience.

VCobraV
01-15-2012, 10:27 AM
I don't know the story behind what happen but I am buying the mats you past on. This is my first buy from Marty and the way he has sent quick e-mails to me and has gave me respect on this transaction I would not hesitate to buy from Marty down the road again .I can say I am happy to place my first order Monday with hos shop thanks again Marty and keep up
The good work .

Well at least you got an email. I didn't even get that, maybe he learned a lesson.

Spectragod
01-15-2012, 10:32 AM
Well at least you got an email. I didn't even get that, maybe he learned a lesson.

Marty doesn't hide from anyone, I can't believe you didn't get an email addy. Maybe he sent it and you never received it? It is possible in this electronic age.

I miss cell phone calls, email's, PM's etc..., it's no fault of anyone's. If I want something bad enough, I damn near become a stalker till I get it. Ask Marty, he'll vouch for that.:D

PonyUP
01-15-2012, 11:19 AM
Marty doesn't hide from anyone, I can't believe you didn't get an email addy. Maybe he sent it and you never received it? It is possible in this electronic age.

I miss cell phone calls, email's, PM's etc..., it's no fault of anyone's. If I want something bad enough, I damn near become a stalker till I get it. Ask Marty, he'll vouch for that.:D

Plus one, Marty has always called me back and returned pm's. Especially if he is selling something, it's in his best interest to do so. With the demand for Mats, do you really think he was ignoring you?
I doubt it. No one thought you were an A hole based on what Marty posted as we had no idea who he was talking about. You responded which identified yourself.
When miscommunication happens, it can be frustrating, but I can promise you that he was not ignoring you.
You see how quickly the mats sold when reposted? He could have done that at anytime and sold them quick. I'd say the fact that he was holding them in and of itself should tell you he was trying to help

Pony seal of Approval

Guittard22
01-16-2012, 10:49 AM
Payment sent for mats :) going to to stash them away for about 25years

martyo
01-16-2012, 12:50 PM
Payment sent for mats :) going to to stash them away for about 25years

They are shipping today via FedEx Ground. You should see them sometime later this week.

I sent you an e-mail as well.

Thanks for your order!

Guittard22
01-16-2012, 01:24 PM
They are shipping today via FedEx Ground. You should see them sometime later this week.

I sent you an e-mail as well.

Thanks for your order!

That's quick thanks again fast shipping not like ebay. I let you know when they come in.

Guittard22
01-19-2012, 04:26 PM
Mats came in today thanks for sending them so fast . NOw they sit under my bed untill I by my first MM.

martyo
01-19-2012, 05:56 PM
Mats came in today thanks for sending them so fast . NOw they sit under my bed untill I by my first MM.

No problem.

I hope you get the MM soon!!!

Guittard22
01-19-2012, 07:30 PM
No problem.

I hope you get the MM soon!!!

I have one on my mind that I am close on :) if not I got your ride on my list too .:beer: