PDA

View Full Version : Performance Driving School

frdwrnch
01-27-2004, 06:29 PM
The Carolina Regional Mustang Club is hosting a Performance Driving School at Carolina Motorsports Park in Kershaw SC March 26-28, 2004. The Chief Steward Larry Kilgore is a new Marauder owner and an experienced competition driver.There are several groups based on driving experience , vehicle type and ability. It is open to all makes and more information can be found at www.ponytales.org. The event flyer can be found at www.wildhorseracing.com/images/2004pds_800.jpg.

Marauderman
02-06-2004, 07:02 PM
The Carolina Regional Mustang Club is hosting a Performance Driving School at Carolina Motorsports Park in Kershaw SC March 26-28, 2004. The Chief Steward Larry Kilgore is a new Marauder owner and an experienced competition driver.There are several groups based on driving experience , vehicle type and ability. It is open to all makes and more information can be found at www.ponytales.org. The event flyer can be found at www.wildhorseracing.com/images/2004pds_800.jpg.

Hey Russel==Can you bring some info (beside what you posted) to our meet on the 21st..I and others who have upgraded just may want to have some 'more' "fun"..Thanks for the info..... :up: .....Tom

Agent M79
02-07-2004, 12:23 AM
I think this sounds really cool. If there is more info to bring besides what we can get at from what you said, definately bring it along!

frdwrnch
02-07-2004, 07:21 AM
No problem, I have a bunch of flyers for the event.

Agent M79
02-18-2004, 04:01 PM
I just re-read the links frdwrnch posted.

Has anyone done this with this crew before? I'd be interested in hearing your experiences.