PDA

View Full Version : For Sale Few more parts to sell

bigcowl-imp
02-01-2012, 06:27 PM
I will have prices tomorrow or you could make a offer becuse i`m not really sure yet......most or all these parts are from the smashed mm 92,xxx miles....the gauge cluster is still for sale.......$140

black Header panel in excellent condition with nice black paint and don`t need paint.....SOLD!.........with stock grill........SOLD!

Complete Air intake assembly with new K&N filter and maf.........$?

good hood shocks.........$?

used mm floor matts but only front drivers side and the 2 rear......$?

cd changer with bracket but no cartrige........SOLD!

nice powder coated black MM wheels with chrome center caps........trying to sell locally first with tires,,,,,,,if not i will be selling just the rims........$?

another set of stock MM wheels......trying to sell locally first with tires,,,,,,,if not i will be selling just the rims........PENDING

Near mint trunk carpet.......have 2 .....1 vary nice.........$?

Another black front MM bumper cover.....have 2.....no fog lights.....needs paint........$420.......$500.. ....not shipping at this time....sorry

Another black MM rear bumper cover ...have 3.....needs paint.......$400.....$500...no t shipping at this time....sorry

2 drivers side door mirrors with nice black paint........$35 each

MM rear view mirror.........?$

i have some boxes but not all....and yes i`m now a sponsor...

BlackOps
02-01-2012, 06:41 PM
Do you have any charcoal sun visors?

CNGInterceptor
02-01-2012, 06:44 PM
Did you ever get that ignition cylinder situation straightened out? I'm still interested in the column cover piece. I'll take top and bottom if it's easier for you.

bigcowl-imp
02-01-2012, 07:13 PM
Do you have any charcoal sun visors?

yes
i think there more black then charcoil.....i think...the plugs need to be put back on..see pics....$70 shipped

heres some pics of some of the parts but not all..

http://s51.photobucket.com/albums/f393/bigcowl-imp/mm%20parts%20for%20sale%201-29-12/#!cpZZ1QQtppZZ16

Gryphonzus
02-02-2012, 12:32 AM
I am interested in some stock rims. PM sent.

CWright
02-02-2012, 03:21 AM
Pm sent about the grill. Thanks