PDA

View Full Version : Review SQ Motorsports/SQX HID Kit

burtreynolds
02-04-2012, 09:19 PM
Big thumbs up to Saqib at SQ Motorsports in Springfield, Mo. This guy not only sold me a quality HID kit for a super good price, when I had an installation error and percieved it as a warrantied issue Saqib promptly got my baby into his shop, tested everything and then realized it was in fact the ballasts not being mounted and one was not plugged in all the way and had worked itself out of plug. Saqib then promptly mounted these ballasts and checked for proper operation for no charge to myself (probably an hour of work total and I did not even pay him in the first place for installation!). I went back again today to to a complete LED conversion and had him install everything. Went smoothly, was out of the shop within an hour and everything works pefectly. Looking now for some tires but...

Look for SQX HID kits on Ebay and the like, or SQ Motorsports. Their number also is 417-868-8225 if interested in an HID kit, the headlights on marauders is 90.00 and the foglights are 70.00, and he has every bulb on the marauder, interior and exterior in stock in an LED. Also wheels and tires are his speciality. He can ship anywhere in the world and does on a frequent basis.

Cliffnotes: Want HID, go to SQX and know that a fellow rauder owner has vouched for him and the quality of his product and customer service!