PDA

View Full Version : Source for black shirts

cruzer
01-28-2004, 08:27 PM
Drove to Terrel for lunch with wife today--stopped in at the mall just east of the Hwy80/I-20 merge. They have round- necked black and white t-shirts w/pockets for 2 for $18-- long or short sleeved and sleeveless. It is an outlet store and have all sizes--I bought 2 blacks and 2 whites to try out my iron-on logos--I haven't been able to find any anywhere in Ft Worth. If enough are interested, a special run is not out of reach. Maury

Rollin'Thunder
01-28-2004, 10:37 PM
[QUOTE=cruzer They have round- necked black and white t-shirts w/pockets for 2 for $18-- long or short sleeved and sleeveless. If enough are interested, a special run is not out of reach. Maury[/QUOTE]

Hey Maury,
Do they have them without pockets? Either way, I'm game for a couple of white with short sleeves in large size! :up:

Thanks for all of your efforts! Bill

2003 MIB
01-29-2004, 06:56 AM
I'm in too, Maury. I'd like two black in Large. Want some money now??

-Dan

jfclancy
01-29-2004, 11:31 AM
It is an outlet store and have all sizes-- Once again thanks M for your efforts .... BUT all sizes ok I want 2 Black 5XLT. No worries if they do not have ny size OMAR only makes so many a year.

Joe Clancy :D

MARAUDERCHICK
01-29-2004, 11:51 AM
Drove to Terrel for lunch with wife today--stopped in at the mall just east of the Hwy80/I-20 merge. They have round- necked black and white t-shirts w/pockets for 2 for $18-- long or short sleeved and sleeveless. It is an outlet store and have all sizes--I bought 2 blacks and 2 whites to try out my iron-on logos--I haven't been able to find any anywhere in Ft Worth. If enough are interested, a special run is not out of reach. Maury
Hey Cruzer....

Where did you get your iron on logos??

Kathy

jfclancy
01-29-2004, 12:01 PM
Hey Cruzer....

Where did you get your iron on logos??

Kathy
Hey Cruzer are these the ones that were talked about at the breakfast Meeting? If So Great!!!! Did you get them ironed on? PiCs?

Joe Clancy

cruzer
01-29-2004, 08:26 PM
O K, I'll answer the questions in order:
Bill, they have no-pockets
Dan, no money now
Jim, I can always ask--pics tomorrow nite KATHY, bILL'S WIFE , kAY, DID THE TRANSFERS ON HER COMPUTER AND i DID THE LARGER ONE ON MINE--WILL TRY TO GET PICS (oops! ignore the caps) of the decals on both black and white t-shirt material--let's say maybe Sat. nite for sure.

What I will do is wait til Monday to call the manager--I believe I can arrange shipment of the order to my home--then distribute next time we see each other--O K ???? :up:

cruzer
01-29-2004, 09:44 PM
:depress: To "jfclancy" I sincerely apologize for:
Being stupid at the John Eagle meeting
Callin you "Jim"
I know your name is "John", but my stupid mind just dosen't seem to know it
Soooo- will you accept this apology and give me another chance
:lol: Maury

2003 MIB
01-30-2004, 07:19 AM
So....just for fun, lets's all change names and mess with Maury... I will will only answer to "Carlos the Jackel" from this point forward. Logan can be "Gordie" and Johnman can be "Jawbreaker". Nah, let's leave it as is.;) ;) ;)

jfclancy
01-30-2004, 07:30 AM
:depress: To "jfclancy" I sincerely apologize for:
Being stupid at the John Eagle meeting
Callin you "Jim"
I know your name is "John", but my stupid mind just dosen't seem to know it
Soooo- will you accept this apology and give me another chance
:lol: Maury

You are NOT stupid!!! no apolagy needed, However, my name is Joe. You can call me Jim or John or whatever, just not late for breakfast! You Sir have endless chances available. Of course if you want me to respond Joe does work best.

JOE Clancy :D :beer:

cruzer
01-30-2004, 08:49 PM
H---, I'm so screwed up now, I better quit while I'm ahead :help:

cruzer
01-30-2004, 10:44 PM
Hey Cruzer are these the ones that were talked about at the breakfast Meeting? If So Great!!!! Did you get them ironed on? PiCs?

Joe Clancy
Just did these--the pocket are great---I goofed up on my logos on the shirt back---skipped a step and got discoloration and ragged edges--here's how they look anyhow :censor: Maury

cruzer
01-31-2004, 10:08 PM
Just checked my notes--they come in S-XXL--I'm going to call them on monday--let me know how many. Maury

RVT04
02-01-2004, 03:23 PM
i followed your lead maury so i stand in line with an apology to joe
course since i have spent most of my life with my finger pressed firmly on the stupid button i pretty much am not surprised at anything i do or say. hope no one takes it personal
lol

RVT04
02-01-2004, 03:26 PM
linda and i found a nice t-shirt supply at the sams on eastchase heavy black in short and long sleeve puma brand 100% cotton for $4.99 get um while they're hot
you know sams dumps don't stay up long