PDA

View Full Version : Review Am I Wrong???

fadetoblack
02-16-2012, 01:43 PM
I recently bought an overhead console from BIGCOWL-IMP for $85.00 (posted asking price). He quickly shipped it to me and I soon discovered that I needed the piece it "plugs and screws" into located (glued?) to the roof. I asked him nicely if he could send the part to me and I offered to pay the shipping. After about a week of no response PMs, I get a PM saying that it is available for $70.00 more. I tried to explain that it IS part of the OC and that it should have been sent with it. In his defense, this piece was NOT in the shown in the picture. He also told me that since I refused to pay the additional $70.00, the item was no longer available to me. Sounds pretty mean to me. Am I missing something here???

This guy sells alot of MM parts on this forum. Has anybody else had problems?

bigcowl-imp
02-16-2012, 01:56 PM
In my add it says long overhead center console f.s..........NOT center console and bracket ...right or right ??? ALSO if you look in my photobucket pics theres PICS of the console but NOT the bracket right or right......you new what you where getting and your happy with it right or right. ????
SO why do you think i should sell you the bracket for NOTHING ???
I`m i missing something here or what ???
Also here i`m being a nice guy and selling you a nice long center console for $85 SHIPPED...WITCH IS CHEAP...