PDA

View Full Version : Big Thanks to MO's

White Knuckles
02-19-2012, 07:37 AM
By now I'm sure everyone has heard of the awesome performance work that Jeff, Brandon and crew do at MO's.

Well a few weeks ago, I had a business trip out of town so I dropped off my daily driver for some routine maintenance............I know.....boring :rolleyes:

I have to admit, i felt a little self-concious dropping off my 06 Grand Marquis in the midst of three Marauder engine transplants and supercharger swaps.
The point is the guys at Mo's treat each vehicle and customer with respect and with attention to detail that is second to none.

I travel in my job, so I rack up alot of highway miles. I bought this 06 from an older couple with under 30 thousand miles about 1 1/2 years ago. The car runs fine, no issues and I have the oil changed and tires rotated on a regular basis. I just hit 90 thousand and dropped it off for the 90K service and asked Jeff to also tweak my shift points a bit.

When I got back to town a week later, paid my money, thanked the boys and picked up my car. Drove it home. Maintenance done. I wasn't really expecting anything else.

Well this past week I put it back to work out on the road. I racked up another 1200 miles. I noticed the shift points were better but ....dang......the car ran noticably better, better acceleration, gas mileage improved. I wasn't expecting such a marked improvement.........from maintenance.

I made a point to thank them all again yesterday afternoon and ask Jeff....what did you do to my car? Maintenance ... and it needed it.

So...........if you are in driving range of MO's......HIGH recommendation :up:

martyo
02-19-2012, 07:49 AM
Thanks for the kind words George!! I will be sure to pass them on to Jeff, Brandon, and the rest of the boys!!!

We do a lot of prevetitive maintenance for a lot of our customers' regular cars, and we never mind!

And thanks again for bringing the Town Car (or, MO PIMP as some have been known to call it) down from Jersey last weekend.

You are not just a customer, but a great friend!

PonyUP
02-19-2012, 09:52 AM
By now I'm sure everyone has heard of the awesome performance work that Jeff, Brandon and crew do at MO's.

Well a few weeks ago, I had a business trip out of town so I dropped off my daily driver for some routine maintenance............I know.....boring :rolleyes:

I have to admit, i felt a little self-concious dropping off my 06 Grand Marquis in the midst of three Marauder engine transplants and supercharger swaps.
The point is the guys at Mo's treat each vehicle and customer with respect and with attention to detail that is second to none.

I travel in my job, so I rack up alot of highway miles. I bought this 06 from an older couple with under 30 thousand miles about 1 1/2 years ago. The car runs fine, no issues and I have the oil changed and tires rotated on a regular basis. I just hit 90 thousand and dropped it off for the 90K service and asked Jeff to also tweak my shift points a bit.

When I got back to town a week later, paid my money, thanked the boys and picked up my car. Drove it home. Maintenance done. I wasn't really expecting anything else.

Well this past week I put it back to work out on the road. I racked up another 1200 miles. I noticed the shift points were better but ....dang......the car ran noticably better, better acceleration, gas mileage improved. I wasn't expecting such a marked improvement.........from maintenance.

I made a point to thank them all again yesterday afternoon and ask Jeff....what did you do to my car? Maintenance ... and it needed it.

So...........if you are in driving range of MO's......HIGH recommendation :up:

Well said George, Marty, Jeff, Brandon and the guys do fabulous work, from everyday maintenance to the supermods, every car is dealt with as if it's there own, and that in itself makes it worth it.

Another satisfied customer

Pony seal of Approval

SC Cheesehead
02-19-2012, 10:01 AM
Well said George, Marty, Jeff, Brandon and the guys do fabulous work, from everyday maintenance to the supermods, every car is dealt with as if it's there own, and that in itself makes it worth it.

Another satisfied customer

Pony seal of Approval

BIG +1 to that!!!

Marauder_Santa
02-20-2012, 06:16 AM
I was there for a few hours Saturday to 1. find the place and 2. inquire about a new tune.

I look forward to getting some TLC on my DTR at Mo's.

BODYMAN
02-20-2012, 06:45 AM
Wish I was closer!

crownvic05
02-20-2012, 06:56 AM
Has to be a great friend to drive a car from jersey.

martyo
02-20-2012, 04:54 PM
Has to be a great friend to drive a car from jersey.

George is all right!

We have been friends for like 10 years so it must be my charming personality that keeps him coming back!

martyo
02-20-2012, 04:54 PM
I was there for a few hours Saturday to 1. find the place and 2. inquire about a new tune.

I look forward to getting some TLC on my DTR at Mo's.

Looking forward to helping you!!!

martyo
02-20-2012, 04:55 PM
Wish I was closer!

Come visit for a while!!!!

GAMike
02-20-2012, 05:06 PM
Your joking right????:P:lol:

George is all right!

We have been friends for like 10 years so it must be my charming personality that keeps him coming back!

martyo
02-20-2012, 05:20 PM
Your joking right????:P:lol:

You're right. I have known him only nine years. :P