PDA

View Full Version : Hotel reservations for carlisle 2012

Ms. Denmark
02-25-2012, 10:32 AM
If you're planning on going to Carlisle All Ford Nationals in June~

The Central Hotel & Conference Center in Harrisburg*
has a block of rooms reserved for Marauders at Carlisle group
from Thursday night 5/31 - Saturday night 6/2.

Call to reserve (717) 561-2800
Ask for the Marauders At Carlisle Group Block

http://book.bestwestern.com/props/39125/39125_pbimg3.jpg

* This was our MV 9 Hotel. It is about 23 miles from Carlisle.

Your rate is $95 a night double occupancy and includes breakfast.

You may request either a standard King or double Queen room**

**Please contact me for any questions or if you have any problem getting the room you want. If you would prefer a Suite, PM me to request one. If available, the Suite rate is $110/night.

Ms. Denmark
03-11-2012, 09:15 AM
Carlisle All Ford National is coming up soon. Hotel room update: There are 6 rooms left in our reserved block at The Central Hotel in Harrisburg. You are welcome to join us. PM me for any questions or if you need any assist in getting the room you want. A few of you have asked for your MV 9 room and I can take care of that. See you at Carlisle!

Ms. Denmark
03-18-2012, 05:47 PM
Bumping...

Ms. Denmark
03-23-2012, 02:36 AM
Update: There are 5 rooms left in the reserved block. See post 1 for reservation information. See you at Carlisle!

Ms. Denmark
03-24-2012, 10:54 AM
Marauders at Carlisle block of rooms update: There are now 4 rooms left.

If you want one of them, please book as soon as you can. If you have any trouble getting the type of room you want please PM or call me and I will take care of it. If you call and the rooms are sold out, let me know and I will pull some strings to get you one if it is humanly possible. :cool:

* I need to know how many vehicles you will be bringing to the hotel so I can reserve parking. (Marauders and/or whatever else you might be driving) :burn:

Ms. Denmark
03-26-2012, 04:10 PM
Marauders at Carlisle block of rooms at the Central Hotel in Harrisburg update: There are now 3 rooms left.

If you want one of them, please book as soon as you can. If you have any trouble getting the type of room you want please PM or call me and I will take care of it. If you call and the rooms are sold out, let me know and I will pull some strings to get you one if it is humanly possible. :cool:

See Post #1 for all the details.

See you there!

Marauder_Santa
03-27-2012, 05:46 AM
I'm booked for Thursday and Friday night.

Ms. Denmark
03-27-2012, 06:50 AM
I'm booked for Thursday and Friday night. Sounds good! Glad you'll be there!:beer:

Marauders at Carlisle room block at the Cental Hotel in Harrisburg update: I added rooms to the block.

See post # 1 for details if you want one or call/pm me.

Ms. Denmark
03-30-2012, 01:53 PM
Bumping... 6 more rooms have been added to the reserved block. Both King and double Queen rooms are available. Ask for Marauders At Carlisle when you book. :beer:

Mr. Man
04-09-2012, 03:03 PM
Bumping......:beer:

There are still some rooms remaining. See post 1 for details or Ms. D for assistance...See you at Carlisle!

Ms. Denmark
04-14-2012, 11:09 AM
Hotel rooms are still available at the Central Hotel in Harrisburg. See first post for details. Ask for the Marauders At Carlisle group block. Contact me if you need any assistance getting the room you want.

Ms. Denmark
04-21-2012, 03:51 AM
LAST CALL: There are 10 days left to reserve a room from this block (Marauders at Carlisle) See post #1 for all the details.

The reservation cut-off date is 4-30-12.

See you at Carlisle!

Ms. Denmark
04-27-2012, 02:49 AM
Going going gone....

The Marauders At Carlisle room reservation cut off day is Monday, April 30. Last chance to get a room for Carlisle at a great rate. See post #1 for details.

jabird56
04-27-2012, 04:44 AM
We'll be staying here since the Hampton was booked a few months back.