PDA

View Full Version : Cruise time!!

SID210SA
02-25-2012, 04:09 PM
Well guys....looks like the weather is perfect now....cool mornings and not hot days......time to get a meet going.....got a few ideas to bounce around.

1. We could have a track day and run what you brung at the local track off I-10.

2. A BBQ day at a park or one of our members house.

3. Tour of the S.A. Missions around town....would be a fun cruise and great picture ops.

That is just a few ideas I have for us here locally.

I also want to do our annual drive to Houston for the Fountains meet. I will get with Wes on when that would occur. Prolly March or April.

We also have the Coffee and Cars at Panera Bread the last Saturday of every month meets....I believe the last one we went to it started to rain and everyone went there seperate ways.

Hit me up in this thread or give me a call.

Mike

Shaijack
02-25-2012, 04:16 PM
Mike you all can drive to New Orleans, I will sponser it.

SID210SA
02-27-2012, 06:19 AM
HMM....I've always wanted to visit NOLA.....

ludwigvan968
02-27-2012, 10:13 AM
My car is down right now, but maybe I can just come by and hang.

vasper69
02-27-2012, 10:20 AM
I finally have Saturdays off this March and April, looking forward to getting together. Just a note of bad news, I will be solo or with my daughter Sara only, as Melinda has chosen to go her separate ways.

SID210SA
02-27-2012, 10:39 AM
My car is down right now, but maybe I can just come by and hang.

Sorry to hear about the car troubles, but know that yall are welcome anytime.

I finally have Saturdays off this March and April, looking forward to getting together. Just a note of bad news, I will be solo or with my daughter Sara only, as Melinda has chosen to go her separate ways.

Wow....sorry to hear that.....but we will get together anytime and get your mind off it.

SID210SA
03-02-2012, 07:34 AM
:bump:

to the top

clintons4
03-11-2012, 06:51 PM
keep me up to date or PM me with any Houston stuff. I would like to attend.