PDA

View Full Version : Need Some Help

martyo
03-12-2012, 09:32 PM
Does anyone know the screen name of Robin Nicholson?

They paid for a sticker order but did not include the details of the order (quantity/color/address).

Robin is not the only one who didn't give me this information with their Paypal payyment but is the only one I have not been able to cross reference.

Thanks for any help you can give me!

SC Cheesehead
03-13-2012, 04:59 AM
Does anyone know the screen name of Robin Nicholson?

They paid for a sticker order but did not include the details of the order (quantity/color/address).

Robin is not the only one who didn't give me this information with their Paypal payyment but is the only one I have not been able to cross reference.

Thanks for any help you can give me!

Maybe DRobin? Not sure, but that's one possible lead, Marty.

martyo
03-13-2012, 05:39 AM
Nope, but I got it figured out.

Shaijack
03-13-2012, 12:11 PM
If it is drobin send them to me so I can mess with him. We are good friends. He is to cheap to buy anything.

SC Cheesehead
03-13-2012, 12:33 PM
If it is drobin send them to me so I can mess with him. We are good friends. He is to cheap to buy anything.

:lol: Remind me never to go out drinking with you guys if I get back down NOLA way... ;)

BTW, apparently it's not dRobin, somebody else, I guess.

Shaijack
03-14-2012, 08:06 PM
What ever you do, DON"T get drunk with us. Last person that did that got a photo book with pictures of him on Bourbon St, with hookers and all kind of strange people. We had fun. He did to, he just don't remember it.....

SC Cheesehead
03-15-2012, 05:51 AM
What ever you do, DON"T get drunk with us. Last person that did that got a photo book with pictures of him on Bourbon St, with hookers and all kind of strange people. We had fun. He did to, he just don't remember it.....

Hmmmmm, wonder what airfare to NOLA is these days... ;) -----> :D

martyo
03-15-2012, 05:53 AM
Hmmmmm, wonder what airfare to NOLA is these days... ;) -----> :D

Watch out.

You will end up on a bus with nothing more than a trench coat on and a quarter in your pocket!

SC Cheesehead
03-15-2012, 05:58 AM
Watch out.

You will end up on a bus with nothing more than a trench coat on and a quarter in your pocket!

Reminds me of an old Steven Wright joke, "I must have been really drunk last night, I woke up this morning and there was a spider in my bed..."

martyo
03-15-2012, 06:04 AM
Reminds me of an old Steven Wright joke, "I must have been really drunk last night, I woke up this morning and there was a spider in my bed..."

Love Steven Wright!!!!

Krytin
03-15-2012, 08:24 AM

I'm flying in for a wedding in the Quarter on 5/11 & out on 5/14. Saturday afternoon crawfish boil/Saturday night out w/the groom. Sunday evening wedding.
That should be enough time for the hangover to start to clear!