PDA

View Full Version : Easter and Ranken tech car show..

Smalldogg/03mm
03-21-2012, 03:27 PM
Any of the St.Louis member attending the Easter car show in forest park April 8 Sunday.. And the Ranken tech car show on the 15 of April.. Both are nice.. One thing about Ranken tech you can get your car dyno for 20 bucks.. They have a nice set up.. Just asking.. Thanks...

BODYMAN
03-21-2012, 05:42 PM
Any of the St.Louis member attending the Easter car show in forest park April 8 Sunday.. And the Ranken tech car show on the 15 of April.. Both are nice.. One thing about Ranken tech you can get your car dyno for 20 bucks.. They have a nice set up.. Just asking.. Thanks...

Id say a maybe on Ranken show! All the years on the there ACR advisory board and have never entered one of my cars. Maybe it's time..

BUCKWHEAT
03-21-2012, 07:45 PM
I did the show one year. It was fun. More real practicing mechanic-type collectors than the usual (Easter) show.

Smalldogg/03mm
03-22-2012, 03:44 AM
If my car was in u guys shape(SC) I would enter.. But I may drive the truck in since in trying to sell it and it makes u say dam.. :)

I always go to those 2 cars show because they are usually nice one and I like to see different stuff people worked there buts off for... Hope to see some of u there if not... Another MM meeting will do.. Thx..

Smalldogg/03mm
04-07-2012, 05:31 AM
Just reminder Easter Car Show in forest park.. Enjoy