PDA

View Full Version : KB Dead Pedal Sale

kbmg
02-03-2004, 12:29 PM
Hello Marauder Owners

With all of the talk here recently about the Dead Pedal, I'm going to offer a special sale on the part.

I currently have 5 in stock (don't worry, I'll make more). I will sell these 5 until the end of the week, 2/06/04, or until they are sold out for 10% off the price.

If you would like one, please call me here at Kenny Brown Performance.

David Frey (317) 247-5320 x224
Dfrey@kennybrown.com

BTW, if your located near Indianapolis, we sell and install the Kooks Exhaust System, Baer Brakes and P/I Driveshafts as well as many other parts.

I can also Lower, Align and Dyno your Marauder.

Just call for details.....

Thank you.
http://www.kennybrown.com/images/jpegs/58100.jpg

TAF
02-03-2004, 12:31 PM
WOW!!!

Now there are NO excuses!!!:up: :banana2: :bows:

MARAUDERCHICK
02-03-2004, 12:35 PM
Hello Marauder Owners

With all of the talk here recently about the Dead Pedal, I'm going to offer a special sale on the part.

I currently have 5 in stock (don't worry, I'll make more). I will sell these 5 until the end of the week, 2/06/04, or until they are sold out for 10% off the price.

If you would like one, please call me here at Kenny Brown Performance.

David Frey (317) 247-5320 x224
Dfrey@kennybrown.com

BTW, if your located near Indianapolis, we sell and install the Kooks Exhaust System, Baer Brakes and P/I Driveshafts as well as many other parts.

I can also Lower, Align and Dyno your Marauder.

Just call for details.....

Thank you.
I should've waited a couple of weeks!!;)

halucin8
02-03-2004, 12:51 PM
Yeah, Me too. :cry:

greyghost
02-03-2004, 01:18 PM
I should've waited a couple of weeks!!;)
I did!! Just got off the phone with David. Nice folks up there

MARAUDERCHICK
02-03-2004, 01:27 PM
I did!! Just got off the phone with David. Nice folks up there
Yep! Really nice! I think I ordered mine from Rich.

Are you gonna have Scott @ Team Ford install it or do you have someone in your area?

greyghost
02-03-2004, 01:33 PM
Yep! Really nice! I think I ordered mine from Rich.

Are you gonna have Scott @ Team Ford install it or do you have someone in your area?
I are goin to do it myselerf. Scott's a great guy but I am a doit yourselfer. :-)

Do you t5urn wrenches at all?? It's not for everyone but driving is for most.

When are you going to get your supercharger??? HuhHuhHuh??

MARAUDERCHICK
02-03-2004, 01:42 PM
I are goin to do it myselerf. Scott's a great guy but I am a doit yourselfer. :-)

Do you t5urn wrenches at all?? It's not for everyone but driving is for most.

When are you going to get your supercharger??? HuhHuhHuh??
Nah, I don't turn too many wrenches. Believe it or not, I wish I could.
I have been known to change my own oil every now and then, but not on the Marauder. I just think cars (hotrods) are cool and I'd love to know how to work on em' and install stuff on em'.
I'll get my supercharger when you and Dennis both go in halves on it!:D (hee hee hee)....hey I'll pay the labor if you guys by the parts!!:lol:

greyghost
02-03-2004, 01:49 PM
Nah, I don't turn too many wrenches. Believe it or not, I wish I could.
I have been known to change my own oil every now and then, but not on the Marauder. I just think cars (hotrods) are cool and I'd love to know how to work on em' and install stuff on em'.
I'll get my supercharger when you and Dennis both go in halves on it!:D (hee hee hee)....hey I'll pay the labor if you guys by the parts!!:lol:
WOW! Thats my line, you beat me to it. I know what you mean though. I am liquidating some of my other toys so maybe in another year I can get mine.

My son wants to take a trip to Alaska on motorcycles and I am suppose to go with him. That means I have to get another motorcycle to go with him, hence, no S/C. Oh well wouldn't it be dull if we could afford everthing we wanted? Not! I want to try it first before I condem it.

Dreams are Good!

MARAUDERCHICK
02-03-2004, 02:43 PM
Dreams are Good!
Yep! Dreams ARE good!

Alaska on a motorcycle?? WOW!! When are ya'll goin'?

greyghost
02-03-2004, 02:51 PM
Yep! Dreams ARE good!

Alaska on a motorcycle?? WOW!! When are ya'll goin'?
We have a year to get ready. We will need to carry extra fuel for some of the areas we go to and we are going to be camping and I don't know if I will be able to even keep up with the tough guy. I use to be tough but, this will be a big undertaking for me. We will be totally self contained on the two bikes. We will be using KTM 950 Adventurers.

MARAUDERCHICK
02-03-2004, 02:53 PM
We have a year to get ready. We will need to carry extra fuel for some of the areas we go to and we are going to be camping and I don't know if I will be able to even keep up with the tough guy. I use to be tough but, this will be a big undertaking for me. We will be totally self contained on the two bikes. We will be using KTM 950 Adventurers.
This gives new meaning to "roughing it".

greyghost
02-03-2004, 03:01 PM
This gives new meaning to "roughing it".
Yeah!! I use to be able to do that but I am looking for a new tent and a nice air mattress. Oh Yea!! I will have a weight limit and a bulk limit to deal with. I am use to camping on our touring motorcycle check out the link

http://tinyurl.com/yurou

It may be a bad link

trty this

http://members16.clubphoto.com/barry725452/1933110/guest.phtml

gonzo50
02-03-2004, 03:02 PM
WOW!!!

Now there are NO excuses!!!:up: :banana2: :bows:
Just got off the phone with David and I should have my KB Dead Pedal by the end of the week...Thanks, you've got to love this site, it's Awesome :rock: :D

greyghost
02-03-2004, 03:07 PM
Just got off the phone with David and I should have my KB Dead Pedal by the end of the week...Thanks, you've got to love this site, it's Awesome :rock: :D
You go Gonzo50!! You gonna make the Breakfast this month?

GreyGhost

MARAUDERCHICK
02-03-2004, 03:08 PM
[QUOTE=MARAUDERCHICK]Yep! Really nice! I think I ordered mine from Rich.

QUOTE]

Oooops!! It was David I ordered mine from.....(sorry Dave :( )
I've ordered such much stuff in the past 2 weeks, I can't keep up with who's who and who works where....etc.....

TAF
02-03-2004, 03:20 PM
Way to go Carlos...I remember you've wanted that since driving my car! You'll NEVER regret this mod.:up:

MARAUDERCHICK
02-03-2004, 03:26 PM
Way to go Carlos...I remember you've wanted that since driving my car!
OK Todd, I'm starting to wonder if you are getting spiffs from all these sales that are being created by people driving your car!!;)

Kathy

TAF
02-03-2004, 03:28 PM
OK Todd, I'm starting to wonder if you are getting spiffs from all these sales that are being created by people driving your car!!;)

Kathy
I wish :shake:...just "taken care of my peeps"... :rock:

MARAUDERCHICK
02-03-2004, 03:29 PM
You're a good man!!:D

MI2QWK4U
02-03-2004, 06:24 PM
Thanks to Dave and KB, great bunch of folks. Appreciate the deal and cant wait to put it in....

Marauderman
02-03-2004, 06:56 PM

I think this is where martyo comes in ....... :lol:

gonzo50
02-04-2004, 08:56 AM
You go Gonzo50!! You gonna make the Breakfast this month?
GreyGhostSorry for getting to you this late greyghost, :depress: unfortunately I wont be able to make the BreakFast meet but hopefully I'll be able to make the FFW event in April 04'...Thanks. ;)

Way to go Carlos...I remember you've wanted that since driving my car! You'll NEVER regret this mod.:up:You the man Todd, :up: you betcha, not too many Marauder owners would trust their pride and joy with just anybody, you didn't even hesitate in giving me the keys to your Marauder for a test drive, and that was the first time we meet. :beer:
Thanks.