PDA

View Full Version : I know it kind early for this ...but......

Petrograde
02-04-2004, 04:33 AM
..Are we NTM's planning on having a presence at this years Ford Fun Event in Ennis? It's the same dates as last year 17-20 Sept.

I was just wondering, I won't be able to make it to M'ville 2 in Indy this year. :cry: And I thought it would be cool if we could have a mini M'ville with our Texas Marauders.

Tom

2003 MIB
02-04-2004, 05:01 AM
Hey Tom!

I think so. It is early but I've put it in my Palm now.

Ross
02-04-2004, 08:19 AM
That would be cool. My business at the firm has taken a nose dive, and finances may make a trip to MVII impossible, so a closer, shorter trip could be a possibility for me.

Redster
02-04-2004, 07:20 PM
..Are we NTM's planning on having a presence at this years Ford Fun Event in Ennis? It's the same dates as last year 17-20 Sept.

I was just wondering, I won't be able to make it to M'ville 2 in Indy this year. :cry: And I thought it would be cool if we could have a mini M'ville with our Texas Marauders.

Tom
I'll be there. Also at the Tulsa Ford meet in June. Indy is a little outside my range.

mrjones
02-05-2004, 02:08 PM

Tom
What about FFW in Houston? It's not too early to think about that - it's at the end of April/first of May. I'll be planning on going, and would hope to meet some of you there.

Logan
02-05-2004, 04:16 PM
I'll be at Ennis for sure as always. I should think about Houston, but I only get so many "get out of house for multiple days at a time" cards per year. ;)

cruzer
02-05-2004, 09:24 PM

Tom
If I survive Indy/Bristol physically, financially and mechanically--I plan to be there with the rest of you--let's get all the "committments" on record---who knows what we can set up if we have numbers and time--go for it . Maury