PDA

View Full Version : KB DP Sale Update

kbmg
02-04-2004, 03:52 PM
Thank you for the great response,

I have sold the the original 5 plus a few more. Thanks to my guys in manufacturing assembling what they had left, I have 3 more to offer.

Marauder.net members get 10% off the Kenny Brown Performance Dead Pedal when you call in.

David Frey
Kenny Brown Performance
(317) 247-5320 x224

Don't forget we sell and install Kooks Exhaust, Baer Brakes, Pirelli Tires, 4.10 Gears and P/I Driveshafts among other options.

We also Lower, Align and Dyno Marauders.

If you in the Indianapolis area, stop in. We're 1 mile south of the famous Brickyard.

Thank you.

http://www.kennybrown.com/images/jpegs/58100.jpg

SergntMac
02-04-2004, 08:10 PM
Y'all got to go see these guys, this is a real and professional race shop. Snooze, you lose.

woaface
02-04-2004, 08:13 PM
How much are the pedals?:D I having to rest my foot on the emergency brake.

MM03MOK
02-04-2004, 08:43 PM
How much are the pedals?:D I having to rest my foot on the emergency brake.I hope you don't stop short and accidently push on the emergency brake. That'll stop you all right!! Yikes!! You better be wearing your seat belt!!!

woaface
02-04-2004, 08:47 PM
I hope you don't stop short and ly push on the emergency brake. That'll stop you all right!! Yikes!! You better be wearing your seat belt!!!
The brake is completely disengaged in any forward gear. I have had made sudden stops before, just like I get tense, my foot naturally comes off of the pedal:) Either way...all that would happen is the brake would feel harder to press down, and wouldn't go in all the way:)

kbmg
02-05-2004, 06:38 AM
How much are the pedals?:D I having to rest my foot on the emergency brake.

They are $75 minus the 10% discount to MM.net members.
Plus shipping.

woaface
02-05-2004, 08:28 AM
They are $75 minus the 10% discount to MM.net members.
Plus shipping.So shipping brings it back around to the $75 area:) How about student discounts (a.k.a. my budget is tighter than a cat's grip on the upside-down limb of a tree.)

kbmg
02-06-2004, 06:45 AM
So shipping brings it back around to the $75 area:) How about student discounts (a.k.a. my budget is tighter than a cat's grip on the upside-down limb of a tree.)

This is the best I can offer.

After the Dead Pedal is installed, you'll wonder how you drove the car without it. Your left foot just naturally falls into place. :up:

As of 8:45am Friday morning, I still have 2 left.

Haggis
02-06-2004, 07:40 AM
So shipping brings it back around to the $75 area:) How about student discounts (a.k.a. my budget is tighter than a cat's grip on the upside-down limb of a tree.)

James, buy the pedal it is well worth it. I have it in my car and as kbmg states:

After the Dead Pedal is installed, you'll wonder how you drove the car without it. Your left foot just naturally falls into place.

...and I do not know what I would do with out it.

SheboyganGuy
02-06-2004, 08:18 AM
Now there's only ONE left!!!!

woaface
02-08-2004, 11:13 AM
Damn! ::runs to get money from dad!...::

"Save your money for college" he says, "I've been to North Carolina and back and haven't needed one" he says:shake:

Haggis
02-09-2004, 07:00 AM
Damn! ::runs to get money from dad!...::

"Save your money for college" he says, "I've been to North Carolina and back and haven't needed one" he says:shake:

Too bad James it sure would have been nice. Like my Dad always said, "You live under my roof you live by my rules!!"

Look when your 18 and you have your own Marauder, then go and get a Dead Pedal.

DL04
02-09-2004, 08:12 AM
Now there's only ONE left!!!!NOT ANY MORE!

kbmg
02-09-2004, 10:38 AM
The last Dead Pedal has been purchased.

I will have more manufactured in about a week and post an update when they are available.

Thank you again for the great response. :up:

woaface
02-09-2004, 12:09 PM
Too bad James it sure would have been nice. Like my Dad always said, "You live under my roof you live by my rules!!"

Look when your 18 and you have your own Marauder, then go and get a Dead Pedal.
My dad says both of those. I told my mom I wanted to join the Navy and she said no, but my dad jumpped in and said "don't worry son, when you're 18, you can do what you like" Oh well! just over 1 more year!!!:banana2:

Haggis
02-09-2004, 01:00 PM
My dad says both of those. I told my mom I wanted to join the Navy and she said no, but my dad jumpped in and said "don't worry son, when you're 18, you can do what you like" Oh well! just over 1 more year!!!:banana2:

NAVY?? NAVY?? Sorry Bob, I'm a land luber at heart. Why would you want to be out in that hugh fish toilet in a tin can?? :confused:

woaface
02-09-2004, 03:57 PM
NAVY?? NAVY?? Sorry Bob, I'm a land luber at heart. Why would you want to be out in that hugh fish toilet in a tin can?? :confused:My bro is (was) a Nuke ET on a sub...I wouldn't last 3 days in a sub. But air craft carriers on the other hand. Just lookin for somethin to do...Air Force would be my next best guess, but I don't have the physical stamina to fly jets (just good vision)...Army wouldn't be too bad...I'd just have to bring a crap load of socks! Anyways, I was thinking along the lines of Air Force when I said Navy...but I'm sure the Navy has a cool job or two. Radar operator or something:beer:

jgc61sr2002
02-09-2004, 08:49 PM
James - If you are interested in the Armed Forces apply for an ROTC scholarship. Check with your school guidance counselor. Upon graduation from college you are commissioned as a 1st Lt. Your are required to do four years active duty. My son went that route and made Captain in four years. Good luck. :up:

TAF
02-09-2004, 08:59 PM
If you didn't get in on the first buy...give David a call and order, you won't regret it!!!!:up:

gonzo50
02-14-2004, 04:58 PM
http://www.kennybrown.com/images/jpegs/58100.jpg
The KB Dead Pedal I received does not look like the one in your picture... :confused:
Was there a design change to it ? I have the one with the raised rubber ribs on it and the brace it's on is painted black.

TAF
02-16-2004, 05:49 PM
Carlos,

I just saw today the new version of the dead-pedal. (someone else who took advantage of the sale)

Man...I must say I like it better than mine. It apparently is the one right out of the COBRA...congrats on getting what I consider an "upgrade". :up:

joflewbyu2
02-16-2004, 06:02 PM
post pics if different from the one posted by KBMG . mine was one of the ones after the original 5 were sold. looks like the pic. the bracket behind the panel was silver and the parts that show are painted/anodized black and have a plastic pedal - not rubber.

gonzo50
02-16-2004, 06:46 PM
Carlos,
I just saw today the new version of the dead-pedal. (someone else who took advantage of the sale)
Man...I must say I like it better than mine. It apparently is the one right out of the COBRA...congrats on getting what I consider an "upgrade". :up:
Well, I feel really special now. :banana: I bought one of the first five offered in this buy. :up:
It does look like it belongs in the Marauder with the matching color scheme.
Don't have a digital camera to post pics, hopefully someone else with the same dead pedal with access to a digital camera can post pics. Thanks.:D

PhkinQk
03-15-2004, 05:08 AM
Any new pedel pic's I'd like one, but would like to see the new version. :)