PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to all new members!

CRUZTAKER
02-04-2004, 08:45 PM
Hello fellow Buckeys!

I am pleased to announce that Logan so kindly created our own forum in the Mercury Marauder.net Regional forum called 'Buckeye Marauders'. This is our place to keep track of events and keep in touch with each other for any type of issue. I for one am willing and able to assist anyone in their needs or requests.

Currently we only have one thread, and it's a kind of 'welcome ' thread to aquaint ourselveves with each other. Over time I hope will fill to the brim topics of all nature.

The Eastern Regional Annual Meet is in our ballpark for 2004, and I have been gifted with the opportunity to host this event. Details are in the 'UpComing Events' forum within the Mercury Marauder.net Regional forum . I hope to meet many of you this year at the weekend cook out and get together to talk shat at my place.

Last but not least, I encourage ALL of you buckeyes to take the time to join the Buckeye Marauder Group. Logan has created a join group page. I ask that you go through the rigamaro and send me an email so that I may officially add you to our list. Logan has also made a promise to add a special avitar that will appear next to your sign in name in all your post. The avitar currently is the Ohio state flag, but I am working on something a little more unique.

To request to join the Buckeye Marauders and represent our great presence, do the following.

1.On the MM.NET home page, click on the 'preferences' tab.

2.On the left side of the preferences page under 'Control Panel'-'Miscellaneous', click 'Group Memberships'

3.You will see all of the available groups to join, in the Buckeye Marauders section, click 'Join Group'

4.Type just about any reason you like, and click 'submit'

5.I will get the mail, and of course I will also follow the rigamoro and say "oh yeah!", and boom, you're in, and represnting!

As soon as Logan gets the avitar set up, it will show up next to you screen name as long as you have:

1. (at the very bottom of the 'group memberships' page) clicked on the radio button to be 'Identified as a group member' for Buckeye Marauders.

Thanks in advance, and I hope you all choose to join our group and represent OHIO in a big way, and perhaps participate in any of the big events scheduled for 2004.

Barry :rock:

cc: All registered Ohio MM.NET members