PDA

View Full Version : Louisville Attendees / Croftgate Users

03mmmonroe
04-03-2012, 02:30 AM
Hello Croftgate Users,

I will be at Louisville again this year. I am placing an order for Croftgate if you need any items please let me know a.s.a.p. will be placing my order on Wed this week 4-4-2012. Look at www.croftgateusa.com for items you may be looking for.

Thank you for your support of the Croftgate Products and the Marauder Origination.

If you are using AQUANIL-X bring you empty bottle and get it refilled for 1/2 price. Event only!
If you are using MULTICLEAN bring you empty bottle and get it refilled for 1/2 price. Event only!

Also let me know if you have an EATC concern and I can bring some O-Rings to do the repair while at the event. I enjoy helping fellow Marauder Owner with their car needs. Russ

MM2004
04-03-2012, 03:26 AM
Sounds good Russ, and than you in advance for supporting our members and the Louisville meet!

I am down for the Multi-clean (empty bottle), Quick-n-Slick and Tire Shine.

:burnout:

MIke.

PonyUP
04-03-2012, 03:45 AM
Hello Croftgate Users,

I will be at Louisville again this year. I am placing an order for Croftgate if you need any items please let me know a.s.a.p. will be placing my order on Wed this week 4-4-2012. Look at www.croftgateusa.com for items you may be looking for.

Thank you for your support of the Croftgate Products and the Marauder Origination.

If you are using AQUANIL-X bring you empty bottle and get it refilled for 1/2 price. Event only!
If you are using MULTICLEAN bring you empty bottle and get it refilled for 1/2 price. Event only!

Also let me know if you have an EATC concern and I can bring some O-Rings to do the repair while at the event. I enjoy helping fellow Marauder Owner with their car needs. Russ

That's awesome Russ, I'll be looking to refill my Aquinol

And while I'm currently not having a problem with the EATC we all know it's just a matter of time, so I'd love to get that fixed.

You can also put me down for a bottle of the multi clean

Thanks Russ, look forward to seeing you next week

Pony seal of Approval

MM2004
04-03-2012, 02:24 PM
:bump: for a stand-up guy!

Here's your chance folks..

;)

Mike.

03mmmonroe
04-04-2012, 07:08 PM
Croftgate Prices are:
Multi Clean Reg. $14.00 refill for $7.00 event price
For the Aquanil X reg. is $ 22.00 Refill price event only $10.00

EATC rebuild this year will be $30.00 ea.
Just a side note the Croftgate items is a service to you the MM.net and friend I do this as a hobby not as a business so this is a break even to help support the MM.net Events that I enjoy going to.

Russ Pryor

CWright
04-04-2012, 07:19 PM
Croftgate Prices are:
Multi Clean Reg. $14.00 refill for $7.00 event price
For the Aquanil X reg. is $ 22.00 Refill price event only $10.00

EATC rebuild this year will be $30.00 ea.
Just a side note the Croftgate items is a service to you the MM.net and friend I do this as a hobby not as a business so this is a break even to help support the MM.net Events that I enjoy going to.

Russ Pryor

What could you do on the concentrate for multi clean? I'm about out but I do still have the small bottle used in the concentrate I got from you a while back.

03mmmonroe
04-04-2012, 07:24 PM
You have a PM. Reg price $42.00 croftage site

MERCMAN
04-10-2012, 03:44 PM
Hey Russ, I need some of the great tire shine!

03mmmonroe
04-10-2012, 07:02 PM
Hey Russ, I need some of the great tire shine!

I will bring some. Russ