PDA

View Full Version : 3rd Annual New Hampshire Meet Aug. 16-19 2012

Ms. Denmark
04-14-2012, 10:08 AM
Mark your calendars! The 3rd Annual New Hampshire Meet will be held from Thursday eve 8/16 through Sunday afternoon 8/19. We will participate in the NHMS Classic Car Show and take the cars out for laps on the NASCAR track at Loudon. A full itinerary of events will be posted for this 3 day event.

Everyone is welcome to bring your Marauder and enjoy great scenery, sightseeing, food and best of all the chance to spend time with some great friends....your fellow mm.net members!

Please stay tuned for upcoming hotel and itinerary information!

Why not join us!!

Ms. Denmark
04-14-2012, 10:45 AM
Now for this years meet we need 15 cars to get our own class at the car show. I think we can get our 15 Marauders IF the following members cooperate and register their cars! LOL :D

1. Adam12
2. Bluerauder (we MUST have your DPB!);)
3. Racer X
4. Marsha
5. Billboard (Go for a repeat, Bill!)
6. Larry Durham (there's our DTR!)
7. Smoke
8. MM03MOK
9. Ms. Denmark (our Silver Birch entry)
10.Haggis/Ladyhawke
11.Vt.Woodsman
12.Doom (You need another trophy don't you?)
13.PRCARGUY
14.HammerDown/Fordfrk
15.Blackened300a
16.Leo Vampire
17.Comin in Hot (can you drive BOTH cars?)

And who else............? Mr. Man could bring a car, so could Haggis and RF Overlord and HammerDown. I think we have a shot!!:cool: Anybody else? We'll just have to see.....

Ms. Denmark
04-14-2012, 11:50 AM
These are pics from our first New Hampshire meet in May 2010.

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=63062&highlight=Postcards+from+new+H ampshire

drewb457
04-14-2012, 11:59 AM
a meet that is a reasonable distance from me! now i just have to get my bumpers fixed so i dont look like a fool!

drewb457
04-14-2012, 07:22 PM
wow, just looked up that hotels rates during those dates and saw $190 a night. changed the dates to April 16-19 and saw $90 a night...

Adam12
04-14-2012, 07:42 PM
I'm in for sure hopefully ill be sc by then too

Ms. Denmark
04-15-2012, 06:28 AM
wow, just looked up that hotels rates during those dates and saw $190 a night. changed the dates to April 16-19 and saw $90 a night... There will be a block of rooms reserved at a much better rate. Stay tuned for details!

I'm in for sure hopefully ill be sc by then too Awesome!

NavySeabee
04-15-2012, 04:02 PM
And who else............? Mr. Man could bring a car, so could Haggis and RF Overlord and HammerDown. I think we have a shot!!:cool: Anybody else? We'll just have to see.....

Only been in NH (Lincoln) once when I took my son ziplining. Fell in love with the place. Can't wait to make another trip! Count the bride and me in from southern RI.
:beer:

Ms. Denmark
04-15-2012, 04:28 PM
Only been in NH (Lincoln) once when I took my son ziplining. Fell in love with the place. Can't wait to make another trip! Count the bride and me in from southern RI.
:beer: We'll look forward to it! Stay tuned for specifics on hotel registration, car show registration and itinerary. Should have things nailed down by mid May.

Ms. Denmark
04-19-2012, 02:30 PM
We should have the hotel registration details for our New Hampshire meet ready to post fairly soon. I'm just awaiting delivery of the contract which we negotiated today and then all the information will be provided to you. Our hotel will not be in Tilton this time, however. So please stay tuned! Eric and I hope that some of you who couldn't make it the last two years can come along with us this time now that it is in August instead of in May.

Larry Durham
04-19-2012, 05:12 PM
I should be able to make it for a one day on the weekend. :)

Ms. Denmark
04-20-2012, 02:25 AM
I should be able to make it for a one day on the weekend. :)
Hi Larry! Saturday would prolly be the day to come but I'll be posting the full itinerary soon so take a look. We'll be so glad to see you!

drewb457
05-30-2012, 12:24 PM
any updates on this?

Ms. Denmark
05-30-2012, 12:46 PM
We will have updates right after Carlisle All Fords which is this weekend...so stay tuned! :)

burt ragio
05-31-2012, 06:14 AM
I'am going to check my calender. I would realy like to meet some fellow members. Hoping for at least Saturday night through mid day Sunday.
When will you be posting the itnerary ?

Ms. Denmark
05-31-2012, 06:47 AM
I'am going to check my calender. I would realy like to meet some fellow members. Hoping for at least Saturday night through mid day Sunday.
When will you be posting the itnerary ? The itinerary and hotel info will be posted up after we get back from Carlisle All Fords which we're heading to tomorrow. The Car show at the race track(NHMS) is all day Sat. It would be great if you can come to that even if you're late...we'll save space. Sat. night we all go out to dinner together. We'll give all the information you need in a new thread. Stay tuned!