PDA

View Full Version : ******* Official Louisville Checkout Thread *********

guspech750
04-14-2012, 10:50 PM
Well the time has come my fellow Maraudering friends. Too bad it's over already. As soon as I arrived and started seeing everyone. It's as if I had just seen you all last week when really it was last year at MV9 and Louisville 2011

As always I had a really great time going places and sharing many many laughs with you all. I was finally able to meet some new Louisville attendees. Awesome moments my friends. Bitter sweet ending.

Just want to give a huge Thank You to Mike. What a great guy. All his hard work paid off with another triumphant Event. And thanks to all that helped out Mike. Thank You. More thanks to all that donated to the raffle. And Thank You MM.net.

See you all and hopefully more at MV10.
Gona miss everyone. See you later.

Sent from my iPhone
Eaton Swap + 4.10's = Wreeeeeeeeeedom!!

Bluerauder
04-15-2012, 05:36 AM
Well said, Joe !!! It is always like that at MM.Net events .... all of the planning and anticipation .... and it seems to be over so quickly. 4-5 days packed with fun things and great friends. But the memories last a lifetime. See ya at 2012 Carlisle and MV10 in South Haven, MI. Maybe I can even put New Hampshire on the radar screen this year. Who knows??

justbob
04-15-2012, 05:42 AM
Well said Joe. It was a blast as always! Mike, thanks so much for doing this, I know you are a very busy guy and it can be stressfull putting this on. I look forward to this every year that's for sure!

With that said, jb and jm has left the building. So long friends.

Sent from my Ally using Tapatalk

SC Cheesehead
04-15-2012, 06:20 AM
Meh, drinking, trash talking, cruising, general car :bs:, what's so much fun about that? ;)

As always, an incredible time, had a chance to see some old friends again, and put some faces to names to some new folks, meeting Bodyman in person was worth the trip all by itself.

Oh, and a big THANK YOU to MM2004 for doing a bang up job on hosting the 5th Annual BBN...:D

Can't wait for MV10...

Pops
04-15-2012, 09:38 AM
Great time! Made it home in 5 hours and 12 minutes with two stops. No one was around at 5:50 this morning1

PonyUP
04-15-2012, 02:04 PM
Well I made it home. What an incredible weekend

I had gas on Friday that killed a trolley, I had deep fried Oreos and the ice bucket had a sequel.

With each year, I feel like I get closer and closer with old friends as well as new ones. I get such a high on the weekend, that the crash on the drive home leaves me incredibly exhausted.

Once again Mike did a fabulous job, great mix of events and food, great tolerance from the guests at the Hotel and Mike manages to make each year a new experience.

Well done my friend, crack a beer an decompress, the planning for next year starts tomorrow

Love all you guys, current, new, and banned. All of you are family and I can't wait to see you again

Pony seal of Approval

Mr. Man
04-15-2012, 02:14 PM
Well I made it home. What an incredible weekend

I had gas on Friday that killed a trolley, I had deep fried Oreos and the ice bucket had a sequel.

With each year, I feel like I get closer and closer with old friends as well as new ones. I get such a high on the weekend, that the crash on the drive home leaves me incredibly exhausted.

Once again Mike did a fabulous job, great mix of events and food, great tolerance from the guests at the Hotel and Mike manages to make each year a new experience.

Well done my friend, crack a beer an decompress, the planning for next year starts tomorrow

Love all you guys, current, new, and banned. All of you are family and I can't wait to see you again

Pony seal of ApprovalFried OREO's? Sounds interesting. Think we may have to try real hard to come next year just to try fried OREO's :)

IwantmyMMnow!
04-15-2012, 03:05 PM
To restate what PonyUp and guspech have already touched on, today is both bittersweet and a bit of a letdown. This was my first L-ville and second 'big' MM gathering I've attended. On both occasions, the drive to and from each event seemed to take 1000 times longer than the amount of time spent hanging out with great friends, going to interesting places, and eating great food. I'm glad I made it this year and plan to attend each one in the future.

The fire has been stoked again, after dwindling down to just smoldering embers over the past 4-5 months. Seeing everyone's MM and how they have customized it to their taste has once again brought to the front of my mind my dreams/desires/visions of what I want to do to mine and how I want it to look. Seeing everyone's pride in ownership has reminded me of how I'm part of a special group of people and gives me a feeling that is simply inexplicable.

A big thank you to Mike, MM.net, and everyone else that had a part in getting this year's L-ville meet together. It was good to see those of you that I met at MV9 again, as well as meeting and making new friends.

FastMerc
04-15-2012, 03:22 PM
It was great new and old friends had a blast Pulled in tha drive at 5 on the clock.Once again Mike great job.Do it again next year... :D

1 Bad Merc
04-15-2012, 06:44 PM
I couldnt have said it better then all you guys just did-thank you everybody for the fantastic time that we had this weekend in Louisville. It is a memory that I will treasure and it far surpassed anything that i was expecting.

This is was the first time in awhile that my dad and I have done something together and it was just one of the best weekends I have had in a long time. To say I enjoyed myself would be an understatement!

I just wanted to take a second to share with you something that was said when we were in the car driving home (listening to the great frickin cd's that Justpony made us -thanks Brad :)) and it really struck home with me.

My father turned to me and remarked about how amazing it is that a car, just a piece of metal, could bring such a great group of people together for an event like Louisville.

My father also went on to say -Brad do you realize how truly special this event we just attended was? And then he said how lucky we were to have met all these great people and how unique the friendships we have developed over the years really are. He then remarked to me that the Marauder guys/gals are really all just like one big family.

Thank you all for the great times I have had and I look forward to sharing many more with you!

Ladyhawke
04-15-2012, 07:23 PM
After enjoying a few hours at the Frasier museum with George and Paula, we headed out and made it to somewhere WV. We will finish our trip home tomorrow.

It was great seeing our friends and meeting some new ones. Thanks Mike and MM.net for another great Kentucky event. And to Steve and Charlie for helping out with the convoys.

dakslim
04-15-2012, 08:21 PM
Rita and I went to Churchill Downs and took the tour...nice. We headed out after that and rolled in to Pinehurst about 10:45. She is in bed already...me...having a bourbon on the rocks of course, heh, heh.

Had a fantastic time as usual and thanks again Mike for all the hard work you put into the meet. I'm already looking forward to next year and seeing Zacks refurbished car.

Pops, sorry I lost your money. :(

Mr. Man
04-15-2012, 10:20 PM
I couldnt have said it better then all you guys just did-thank you everybody for the fantastic time that we had this weekend in Louisville. It is a memory that I will treasure and it far surpassed anything that i was expecting.

This is was the first time in awhile that my dad and I have done something together and it was just one of the best weekends I have had in a long time. To say I enjoyed myself would be an understatement!

I just wanted to take a second to share with you something that was said when we were in the car driving home (listening to the great frickin cd's that Justpony made us -thanks Brad :)) and it really struck home with me.

My father turned to me and remarked about how amazing it is that a car, just a piece of metal, could bring such a great group of people together for an event like Louisville.

My father also went on to say -Brad do you realize how truly special this event we just attended was? And then he said how lucky we were to have met all these great people and how unique the friendships we have developed over the years really are. He then remarked to me that the Marauder guys/gals are really all just like one big family.

Thank you all for the great times I have had and I look forward to sharing many more with you!
Based on the above^^^^ it sounds like your Dad might be calling you to go Marauder shopping ;)

Mike
04-16-2012, 04:15 AM
Sounds like all had a GREAT time :D Trish and I really missed this one :bigcry:

1 Bad Merc
04-16-2012, 07:09 AM
Based on the above^^^^ it sounds like your Dad might be calling you to go Marauder shopping ;)

Trust me he is looking around for one :)

guspech750
04-16-2012, 07:15 AM

That would be way cool Brad. Get rid of that lame GN ;)

Sent from my iPhone

Pops
04-16-2012, 07:20 AM

Is he looking in the bath room! :burnout:

N40GL
04-16-2012, 08:39 AM
One ten hour drive later, I arrived home. See you all at MVX!

Baaad GN
04-16-2012, 09:05 AM
Okay guys let get one thing straight right now, have I discussed getting a Marauder?Yes, BUT I bought the GN for my wife and many times over the years people would offered me "large" amounts of money for her (The GN) and my wife would have a FIT, she'd tell me I"m NOT allowed to sell her car! Beside Brad is waiting to study my will!

1 Bad Merc
04-16-2012, 09:20 AM
Is he looking in the bath room! :burnout:

Ha Ha Ha -I was wondering where he went Pops-just like the shadow -one minute he's there and the next he's gone:D

1 Bad Merc
04-16-2012, 09:21 AM
That would be way cool Brad. Get rid of that lame GN ;)

Sent from my iPhone

thanks Joe -but we need it to help launch Justbob's motorsports :banana:

guspech750
04-16-2012, 09:50 AM
thanks Joe -but we need it to help launch Justbob's motorsports :banana:

Man Brad. Your MM is pretty sweet. Even more so after wiping it with that Croftgate stuff.

Now hopefully we can drag you out of your house now for some local gatherings.

Sent from my iPhone

1 Bad Merc
04-16-2012, 10:15 AM
Man Brad. Your MM is pretty sweet. Even more so after wiping it with that Croftgate stuff.

Now hopefully we can drag you out of your house now for some local gatherings.

Sent from my iPhone

Thanks Joe -you have an awesome DTR :bows:-I am going to try and make some more events this year.

Had a blast hanging with you guys this weekend. Need to do this alot more often :beer:

knine
04-16-2012, 10:17 AM
Joe is still at the hotel waiting out the storm. :shake:

P71
04-16-2012, 11:53 AM
Paula and I arrived home safely, we had a wonderful time!
Thank you so much to Mike, Charlotte, all of the other volunteers and all of the folks who donated items to the raffle.
Our Marauder Family is THE BEST!
Best regards,
George

Baaad GN
04-16-2012, 02:41 PM
Look in the washroom? @#$%^&**&%#%$^&*()), thanks Pops!!

guspech750
04-16-2012, 05:10 PM
Joe is still at the hotel waiting out the storm. :shake:

Joe??? Hmmmmmmmm, Joe??? Who's this Joe character you speak of?

Sent from my iPhone

FastMerc
04-16-2012, 05:15 PM
Yes after seeing your silver,I had to buy some of Rexes stuff to try on mine... :)

BODYMAN
04-16-2012, 05:53 PM
Meh, drinking, trash talking, cruising, general car :bs:, what's so much fun about that? ;)

As always, an incredible time, had a chance to see some old friends again, and put some faces to names to some new folks, meeting Bodyman in person was worth the trip all by itself.

Oh, and a big THANK YOU to MM2004 for doing a bang up job on hosting the 5th Annual BBN...:D

Can't wait for MV10...

Right back at ya Rex! Like with many others I talk to you so much I feel we have become close friends. Kinda funny to think it was the 1st time to meet in person, lol. Big thanks to Mike for all he does for this event. Had a fantastic time meeting alot of members and seeing a few old friends also, What a great time.. Sooo looking foward to MV in south haven,MI should be a blast. Undoubtedly will NOT be missing any future events.. Thanks everyone:beer:

CBT
04-16-2012, 08:20 PM
Made it home in 8 hours 15 minutes, stopped 4 times for essentials and 2 times for construction. Googlemaps says it's 10 hours 32 minutes, pffft! :D
Glad to have met new folks like:
Grandaddymarquis and wife
1BadMerc and his dad
Bodyman (should change name to Wildman!)
There are probably a couple I can't remember. I tried talking to folks other than the people I see on the regular. Aside from the new folks I talked with Daily03 and his wife, P71 and his wife, Gryphongus and Jo (our Blues Sister), and others.
Some folks I barely got to hang out with because of trying to hang with new folks. Barely saw Haggis and Ladyhawke. I think I said two or three words to Bunny. Saw Rex and DOOM sporadically.
Peeps not mentioned so far that I was glad to see:
Zack and Becky
Dom and Becky
Brandon and Fallon(?)
Mike and Charlotte
Dan and Julie
knine
Russ
Guspech750
Justbob and Justmel
Iwantmymmnow!
Pantheroc and Dianne
dakslim and Rita
Brian and Natalie
Mongoose
Fastmerc
N40GL
Ponyup
Cwright
Pops
Steve and wife and daughter, so cute!

I'm sure I have forgotten some people, but it is not on purpose, and I am glad to have seen everyone, even if it was only briefly. :beer:

1 Bad Merc
04-16-2012, 11:42 PM
Yes after seeing your silver,I had to buy some of Rexes stuff to try on mine... :)

That Croftgate stuff is like magic -really brought the shine out on my car! You wont be disappointed...

Thanks Russ for turning me on to this stuff:banana:

Embassy
04-17-2012, 06:16 AM
Kelly, Apryl, and I had a great time.

Glad to put some new faces with screen names and see the usual suspects as well too, even banned ones.

Thanks to Mike for planning and executing the event.

And thanks to Russ for fixing my EATC.

Hope to see you all at Marauderville or next year.

BODYMAN
04-17-2012, 06:33 AM
Made it home in 8 hours 15 minutes, stopped 4 times for essentials and 2 times for construction. Googlemaps says it's 10 hours 32 minutes, pffft! :D
Glad to have met new folks like:
Grandaddymarquis and wife
1BadMerc and his dad
Bodyman (should change name to Wildman!)
There are probably a couple I can't remember. I tried talking to folks other than the people I see on the regular. Aside from the new folks I talked with Daily03 and his wife, P71 and his wife, Gryphongus and Jo (our Blues Sister), and others.
Some folks I barely got to hang out with because of trying to hang with new folks. Barely saw Haggis and Ladyhawke. I think I said two or three words to Bunny. Saw Rex and DOOM sporadically.
Peeps not mentioned so far that I was glad to see:
Zack and Becky
Dom and Becky
Brandon and Fallon(?)
Mike and Charlotte
Dan and Julie
knine
Russ
Guspech750
Justbob and Justmel
Iwantmymmnow!
Pantheroc and Dianne
dakslim and Rita
Brian and Natalie
Mongoose
Fastmerc
N40GL
Ponyup
Cwright
Pops
Steve and wife and daughter, so cute!

I'm sure I have forgotten some people, but it is not on purpose, and I am glad to have seen everyone, even if it was only briefly. :beer:

LOL,LOL Yeah just a fricking blast. Its funny when ya meet some folks and find out how much you have in common with them ;) Just a overall fantastic time:beer: Bring on MV Iam READY!!!!!!!

IwantmyMMnow!
04-18-2012, 12:44 PM
Taught my kids how to play LCR last night (alcohol-free, of course); they loved it.

So, when they become part of the MM.net collective in 9 and 11 years, respectively, they'll be good to go.

Haggis
04-19-2012, 04:48 AM
Taught my kids how to play LCR last night (alcohol-free, of course); they loved it.

So, when they become part of the MM.net collective in 9 and 11 years, respectively, they'll be good to go.

And hopefully for you they will be playing with their own money.

knine
04-19-2012, 12:02 PM
Joe??? Hmmmmmmmm, Joe??? Who's this Joe character you speak of?

Sent from my iPhone
The guy who appeared to be growing a mullet.