PDA

View Full Version : He's Gone

cruzer
02-06-2004, 09:52 PM
This is a kinda personal message. Those of us who bought our MMs from Jim Matthews will be surprised to know he and NHLM have parted ways--he'll fill you in. He is now happily working for Hooks L/M in Weatherford--9-5 Mon-Sat--ph# 817-596-0044. The dealership is located at 3015 Ft Worth Hwy. Take I 20 W to Exit 414 and follow Ft. Worth Hwy/US-180W for about 6 mi---can't miss it. Maybe "the Matthews Bunch" could surprise him again :up: :up: I think he would like to hear from you. Maury

cruzer
03-09-2004, 10:03 PM
This is a kinda personal message. Those of us who bought our MMs from Jim Matthews will be surprised to know he and NHLM have parted ways--he'll fill you in. He is now happily working for Hooks L/M in Weatherford--9-5 Mon-Sat--ph# 817-596-0044. The dealership is located at 3015 Ft Worth Hwy. Take I 20 W to Exit 414 and follow Ft. Worth Hwy/US-180W for about 6 mi---can't miss it. Maybe "the Matthews Bunch" could surprise him again :up: :up: I think he would like to hear from you. Maury
Steve and Linda suggested we try to visit Jim this week-end--just pm'd Rod and will call Bill and Joe tomorrow. Maybe we can meet somewher near the I-20/West Loop 820 junction about 10 AM and drive out to have lunch with Jim. If you know any other "Jim's Marauders", get in touch with them--also, any Marauder is welcome--we just have a great relationship with Jim and have missed him--anyhow, it's an excuse to start a rumor that El Presidente is in the area :P :P Let me know what you think, Maury

cruzer
03-11-2004, 10:28 PM
With the doubtful weather and no meeting place set, how about this--if the weather is decent, I will be in Weatherford about Noon--if you want to join me, give me a call (817) 296-3819 Friday and we'll see what we can do . If there is ANY precip, I am not going- Maybe we can get more organized at a later date. Give me a call, Maury

cruzer
03-14-2004, 05:12 PM
The rain cancelled the run--talked to Jim and he appreciated the thought--we'll do it sometime soon-By the way, he got in a DTR '04 on Saturday--spread the word-also there is a new Silver '04 w/moon roof at North Hills :( Maury