PDA

View Full Version : St Louis Bunch Mark your calendars - 2 dates!

BODYMAN
04-20-2012, 09:56 AM
Hello to all St. Louis, Missouri MM's Hope all are doing well!

Mark youre calenders guys it is time for a couple gatherings.

1st Meet--Friday May 4th @ GIR Gates open at 7:00 till? like it says Midnight Madness

In speaking with John (Buckwheat) he has mentioned a meet on May 4th Friday evening @ GIR (Gateway raceway). For midnight madness. It is a very good time. You all can either race or not just sitting,standing around BS,ing and so forth. John said they have decent food to.:beer: Hope to see ya all there!!

2nd Meeting-- Saturday may 19th starting at My Place

On the 19th Iam gonna plan on having a meet up at myplace in Warrenton & then Take a cruise down Hwy 47 to Hwy 94 to 1 of the Winerys on 94. Say like the Bluffs they have outdoor patio,excellent food, Live music. All overlooking the Missouri river. It is a very nice scenice drive to the Winery's and should be a good time also a kid friendly environment. Now for the good part Zack & Becky are coming down that weekend so let's show some hospitality to them Chi-town folks. Some of you STL guys have mentioned a meet with a cruise involve so figure this could be a good opportunity for that. Hope to see you all then & @ GIR:beer::beer:

So Again Please mark youre calenders for these dates Both meets will be a very good time. so come on out all. Please post up if you plan to attend these meets. Hope to see everyone there..

jmarino
04-20-2012, 11:27 AM
sounds GREAT:banana2:

I cant wait. The only one I will not be able to make is May 4. Other than that the dates sound good... I will let you know

bolsen
04-20-2012, 02:09 PM
I'll double check with the wife, but I should be G2G!

BODYMAN
04-20-2012, 02:28 PM
Cool guys! Should be some good times! Iam gonna make good plans for the cruise/meet at my place! Lookin foward to midnight madness also it's been a while since being to one:beer:

bolsen
04-20-2012, 02:45 PM
My tranny needs a rebuild I think. I should definatly be at the second event with the Rauder, but the first I may have my wife's Nissan Murano.

BUCKWHEAT
04-20-2012, 04:59 PM
My tranny needs a rebuild I think.

Great time to find out what that Tranny is made of. Thrash it down the strip & a) its all good or b) you get a rebuilt tranny quicker. What could be better than that?

BUCKWHEAT
04-20-2012, 05:04 PM
I am getting rear control arms, Watts links, and maybe an Eaton LSD on my MM for the drags on May 4th. If car isn't ready i will bring the beater-the ecoboost TT Lincoln. Any stock MM want to run my six cylinder?

BODYMAN
04-20-2012, 06:22 PM
I am getting rear control arms, Watts links, and maybe an Eaton LSD on my MM for the drags on May 4th. If car isn't ready i will bring the beater-the ecoboost TT Lincoln. Any stock MM want to run my six cylinder?

Bragger! Thats one real beater six cylinder

1stMerc
04-20-2012, 07:08 PM
Unusual for me, but right now i'm day to day, hour by hour due to medical issues.

BODYMAN
04-20-2012, 09:05 PM
Unusual for me, but right now i'm day to day, hour by hour due to medical issues.

Wish the best Waymon. I can sympathize, get well soon my friend

eric jones
04-21-2012, 04:48 AM
I will be able to make the meet at your house Todd (even if I have to use a vacation day :). Is it also going to be a pick and pull party? Sure would be nice!

Smalldogg/03mm
04-21-2012, 05:59 AM
I'm in with the car are not.. I will be there.. Me Love mid night maddness!!!!

Antoine

BODYMAN
04-21-2012, 07:33 AM
Cool! I just got a text from Zack & for sure he is coming and also Dominick (Motorhead350). This should be a really good time on the 19th:D

Hacklemerc
04-24-2012, 09:10 AM
I'll be able to make the 19th but not the 4th. Maybe I'll be able to drag the wife and baby along.

bolsen
04-24-2012, 09:50 AM
I'll be able to make the 19th but not the 4th. Maybe I'll be able to drag the wife and baby along.
That's what my plan is...

BODYMAN
04-24-2012, 09:57 AM
All good with me! As most of ya know I got a 6 & 8 yr old myself..

visionmercury
04-24-2012, 06:29 PM
ill be there at least one of them. just depends on the ex and work

kmastl
04-24-2012, 06:36 PM
Count me in for the 19th. I am going see about Gateway next Friday. Todd are you going to run the SB at MM?

BODYMAN
04-24-2012, 08:01 PM
ill be there at least one of them. just depends on the ex and work

Thought you were married?

BODYMAN
04-24-2012, 08:06 PM
Count me in for the 19th. I am going see about Gateway next Friday. Todd are you going to run the SB at MM?

Unfortunately not Ken! I need to redo my fuel, wire in cutoff switch (cause battery in trunk), get my Wideband reinstalled, 31 splines in & few nick nacks also. Sounds like the 19th may be a awesome gathering.. :beer:

I will be at Gateway even though I wont be racing..

bolsen
04-26-2012, 10:08 PM
I'm working 6pm to 6am all next week. So I won't be able to make the strip. Hopefully a few of us can meet there again sometime soon.

BUCKWHEAT
05-02-2012, 05:34 PM
Weather looks to be good. Track opens at 7pm. Racing after 8pm & untill 2
AM. I hope to see you there! Bring a helmet.

BODYMAN
05-02-2012, 05:55 PM
Weather looks to be good. Track opens at 7pm. Racing after 8pm & untill 2
AM. I hope to see you there! Bring a helmet.

Plan on being there! As for my SB Iam starting to accept this year may be a wash even though it is still early. Just got a ton of small things to get done and a few big things, As if that wasnt enough Iam debating doing a fairly good size mod to to the valve train if parts fall threw

BALLZ_80
05-11-2012, 05:57 PM
Im in. I will bring my fishing pole this time for your place. and the cruze sounds cool to.

BODYMAN
05-15-2012, 08:58 AM
Im in. I will bring my fishing pole this time for your place. and the cruze sounds cool to.

Sweet! Hopefully we get most folks out there! We got alot of new folks who never seem to make any meets, comeon folks MAN UP!!! 11:30 to 12:00 meet at my place!!!!!!!!!! Iam gonna bump this every day until FRiday.. How many times do we get visitors to our neck of the woods:beer::beer::beer::beer:: beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

BODYMAN
05-15-2012, 09:00 AM
Not just Zack & Dominick & the 2 Beckys but Pat from down south will be here to so comeon folks!!!

kmastl
05-15-2012, 09:48 AM
I'll be there sending you a PM now.

BODYMAN
05-15-2012, 09:52 AM
I'll be there sending you a PM now.

Weird! I just logged in to send U a mesg.. Look foward to seeing ya Ken & that GTO!!

BALLZ_80
05-15-2012, 03:48 PM
Todd do u mind posting your address. i dont remember how to get there cause im to old and i forgot where you lived the second i left. Also what is the total mm that said they will be there so far?

BODYMAN
05-15-2012, 05:32 PM
Todd do u mind posting your address. i dont remember how to get there cause im to old and i forgot where you lived the second i left. Also what is the total mm that said they will be there so far?

As for how many not sure Jody?? Ill shoot my address & directions. There are several new members but other then one of them not sure if any of the other new guys are coming??

BODYMAN
05-16-2012, 07:06 AM
Bump************

Pat
05-16-2012, 08:27 AM
Todd, I count 12 different posters on this thread that indicated attending the GTG. However, not all have Marauders or serviceable Marauders. Not sure if BUCKWHEAT is attending the GTG or just going to the race track. Your MM seems to be in maintenance status.

KMasti - GTO

BODYMAN, Zack, Dominic, Pat, Ballz_80, Bolsen, Hacklemerc, small dogg, Eric Jones, visionercury, and jmarino, BUCKWHEAT have MM's.

kmastl
05-16-2012, 10:27 AM
Odd man out. BUMP

BODYMAN
05-16-2012, 11:19 AM
Odd man out. BUMP

LOL dam GM products!!! Ha,HA.

Yeah I dunno pat we seem to have a good group here but alot at times tend to no show! I know Jmarino,Eric,Ballz,Kmstl, Zack & dominic are in for sure. Along with youre self, I sent John (Buckwheat) a PM but havent heard from him yet?

Pat
05-16-2012, 12:39 PM
Patricia and I are going to pull in to the Baymont Inn, yea... the one run by the Indians, the DOT kind not the feather kind, on Friday evening and leave Sunday Morning early.

Hope I didn't drive off Kmastl.

BODYMAN
05-16-2012, 12:52 PM
Patricia and I are going to pull in to the Baymont Inn, yea... the one run by the Indians, the DOT kind not the feather kind, on Friday evening and leave Sunday Morning early.

Hope I didn't drive off Kmastl.

Nah I doubt it Ken (kmastl) & I are good friends he will be there..:beer:

Hacklemerc
05-16-2012, 07:38 PM
WEll I was going to be there but my day off got cancelled. I'm getting forced into work due to manpower shortages. If you guys go out for a cruise you should come voer to Belleville for the Art On the Square. I'll be working it keeping the artists in line.... Damnit

1stMerc
05-16-2012, 08:40 PM
I hope to make it but no promises. Have to see what the body holds for me.

BODYMAN
05-17-2012, 06:59 AM
I hope to make it but no promises. Have to see what the body holds for me.

Bless you Waymon. Hope ya get better:beer:

BODYMAN
05-17-2012, 02:38 PM
Just spoke with John (Buckwheat) he is also attending:beer: Should be a good time!!

Pat
05-18-2012, 02:03 AM
Time is 0400, We'll be heading out in a couple of hours, 7ish. Counted 13 planning to attend. Hacklemerc had to work.

We are staying at the Baymont, see ya'll there.

The Pat's

BODYMAN
05-18-2012, 06:46 AM
Time is 0400, We'll be heading out in a couple of hours, 7ish. Counted 13 planning to attend. Hacklemerc had to work.

We are staying at the Baymont, see ya'll there.

The Pat's

Have a safe trip!!

BALLZ_80
05-18-2012, 02:22 PM
i missed a few days of messages so to answer your question Todd. yes this is Jody. Ballz is a highschool nickname that wont go away. lol. see you tomorrow.

Pat
05-18-2012, 05:07 PM
Todd, arrived Baymont around 6PM, all OK - 653 miles, Temp 92 degrees.

The plan is to meet at your home tomorrow around 5 AM, right.

Pat

BODYMAN
05-18-2012, 05:10 PM
Todd, arrived Baymont around 6PM, all OK - 653 miles, Temp 92 degrees.

The plan is to meet at your home tomorrow around 5 AM, right.

Pat

Pat if ya get this intime once Zack and Becky Dom & Becky Were gonna be going right by the inn to a pizza place down the road from ya!!

BODYMAN
05-18-2012, 05:41 PM
I wont be up at 5am. Here what I think after meeting at my place we go for a cruise to hwy 94 1st to this Wineryhttp://www.sugarcreekwines.com/index.htm Then to this Micro brewery for lunch http://www.augustabrewing.com/index.htm a little micro brewery

BODYMAN
05-19-2012, 05:00 PM
Thanks for a great times Guys & gals!!! Just wished we could get some pic's as always a great time and seeing everyone & a few new faces to..

Pat
05-19-2012, 07:39 PM
Thanks for hosting us Todd. Good to see some old friends and some new one's.
The brewery products were stout. The blonde wasn't too shabby, too bad the Tanner was unavailable. (you just have to be there).

Got back to the hotel and fell asleep. LOL

Drive was beautiful through that part of Missouri.

See you on the flip flop.

The Pat's

BODYMAN
05-19-2012, 10:01 PM
Thanks for hosting us Todd. Good to see some old friends and some new one's.
The brewery products were stout. The blonde wasn't too shabby, too bad the Tanner was unavailable. (you just have to be there).

Got back to the hotel and fell asleep. LOL

Drive was beautiful through that part of Missouri.

See you on the flip flop.

The Pat's

Yes it turn out to be a great day. The brewery ended up being a excellent choice I thought. Thanks for staying & visiting for the day. Hopefully when I come to Louisiana to visit my brother we can meet up? :beer:

BUCKWHEAT
05-20-2012, 05:25 AM
BODYMAN put together a nice afternoon run through the Missouri River hills to a wine place. We had 9 cars (7mm) and 18 people. Good time. Always learn something. Enjoyed seeing Pat, Zack again & meeting Dom & Greg. The day was outstanding.

guspech750
05-20-2012, 07:36 AM
Wish I could have gone :-(

Sent from my iPhone
Eaton Swap + 4.10's = Wreeeeeeeeeedom!!

BODYMAN
05-20-2012, 09:09 AM
Wish I could have gone :-(

Sent from my iPhone
Eaton Swap + 4.10's = Wreeeeeeeeeedom!!

+1 on that would have been nice to see ya Joe! Theres next year cause once the track by my house is done Iam gonna set up a reserve track day so till then:beer:

Thanks John (Buckwheat) for the comments Glad you & Gina had fun...

BODYMAN
05-20-2012, 09:11 AM
BODYMAN put together a nice afternoon run through the Missouri River hills to a wine place. We had 9 cars (7mm) and 18 people. Good time. Always learn something. Enjoyed seeing Pat, Zack again & meeting Dom & Greg. The day was outstanding.

Dont forget the tail gunner! The Red GTO (Kens) The wife said we should have put him in the frt & it could have been like Rudolph LOL.. Very nice car Ken by the way.