PDA

View Full Version : C.A.R.B. Certification Progress Report

Jerry Barnes
02-07-2004, 01:29 PM
Ladies and Gentlemen,

I wanted to give you an update on the C.A.R.B. Certification process for the Trilogy Supercharger Kit. I have spoken to Richard at C.A.R.B. and he will be working with us to get the certification by the end of March. It is a 30 day process and we will start the documentation next Monday. Richard will identify the labs that can perform the test in or near Michigan. Since the car has already performed well in our visit to Tom Leonard's shop last week, I am very confident we should pass the prescribed tests with relative ease. So, for all of those folks in California, see you soon.

Thanks

Jerry

TOM LEONARD
02-19-2004, 08:30 AM
Jerry,

I just e-mailed Kanako. You may get it before you recieve this post. We just got back from our Caribbean cruise (thought about all of you on the freezing East Coast) and the "goodies you send were waiting in my office. A big THANKS! The banner will be proudly displayed at our first show this spring. By the way, before I left on our trip, Sparky took the BLWNMRC to be repainted. It came out beautiful. Now it looks like a show car. Take care, and talk to you soon!!!!

studio460
02-22-2004, 10:41 PM
THANK YOU, JERRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!