PDA

View Full Version : Centerville.......once again

Pat
04-24-2012, 12:46 PM
My Marauder is getting fixed, no not FIXED, fixed. So I am inquiring 0f the club if Centerville is going to be in the mix again this year? :sing:

Sorry to have missed the last two years but Patricia and I are more flexable now.

If so.would a mid summer rather than early fall meet date be favorable?
Say, not later than mid August.

Let's talk. Mike.....?

Regards,

Pat

SID210SA
04-24-2012, 02:29 PM
Pat,

Call me anytime after 3 P.M.

Pat
04-24-2012, 05:59 PM
Mike;

I was communicating with Ted today and he indicated that he has plans for traveling in the month of October. I may be traveling this year also, but it will be more like September/October - before the snow flies in the Rocky Mountains.

MV10 is 12-15 Sept, may want to keep that in mind for those who want to go, From SA to MV10 is 1328 miles.

Mike, you had someone in your family circle that does photo shop, right? Would that person be receptive in putting together a decal like the days of old? I'll supply the images and print the decals, just need someone to put it together on a digital file. Do you still have the old decal's? That can give that special person a guide as to what the project entails.

Let me know.

I'll post something on NTM and direct them here. So we only have one thread.

Pat

MercNasty
04-26-2012, 09:21 PM
man me and about 3 other MM owners will be there this year for sure.

Pat
04-27-2012, 04:51 AM
man me and about 3 other MM owners will be there this year for sure.

MercNasty, the suggestion on the table now is the Waco 1st Saturday Cruise nite, instead of Centerville.

Please look at the Latest posts on the North Texas Marauder forum.

Pat

MercNasty
04-28-2012, 11:34 AM
ok ill check it out now, Waco is closer to us so thats better.

Pat
05-05-2012, 02:54 PM
Mike;

I heard from Maury yesterday and he's trying to manage life with Ginny requiring more care. He is planning to attend the Waco GTG. He will have family members watch over Ginny during his absence.