PDA

View Full Version : Buyer Profile

MAD-3R
12-06-2002, 08:36 AM
Logan,
How about puting the now famous/infamous Buyer profile in a one click option. IT is a very well writen piece, and would make referancing it easyer. :)

Logan
12-06-2002, 01:09 PM
Ummm... Not to sound lazy, but what's the link?

MAD-3R
12-06-2002, 01:38 PM
After a quick search of the forums :cool:
This is the link at the botem of the cut and past.

This was taken from www.rushlincolnmercury.com

seabreeze
12-06-2002, 02:41 PM
Holy Smokes, people!

I about fell out of my chair after reading the profile on the web link. I had no idea I could be targeted so perfectly (at least, that's who I think I am!). Kudos to all you guys who don't fit the profile and still love the car.

Mine's scheduled for build this week, I'm still hoping for a big, fast, smooth, black and fun ride for a Christmas present (oops, not too PC if taken out of context, hopefully no offense to any of the readers!)

seabreeze
12-06-2002, 02:48 PM
Holy Smokes, people!

I about fell out of my chair after reading the profile on the web link. I had no idea I could be targeted so perfectly (at least, that's who I think I am!). Kudos to all you guys who don't fit the profile and still love the car.

Mine's scheduled for build this week, I'm still hoping for a big, fast, smooth, black and fun ride for a Christmas present (oops, not too PC if taken out of context, hopefully no offense to any of the readers!)