PDA

View Full Version : New 1/4 drag strip

norcag
02-08-2004, 01:42 PM
I think this may be of interest to NTM members. New strip to open 02/14/04 in Cherokee County. Made visit to location yesterday. It will be top notch. www.cherokeecountymotorsportsp ark.com Norman

muslhed
02-08-2004, 04:57 PM
Cool! Another one in my neck of the woods! I'm there....

2003 MIB
02-09-2004, 01:23 PM
Wow!- nice research and recon Mr. Cagle...I wouldn't mind meeting every month for a track day. I hesitate to change locations for the 21st since it's already been posted but I think a March Saturday at the new place might be a lot of fun.:beer:

jspradii
02-10-2004, 08:49 PM
Wow!- nice research and recon Mr. Cagle...I wouldn't mind meeting every month for a track day. I hesitate to change locations for the 21st since it's already been posted but I think a March Saturday at the new place might be a lot of fun.:beer:
Well I won't be able to make Hallsville on the 21st (car is going in on the 16th for motor rebuild and tranny upgrade). I have looked at Cherokee County, and it looks like a great little track, and Rusk isn't any furhter from you or me, really, than Hallsville. That nice , l-o-o-o-ng concrete launch pad should be really good for hookin' up! March sounds great!:banana2:

norcag
02-12-2004, 07:14 PM
Any time in March is good with me. I may give the new track a try before then. It appears that CCMP will be one of the better tracks around this neck of the woods when it is finished. Johnny Issacs owns the the track and he lives on the property. Dan and Jim, good luck on your mods. Norman