PDA

View Full Version : Wild Woody`s 2-8-04

Hack Goby
02-08-2004, 06:40 PM
Considering I only posted on wednesday It was a good turnout tonite.Jerry.Lidio,Dave,Darryl ,Dan,Santino,Neon Frank,and myselfTalked the talk and had some food.Dave passed out an events calender and even though this wasn`t an offical get together it had a good feel to it.I got E-Mails from Jim and Tim saying they could not make it but dont worry guys its a long year and yes Tim we will try to get downriver so you and Jim don`t` have to come so far.Lowell you missed a good one Dave showed up with #2 and his badgeless grille but not to be outdone Lidio showed up with his newly supercharged Marauder with a suprize in the trunk .Pics were moved to the photo area

Lowell
02-08-2004, 07:02 PM
I was thiking all along that NOS stood for New Old Stock! :beer:

bigslim
02-08-2004, 07:15 PM
As usual it was a good time. I think it will be a great summer here in the Motor City. Can't wait to see Lidio fire the bottle up with the supercharger.

MarauderMike
02-08-2004, 08:54 PM
dang, I missed the post altogether. oh well, next time! :lol:

MI2QWK4U
02-08-2004, 09:06 PM
As usual guys, it was great to see everyone again. Was even better to break out the Marauder from mothballs! Couldnt resist the dry pavement and clear skys.... Let her warm up....then let her stretch her legs. I still cant get over driving that car, its awesum. Two months is WAY to long to do without the power! Spring cant get here soon enough for me. For those that couldnt make it tonight, fear not, I will be mailing out some information for you. It will include a calendar of the events we are aware of up to this point for the summer for vactions, days off, etc. All those that responded with contact information will get a name list with phone numbers of our group. I think there is a questionaire about what you want to do with the groupl, what types of events, etc.
IT IS IMPORTANT FOR EVERYONE TO EMAIL OR MESSAGE ME WITH EVENTS TO PUT ON THE CALENDAR! There may end up being more than one thing going on the same day, this way you can pick which you want to attend. As soon as the Crusin news has some events listed, I will put them on as well. This is going to stack up to be a great summer of fun!

merc406
02-14-2004, 04:32 PM
No after meeting party? :pimp:

Seriously tho, left town for a few, not glad to be back up here in the cold. Need warm :fire:

Lidio's gonna have the hot setup I can see when he gets it hooked up. :up:

Think "Spring" :bows: :up: