PDA

View Full Version : Be Careful!!!

stinger 7
05-03-2012, 01:41 PM
Just checking in with you all. Well, it's been almost 2 months since the death of # 619 of 7838. I am still devasted. I got her in Feb 2003 and she became a part of me. Alot of people don't understand that and say it was just a car and glad you are ok etc. But the truth is I feel like I lost a family member and I did. One that can't be replaced. PLEASE be careful, you all have beautiful Marauders. See ya around....

NavySeabee
05-03-2012, 01:44 PM
I feel for you. I'd be crushed if I lost mine!

Mercguy04
05-04-2012, 08:31 AM
I am very sorry to hear of your loss. It is even more heart breaking that your car has
been in the family for so many years. It is a loss indeed.

Please know I feel your pain to some degree as I lost a Blue in an theft late last year.
I certainly didn't have Blue in my family as long as you, but I do feel the loss as I feel
yours.

I hope you will be able to get back up soon and move in a possitive direction towards
another Vehicle of your choosing soon. Maybe another Marauder or maybe not.
Talk to your friends and family about this, they should understand your loss and
assist you as far you will let them.

Best of luck with your healing in this matter. We as a community stand with you
in your time of need.

Russell

SID210SA
05-04-2012, 08:44 AM
Glad to see your back on the board..I am still saddend by the loss of your beautiful black Marauder.....but hope to see you at some of our events soon.

Mike

mtenderenda
05-04-2012, 08:49 AM
Yeah our cars do feel like they are part of our families, lol.
Even more the guys that have modified them, and i'm one of them.
So i feel for you man, hang in there.

DOOM
05-04-2012, 09:05 AM
Your words are so true! Sorry to hear you lost your marauder.

Pat
05-04-2012, 04:04 PM
Sorry your Marauder was .........how shall I say, driven by Angels to that broad boulevard in the sky.

When your mourning time is over, adopt another one, plenty to chose from, stock or modified, most in great shape.