PDA

View Full Version : Black coating for wheels

Tom Doan
02-09-2004, 08:49 AM
Logan, I am shakeing like a leaf writing this for fear of being thrown off this site, when we are ready for privet customers I will do what ever is needed to comply, but these requests for black wheels are making me bite my lip every time I see them. I rep for a comany that carbon coats parts, I will not say who, we just moved to N.C. and are still moving in and do not have our big chambers hooked up, it takes months, I will keep every one posted, do not call or bug me. We moved here to be closer to our NASCAR clients, ever wonder why you don't see as many blown up motors anymore? This coating is black and beatiful and hard as a diamond , I am begging the boss to start doing wheels and he is thinking about it. It could end up being OEM only but I want a set for my MM " Shamu" so I will keep the pressure on.

THE_INTERCEPTOR
02-09-2004, 08:52 AM
Just outta curiosity, what part of NC? I'm in Fayetteville, at Pope Air Force Base :)

gdmjoe
02-09-2004, 08:01 PM
Hummm ... did you guys have a booth at the 23-24Jan2004 Southern Drag Racing and Hot Rod Expo in Greensboro :confused:

Event flyer (http://www.raceworks.com/expo/2004/) *Was there ... picked-up a business card of a coater.