PDA

View Full Version : Sunday Autocross at Carlisle

Ladyhawke
05-10-2012, 06:50 PM
Anyone else interested in this? I'll call tomorrow to see if it is onsite or another location.

http://www.carlisleevents.com/events/ford-nationals/

HAVE YOU RACED A FORD LATELY – SUNDAY AUTOCROSS
Hosted by the Cumberland Valley Corvette Club

The only thing better than a show-ready Ford is a show-ready Ford on the race track! The on-site Carlisle Autocross allows drivers to run the road course and compare their times to each other. Registration is required and will be available at the track on Sunday only, beginning at 10 am. The charge for each vehicle entry is $20. You will be able to make 3 timed runs consisting of 2 laps each. Times will be provided to compare with other drivers. Drivers must have a legal state driver’s license. There will be no classes or awards. This is strictly for fun and bragging rights.
•Hosted by the Cumberland Valley Corvette Club

03sport007
05-10-2012, 08:23 PM
Anyone else interested in this? I'll call tomorrow to see if it is onsite or another location.

http://www.carlisleevents.com/events/ford-nationals/

HAVE YOU RACED A FORD LATELY – SUNDAY AUTOCROSS
Hosted by the Cumberland Valley Corvette Club

The only thing better than a show-ready Ford is a show-ready Ford on the race track! The on-site Carlisle Autocross allows drivers to run the road course and compare their times to each other. Registration is required and will be available at the track on Sunday only, beginning at 10 am. The charge for each vehicle entry is $20. You will be able to make 3 timed runs consisting of 2 laps each. Times will be provided to compare with other drivers. Drivers must have a legal state driver’s license. There will be no classes or awards. This is strictly for fun and bragging rights.
•Hosted by the Cumberland Valley Corvette Club

Looks like fun....Whish I lived closer.

Ladyhawke
05-11-2012, 08:46 PM
Too bad you don't live closer.

The autocross track is at the fairgrounds. Get a little experience before MVX! :banana2: