PDA

View Full Version : Atlanta Monthly Breakfast Meet..

03 Merc
12-06-2002, 11:31 AM
All,

The next Atlanta area monthly get together is scheduled for Saturday, December 21st at 0800. We are meeting at the Cracker Barrel located at Delk Road and I-75 in Marietta. Any and all are welcome to join us...that includes you SS guys :rolleyes:... Since it's so close to Christmas we have to be nice;).. I don't want Santa leaving a bowtie in my stocking for misbehavior! :( If you need more information or directions please contact either toddalanfisher , wlbandy, or myself...

BTW this is now a monthly recurring event that is scheduled for the 3rd Saturday of every month... So if you can't make this one add it to your calender...

Hope to see you there...

TAF
12-06-2002, 01:04 PM
I'm coming to see the trailer hitch...

White Knuckles
12-06-2002, 01:08 PM
I'll try to bring my Class II as well:)

03 Merc
12-12-2002, 06:07 AM
TTT Just a reminder to mark your calendars now...

03 Merc
12-16-2002, 04:09 PM
This coming Saturday... Bill are you coming?

TAF
12-16-2002, 04:55 PM
Wayne,

I'm going to do my best to be there. My wife just inherited some "stuff" in the "Great White North" (Pittsburgh) and we are flying up late Thursday night and driving straight back on Friday...in a Penske Truck...jeez, wish I had a trailer hitch...

So, I could be there (may need the coffee after 12 hours straight) or I could miss. Hopefully the prior.

03 Merc
12-17-2002, 05:39 AM
Todd,

The last rental truck I had the misfortune of driving was limited to 45MPH...I did see 55MPH once.... coasting with the clutch in.. :rolleyes: ... At least the weather report doesn't look bad...

Hopefully we will see you Saturday...If not we will vote you in to something to teach you not to miss meetings...