PDA

View Full Version : So who's bringin' what to Carlisle

Mr. Man
05-30-2012, 11:28 AM
We will have cookies and buttermilk brownies for the group. Will also bring some hot dogs and buns.

Post up what you can bring for Saturday's BBQ and don't forget your appetite :)

NATEHAWK
05-30-2012, 11:34 AM
We will have cookies and buttermilk brownies for the group. Will also bring some hot dogs and buns.

Post up what you can bring for Saturday's BBQ and don't forget your appetite :)

Im drooling over here....I'll grab some waters and various soda's, tea, lemonade etc

DOOM
05-30-2012, 11:36 AM
Bringing hotdogs and buns.

HammerDown
05-30-2012, 11:38 AM
I have party snack mix, and then I'm being healthy and making fruit salad.

vkirkend
05-30-2012, 11:38 AM
I'll pick up whatever you may be short on or need at a local store, just let me know.

Mr. Man
05-30-2012, 12:22 PM
I'll pick up whatever you may be short on or need at a local store, just let me know.
I understand we are about 60 pieces short on the T-bone steaks;)

Mr. Man
05-30-2012, 12:23 PM
Bringing hotdogs and buns.Bring ketchup, mustard and relish too

DOOM
05-30-2012, 12:33 PM
Bring ketchup, mustard and relish too

Yeah I'm bringing CONDOM - MINTS too! :P

Mebot
05-30-2012, 12:39 PM
I have a growler still full of Mai Bock from ABC Brewery, Gettysburg. Bring some Dixie cups and i'll share

Mr. Man
05-30-2012, 01:03 PM
Going to be a lot of hungry people so you better up size from your usual small size to magnums.:coolman:

Blackened300a
05-30-2012, 01:57 PM
hotdogs and buns.

Sounds like a gay bar. :D

I have the grills with propane and I'll hit the local walmart for some burgers and buns with some condiments.

Ms. Denmark
05-30-2012, 02:49 PM

Going to be a lot of hungry people so you better up size from your usual small size to magnums.:coolman:

Oh boy! I can't wait to spend a whole weekend with these two....:rolleyes: :P :D

Odinson
05-30-2012, 03:18 PM
I am bringing meat!

DOOM
05-30-2012, 03:51 PM
I'm brining 120 hotdogs (not joking) and challenge Mr. Man to a hotdog eating contest!!! :food:

Awaiting reply! :D

ImpalaSlayer
05-30-2012, 04:02 PM
I'm brining 120 hotdogs (not joking) and challenge Mr. Man to a hotdog eating contest!!! :food:

wheres cbt? 120 wieners and he hasn't joined this thread?

Bluerauder
05-30-2012, 04:10 PM
2 packs of Bubba Burgers (that's 16-20, I think)
Hamburger Buns for above
Cheese Slices for above
2-3 Twelve Packs of drinks
Case of Bottled Water
Cooler w/Ice

Blackened300a
05-30-2012, 04:28 PM

We're gonna need a bigger grill!

jimbok1951
05-30-2012, 04:50 PM
Got 80 ordered picking them up at 0600, hot off the press, and I will be on my way, be there by 0830. Got xtra salty, can always brush off some, I am a salt junky. Yellow & spicy mustard to compliment them. Let me know if anything else is needed.

Jim Kelly

breeze
05-30-2012, 05:52 PM

I got a box of the XL version if yall need some

Mr. Man
05-30-2012, 06:02 PM
I'm bringing 120 hot dogs (not joking) and challenge Mr. Man to a hot dog eating contest!!! :food:

Awaiting reply! :D Wow a wiener eating challenge!! Now I know no one can snarf a long hot dripping juicy wiener like Doomie with or w/o condiments. :eek:

Well 20 years ago I would have taken you up on that challenge but with my gastrointestinal tract I must concede the wiener swallowing challenge to you.:wflag: :bows::beer:

So you have now acquired another trophy for yourself, unless someone else wants to take up the challenge of out swallowing hot juicy wieners against Doomie:dunno:

:banana2:Doomie:Master Champion Swallower of the Big Juicy Wieners at Carlisle! :banana2:

DOOM
05-30-2012, 06:16 PM
We're gonna need a bigger grill!

He whimped out! :shake:

:down:

Mr. Man
05-30-2012, 06:24 PM
Not chickening out but

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VrFV5r8cs0 :)

jsignorelli
05-30-2012, 08:34 PM
I'm making two gallons of my Red Sangria (as voted upon by the members).

Please... no driving for at least one hour after drinking it. I'll bring copies of the recipe for the Red, the White, and the Blue Sangrias.

Blackened300a
05-30-2012, 09:00 PM
He whimped out! :shake:

:down:

We can measure biggest dumps or a fart contest if you guys want. I didn't make a award for it but I think a roll of toilet paper would be a nice prize for the winner. :D

We have the same two small grills from last year. If someone has a portable grill they don't mind bringing, it would be appreciated.

Bluerauder
05-31-2012, 03:48 AM
Please... no driving for at least one hour after drinking it.

Not a problem. If you pop the top at 12:00 Noon .... it'll be gone by 12:15 PM. We will have about 5 hours of "recovery" before departure. Now walking down the hill is a different story. :rofl: Watch out for Out-of-Control and Run-Away Scooters this year. ;)

DWSTANG67
05-31-2012, 05:57 AM
what do we need let me know if we need something i grab some burgers from the store i guess

Ms. Denmark
05-31-2012, 06:01 AM
what do we need let me know if we need something i grab some burgers(and buns) from the store i guess
That would be great! Chips/snacks and ICE are always welcome too!

Bigdogjim
05-31-2012, 08:31 AM
Rolling in late:) I am planning on a 11-12PM arrive time:) SO if your running low or forgot anything call me I am sure someone will have my number. :up:

I will arrive with beer all the way from Canada:up:

Just got it on Monday when I returned to the USA..:burnout:

IwantmyMMnow!
05-31-2012, 01:03 PM
After reading this thread from start to finish just now, all I can say is....

DAMN :( (gonna miss a great event)

WhatsUpDOHC
05-31-2012, 02:14 PM
Not a problem. If you pop the top at 12:00 Noon .... it'll be gone by 12:15 PM. We will have about 5 hours of "recovery" before departure. Now walking down the hill is a different story. :rofl: Watch out for Out-of-Control and Run-Away Scooters this year. ;)

Sangria in the sun and I'm going to need a stretcher.

Bigdogjim
05-31-2012, 02:16 PM
No worries we will just toss you in the trunk of a marauder and let you sleep it off:lol:

FreddieH
05-31-2012, 02:38 PM
Picked up burgers and buns this morning.

RocsMerc
05-31-2012, 04:09 PM
I am cooking food at this very moment. I figured everyone will be bringing stuff for the grill anyway and I don't want to hang out at the tent just to use the BBQ, so I'm making food I can bring in a catering tray and put on a Sterno. I don't want to occupy the grill if I don't have to, otherwise we'll be waiting forever to eat. I'm making coleslaw, bratwurst and sauerkraut, and chicken marsala. By the way, if you haven't noticed, I love cooking. lol

Ms. Denmark
05-31-2012, 04:34 PM
I am cooking food at this very moment. I figured everyone will be bringing stuff for the grill anyway and I don't want to hang out at the tent just to use the BBQ, so I'm making food I can bring in a catering tray and put on a Sterno. I don't want to occupy the grill if I don't have to, otherwise we'll be waiting forever to eat. I'm making coleslaw, bratwurst and sauerkraut, and chicken marsala. By the way, if you haven't noticed, I love cooking. lol
Wow Rocco! That sounds awesome!! :banana: I just finished baking lots of chocolate chip cookies (2 different recipes) and 2 pans of frosted buttermilk brownies. Just have to think where to hide them from Mr. Man (who's out at a cruise night in MY car. LOL) What's wrong with this picture!!:D

Krytin
05-31-2012, 04:40 PM
, bratwurst and sauerkraut,

Mmmmmmm.....
now I really am POed that I'm not going!
However - since someone clipped my rear bumper today and ripped it off the car I AM glad I canceled my plans before today.
Car will be fixed and ready for next year. No one hurt in this accident because I exercised/used up ALL of my self control for the foreseeable future this afternoon!

Blackened300a
05-31-2012, 04:46 PM
Mmmmmmm.....
now I really am POed that I'm not going!
However - since someone clipped my rear bumper today and ripped it off the car I AM glad I canceled my plans before today.
Car will be fixed and ready for next year. No one hurt in this accident because I exercised/used up ALL of my self control for the foreseeable future this afternoon!

What!!!!! Was there a skull located on the scene a few feet from the wreck?? Glad you weren't hurt. Now the hunt for a rear bumper cover begins.

WhatsUpDOHC
05-31-2012, 06:05 PM
How does Stromboli (a.k.a. "Pizza Rolls") sound?

I'll get broccoli and cheese, pepperoni and cheese and cheese steak.

I'll wrap them up in foil and we can heat them up on the grill.

What do you think?

Mark

HammerDown
05-31-2012, 06:29 PM
How does Stromboli (a.k.a. "Pizza Rolls") sound?

I'll get broccoli and cheese, pepperoni and cheese and cheese steak.

I'll wrap them up in foil and we can heat them up on the grill.

What do you think?

Mark

I think it sounds delish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bring some!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ms. Denmark
05-31-2012, 06:31 PM
What she said!!

Papillon
05-31-2012, 06:58 PM

What she said!!

What they said!! :D

Comin' in Hot
05-31-2012, 07:06 PM
anyone want potato or macaroni salad?

Krytin
05-31-2012, 07:07 PM
What!!!!! Was there a skull located on the scene a few feet from the wreck?? Glad you weren't hurt. Now the hunt for a rear bumper cover begins.
Skulls are ok but the cover is done!
What I don't like is that the rear quarter didn't get hit directly but it's out to the left - I hope the frame rail isn't tweaked.
This one is gonna cost some money I just hope that Allstate doesn't atart some s**t like the car is 10 years old and has 120k miles blah blah blah.
Then I'm gonna grab & beat somebody like the Hulk grabed & beat Loki in The Avengers -"puny insurance adjuster"!

Ms. Denmark
05-31-2012, 07:16 PM
YES!!!!! (Please):)

jabird56
05-31-2012, 08:14 PM
FROM THE OTHER HALF, that will be in Nebraska:

I'll be bringing:

7 Red/white checkered tablecloths
1 Large yellow table cloth
Salt, pepper,, Montreal seasoning
The CAM'rs cooking utensils
Paula's basket from last year
2 insulated jugs for hot water
Dish soap
Dish cloths / towels
2 dish pans
Aluminum foil
Saran Wrap
Garbage bags

And some other odds and ends.

HammerDown
05-31-2012, 08:22 PM

MAC SALAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!! That's my vote:D

Wattman1
05-31-2012, 08:53 PM
I'll pick up some chips, plates and utensils. And if course, some type of fermented beverage! Already in Carlisle. Got in tonight and passed a black Marauder with Jersey plates on Hwy 11 at 7 pm.

rossv1
06-01-2012, 11:33 AM
Im bringing a couple of those giant chocolate chip cookie cakes, pecan pie, and a crumb cakes for those of you with a sweet tooth.

Mebot
06-01-2012, 11:36 AM
FROM THE OTHER HALF, that will be in Nebraska:

I'll be bringing:

7 Red/white checkered tablecloths
1 Large yellow table cloth
Salt, pepper,, Montreal seasoning
The CAM'rs cooking utensils
Paula's basket from last year
2 insulated jugs for hot water
Dish soap
Dish cloths / towels
2 dish pans
Aluminum foil
Saran Wrap
Garbage bags

And some other odds and ends.

Hey bud don't forget you've still got my growler from ABC! If you haven't drank the Mai Bock yet, no worries, Gordo and I can help you finish it off :P

:D:banana:

bosscougar
06-01-2012, 04:45 PM
I'm bringing about 5 bags of chips & 3 types of dips, plus some hot dogs & buns. I have to carry it from outside & up the hill, so I'm bringing light stuff.

Cheers & stay safe tonight!

Michael / BossCougar

jabird56
06-01-2012, 06:06 PM
Hey bud don't forget you've still got my growler from ABC! If you haven't drank the Mai Bock yet, no worries, Gordo and I can help you finish it off :P

:D:banana:

OH MY! We were back up at Gettysburg for the Memorial Day weekend, and somehow that growler was refilled again along with another one. Both are now empty,....again :(. We'll get the growler back to you as soon as we can.

:beer::beer::banana2::D

Mebot
06-01-2012, 06:53 PM
OH MY! We were back up at Gettysburg for the Memorial Day weekend, and somehow that growler was refilled again along with another one. Both are now empty,....again :(. We'll get the growler back to you as soon as we can.

:beer::beer::banana2::D

Haha no worries thats great! I was just kidding im glad that growler is getting a work out tho! We'll see you tomorrow

Sent from my Samsung Droid Charge