PDA

View Full Version : At Carlisle Thursday !

vtwoodsman
05-31-2012, 07:41 PM
We're here ! Mr. and Mrs. VTwoodsman arrived at the Harrisburg, PA Best Western Premier/Central Hotel Conference Center around 1730 hours today. We were the only Marauder here. A little while later another Black Marauder from Queens NY showed up. Now there is a DTR from Kentucky in the lot (2237 hours).

We made a drive to Carlisle just to poke around a bit, then drove through the Hampton Inn parking lot, but no Marauders in sight.

The weather is/was beautiful today, but tomorrows forcast shows an good chance of rain. Saturday and Sunday will be much better. If you believe the weatherman that is!!!

We're looking forward to seeing the crew tomorrow. :banana:

Bluerauder
05-31-2012, 07:57 PM
I am driving up tomorrow morning in convoy with Sherm and Blown3.8. We'll get there between 11:00 AM and 12:00 Noon driving straight to the Showfield. Won't arrive at the Hampton Inn until Friday late afternoon.

HammerDown
05-31-2012, 08:26 PM
We're here ! Mr. and Mrs. VTwoodsman arrived at the Harrisburg, PA Best Western Premier/Central Hotel Conference Center around 1730 hours today. We were the only Marauder here. A little while later another Black Marauder from Queens NY showed up. Now there is a DTR from Kentucky in the lot (2237 hours).

We made a drive to Carlisle just to poke around a bit, then drove through the Hampton Inn parking lot, but no Marauders in sight.

The weather is/was beautiful today, but tomorrows forcast shows an good chance of rain. Saturday and Sunday will be much better. If you believe the weatherman that is!!!

We're looking forward to seeing the crew tomorrow. :banana:

Yes, the weather here in Baltimore could NOT HAVE been MORE beautiful. Could we please continue that for 2 more days???????????

We will be there Friday around 12:30 p.m. Looking forward to seeing you then, John & Marianne:)

slickster
05-31-2012, 08:28 PM
I read in a autoweek magazine that the convertible marauder will be there

Ms. Denmark
06-01-2012, 02:29 AM
Hey guys! Glad you made it safe and sound. Mr. Man and I will see you on the show field about 10ish. :beer:

DOOM
06-01-2012, 07:28 AM
Now there is a DTR from Kentucky in the lot

DTR in the lot! Kentucky tags! :eek:

Heckman is here! :lol:

Comin' in Hot
06-01-2012, 07:46 AM
I'm way behind due to the issues I resolved the last could of days, I'll be there by 1pm