PDA

View Full Version : AutoRama this Saturday

R Dean
02-12-2004, 09:49 PM
Looks like the weather will cooperate this Saturday, for a cruz down I-35
:rock:

Any locals planning to attend AutoRama, besides Logan…

What about the parking around the Dallas Market Hall, during AutoRama

Adequate parking for a MM with no door dints ….. :D

2003 MIB
02-13-2004, 04:53 AM
Looks like the weather will cooperate this Saturday, for a cruz down I-35
:rock:

Any locals planning to attend AutoRama, besides Logan…

What about the parking around the Dallas Market Hall, during AutoRama

Adequate parking for a MM with no door dints ….. :D

Good Morning,
Parking will be tough but because it's mostly car folks door dings are rare. Logan is in spot 125 with the Lone Star Cougar Club. It's the only Marauder I saw last night. I'll be there Saturday in a Marauderville T-shirt and jacket. Bald guy, ugly, 5'10"- 200lbs. and dipping Skoal.- Dan

Racerx88
02-13-2004, 08:25 AM
Good Morning,
....................and jacket. Bald guy, ugly, 5'10"- .............
Well Dan, at least you're honest.

:lol:

2003 MIB
02-13-2004, 08:32 AM
Well Dan, at least you're honest.

I always look at myself like "How would I be described by a witness if I just robbed a liquor store?" Keeps ya honest....:banana2:

R Dean
02-13-2004, 08:39 AM
Good Morning,
Parking will be tough but because it's mostly car folks door dings are rare. Logan is in spot 125 with the Lone Star Cougar Club. It's the only Marauder I saw last night. I'll be there Saturday in a Marauderville T-shirt and jacket. Bald guy, ugly, 5'10"- 200lbs. and dipping Skoal.- Dan

Dan,

Appreciate the info …..

Hmmm…..I thought all Texans were between 6’4” and 6’ 6” all cloned from a single strand of John Wayne DNA :D

Only exception being the Lone Star State’s favorite son George W. :bows:

Weather people indicated last night that the storm West of Oklahoma was falling apart and would not be a factor ….

Well, this morning per NOAA Weather:

Dallas/Fort Worth area..

Today: A chance of snow and sleet after noon. Chance for precipitation is 30%. Mostly cloudy, with a high around 36. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm.

Tonight: A chance of snow and sleet before 8pm, then a chance of rain and snow between 8pm and midnight, then snow likely after midnight. Chance for precipitation is 70%. Cloudy, with a low around 30. North northwest wind around 6 mph.

Saturday: Snow likely. Chance for precipitation is 70%. Cloudy, with a high near 32. North northwest wind around 8 mph. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible. :shake:
------------------------------------------

Sunday would be an option but…

NBC announced this week that their broadcast of the Daytona 500 on Feb. 15 will be in high definition, the first such broadcast of NASCAR's premier series…
:up:

Will check weather early Saturday morning…. Again thanks for the info … was looking forward to seeing Logans’s souped-up four door family sedan.. :burnout:

2003 MIB
02-13-2004, 09:08 AM
[QUOTE=R Dean]
Hmmm…..I thought all Texans were between 6’4” and 6’ 6” all cloned from a single strand of John Wayne DNA :D

Yeah, that's my Mom. She can't go to Autorama this year-stupid parole board.

Gentlemen, if the weather is nasty I may just stay at the house...I don't even like ice in Jack Daniels.

Racerx88
02-13-2004, 12:21 PM
Well, looking at the latest radar loop, it DOES look like it might be thinning around DFW, but I still think it's gonna snow tonight, at least a little bit anyways. Go here to see the radar loop: http://www.intellicast.com/Local/USLocalWide.asp?loc=kt08&seg=LocalWeather&prodgrp=RadarImagery&product=RadarLoop&prodnav=none

MAD-3R
02-13-2004, 02:16 PM
Sorry guys. It's my fault. Sence I'm trying to escape winter this weekend, my karma won't let me, so you get snow.

2003 MIB
02-13-2004, 02:20 PM
Sorry guys. It's my fault. Sence I'm trying to escape winter this weekend, my karma won't let me, so you get snow.

Gee thanks Phil...It's probably karmic justice from your Ennis sunburn.:P

MAD-3R
02-13-2004, 02:23 PM
Gee thanks Phil...It's probably karmic justice from your Ennis sunburn.:P

Hadn't thought of that... well, I never do things by half mesures.

Logan
02-13-2004, 07:46 PM
1st friggin time in like two years it's snowed in Dallas... Yeesh. Thanks Phil. :P

cruzer
02-13-2004, 08:31 PM
Thanks to everyone that showed up at Autorama last night--it was a great show of support for our parent organization--Lone Star Cougar Club. They are the ones that make our participation in events such as this possible. So, thanks to---Logan, 2003MIB (Dan), RVT04 (Steve), jfclancy (JOE) and RacerX88 ( Dean and Gayle). We all got a good look at Logan's hot rod--WOW, what a ride !!!!! Let's get together soon. Maury :up:

Bigdogjim
02-14-2004, 12:07 AM
1st friggin time in like two years it's snowed in Dallas... Yeesh. Thanks Phil. :P

Hey! We get almost every weekend:baaa: :cry:

Redster
02-14-2004, 12:12 AM
I would have been there but I promised my wife I would take her to dinner. Next month I'll be there.

jfclancy
02-14-2004, 12:17 PM
Thanks to everyone that showed up at Autorama last night--it was a great show of support for our parent organization--Lone Star Cougar Club. They are the ones that make our participation in events such as this possible. So, thanks to---Logan, 2003MIB (Dan), RVT04 (Steve), jfclancy (JOE) and RacerX88 ( Dean and Gayle). We all got a good look at Logan's hot rod--WOW, what a ride !!!!! Let's get together soon. Maury :up:

hey Maury
Was at Owens at 0803 this morning must have missed you for b'fast. You did not let the 4 " of snow worry You did You?
Wow was planning on going to Autorama today went out twice roads are in prtty good shpae BUT the North Texas Amadons are out in full force! Get in middle of bridge hit brakes ARRRRRGH, they drive me Crazy.

Joe Clancy :beer: :beer:

cruzer
02-14-2004, 09:58 PM
hey Maury
Was at Owens at 0803 this morning must have missed you for b'fast. You did not let the 4 " of snow worry You did You?
Wow was planning on going to Autorama today went out twice roads are in prtty good shpae BUT the North Texas Amadons are out in full force! Get in middle of bridge hit brakes ARRRRRGH, they drive me Crazy.

Joe Clancy :beer: :beer:
Joe, sorry we missed you--yes, I'm chicken--have a STEEP drive with stone walls on either side-and it curves--tried it when snow was about 2 in--almost lost it ---so I put the MM back in the garage--hope we can get a group for the 26th--should be there next Sat--wife's birthday. Maury

2003 MIB
02-16-2004, 05:53 AM
Well said Maury! I liked the setup better than the show because you can hear the cars run when they bring them in to the building. The pizza's always good too. Make yourself a note though, Lady X's name is GAYLA not Gayle- she once shot a man in Reno just to watch him die....:up: