PDA

View Full Version : Going to the 2004 Chicago Auto Show Tonight

UAW 588
02-13-2004, 05:43 PM
Me and wife will be going to the Chicago Auto Show tonight. If anyone is going tonight I'll be easy to find, just look for the as*hole that won't get out the Marauder display and let others sit behind the wheel. Hey I'm special, I'll tell them they have to be member of this site to get a chance to sit behind the wheel. Oh, I'll be also noticable tonight on the 10 o'clock news. I plan on destroying any :uzi: JAP CRAP that gets in my way to the food stands or bathrooms. Hell, I don't need a reason; I'll just plead Autoworker insantity. :banana: Well hope to see you there, I will wearing my Marauder.net pins with pride. :rock:

MapleLeafMerc
02-13-2004, 06:24 PM
Me and wife will be going to the Chicago Auto Show tonight. If anyone is going tonight I'll be easy to find, just look for the as*hole that won't get out the Marauder display and let others sit behind the wheel. Hey I'm special, I'll tell them they have to be member of this site to get a chance to sit behind the wheel. Oh, I'll be also noticable tonight on the 10 o'clock news. I plan on destroying any :uzi: JAP CRAP that gets in my way to the food stands or bathrooms. Hell, I don't need a reason; I'll just plead Autoworker insantity. :banana: Well hope to see you there, I will wearing my Marauder.net pins with pride. :rock:

Take no prisoners, UAW! ;)

"The job you save mat be your own" :up:

mad man
02-14-2004, 04:52 AM
Me and wife will be going to the Chicago Auto Show tonight. If anyone is going tonight I'll be easy to find, just look for the as*hole that won't get out the Marauder display and let others sit behind the wheel. Hey I'm special, I'll tell them they have to be member of this site to get a chance to sit behind the wheel. Oh, I'll be also noticable tonight on the 10 o'clock news. I plan on destroying any :uzi: JAP CRAP that gets in my way to the food stands or bathrooms. Hell, I don't need a reason; I'll just plead Autoworker insantity. :banana: Well hope to see you there, I will wearing my Marauder.net pins with pride. :rock:Glad i am going sunday.But i am going to check out the new mustang. my marauders replacement :bs: