PDA

View Full Version : The Third Annual New Hampshire Meet: Can You Come??

Ms. Denmark
06-22-2012, 12:32 PM
We would like get a head count to see who might be coming to The New Hampshire Meet this year. Our hotel will block a separate parking area for us based on the number of vehicles and we've been asked to give a rough count ASAP to reserve our Club Parking for the Custom and Classic Car Show at the Speedway. Please take a minute and post up if you might be coming and the number of people and vehicles in your party. Eric and I thank you! We hope to see YOU! :)

List of who's coming so far (will be updated as needed):

NavySeabee / wife
nh muscle
Ms.Denmark / Mr. Man
DWSTANG67 + 1
Comin' in Hot
drewb457
wb1dgp
Larry Durham
vtwoodsman/Marianne
RFOverlord
Billboard

Ladyhawke / Haggis (pending)
beantown mm /+ 2 (pending)
beantown mm's friend with SB (pending
SMOKE/Marcela (pending)
PRCARGUY (pending)
Loco123 (pending)
PaCammer (pending)
RacerX (pending)

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-Cmbhbh3tN8E/T68awn2B0-I/AAAAAAAAAwA/rKfIskGKtwg/s550/Calavaras%2520%252768_%252766% 2520Mercury%2520Park%2520Lane-002.jpg

The 3rd Annual New Hampshire Meet Aug. 16-19 2012 Official Itinerary

Hotel information
Our host hotel is The Hampton Inn in Concord/Bow, New Hampshire. We are booked as The Mercury Marauder Club. (group code MMC)

http://www.hamptoninnconcord.com/ (http://www.hamptoninnconcord.com/)

Reservations must be made by calling the hotel directly @ (603) 224-5322). Tell the operator you are with the Mercury Marauder Club, group code MMC.

The Itinerary

August 16 (Thursday) Group dinner at Ella Coya.

August 17 (Friday) 9:30 am. Leave Concord for a scenic car cruise around Lake Winnipesaukee with stops at the Castle in the Clouds for lunch and a tour of the Mansion and Gardens.
http://www.castleintheclouds.org/ (http://www.castleintheclouds.org/)

Then traveling on to the Wright Military Museum in Wolfeboro to see their collection of military history. 4 pm. We will complete the loop around the lake and return to Concord in time for dinner
http://www.wrightmuseum.org/ (http://www.wrightmuseum.org/)

4 pm. We will complete the loop around the lake and return to Concord.

7:30 pm. Group dinner at The Red Blazer in Concord.

August 18 (Saturday) http://www.nhms.com/images/carshow_12_250x150.jpg

It's the main event! We will participate in the Classic and Custom Car Show at the New Hampshire Motor Speedway NASCAR track. This is the first year Marauders will be in a class of our own with trophies warded for first, second and third place!!!

Car Show Registration is $25.00 and includes admission for 2 adults for BOTH Saturday and Sunday.

http://www.nhms.com/schedule/major/c...stom_car_show/ (http://www.nhms.com/schedule/major/c...stom_car_show/)

To request a car show registration form:
1. Call the speedway at (603) 783-4744 or
2. Pm me or Mr. Man with a fax number or mailing address and we'll get a form out to you.

8:30 am Leave Concord for the drive to Loudon. Stop at the registration desk at the track to pick-up your official car show papers and goody bag. Proceed to our show parking on the grass in the Hospitality Area.

5:30 pm. After the car show we will take the cars out on the NASCAR Magic Mile Oval for paced laps!!

7 pm. Dinner together Saturday night at Makris Restaurant to celebrate and admire our trophies! :beer:

August 19 (Sunday) Breakfast at the hotel and goodbyes for those needing to head home. For those able to stay, we will return to the Speedway for Day 2 of the Car Show with peer judging for special awards. The Best of Show on Sunday will be invited to bring their vehicle back for the Sylvania 300 and be their guest in the suites for the race.

"Eric and I enjoy planning this annual meet in beautiful New Hampshire
and invite you to join us!"

RacerX
06-22-2012, 12:35 PM
Just waiting to see when my wife's back surgery is scheduled for... :(

Ms. Denmark
06-22-2012, 12:37 PM
Just waiting to see when my wife's back surgery is scheduled for... :(
We were hoping you could make it this year, Bill. Hope everything works out.

NavySeabee
06-22-2012, 02:55 PM
I'm coming! I'm coming! Wife is coming too!:banana:

Ms. Denmark
06-22-2012, 03:03 PM
I'm coming! I'm coming! Wife is coming too!:banana: Alright!! :beer:

nh muscle
06-22-2012, 04:36 PM
I should be there after work!!!!

Ms. Denmark
06-23-2012, 07:30 AM
I should be there after work!!!!
See you there!

DWSTANG67
06-24-2012, 12:57 AM
I am working out a deal to get off from work i should know for sure this week.

Sounds like a fun time

1 vehicle 2 people

Bigdogjim
06-24-2012, 03:33 AM
So close but so far away:alone:

Have a great time.

Ms. Denmark
06-24-2012, 04:18 AM
I am working out a deal to get off from work i should know for sure this week.

Sounds like a fun time

1 vehicle 2 people We have our fingers crossed that you can make it, Dean.

So close but so far away:alone:

Have a great time. Would be so great to have the BigDog along. next time.

Comin' in Hot
06-24-2012, 06:09 AM
I'm 90% coming, but at this point it looks like I'll be leaving home at midnight and arriving just in time for the scenic cruise.

Ms. Denmark
06-24-2012, 02:42 PM
I'm 90% coming, but at this point it looks like I'll be leaving home at midnight and arriving just in time for the scenic cruise.
So Derek, does that mean you want me to drive your car while you snooze thru the scenic cruise???:banana2::banana2: YES!! :beer:

Comin' in Hot
06-24-2012, 02:46 PM
So Derek, does that mean you want me to drive your car while you snooze thru the scenic cruise???:banana2::banana2: YES!! :beer:

I am giving myself 2 1/2 extra hours for a nap somewhere, and a couple monster energy drinks, I SHOULD be fine.

Ms. Denmark
06-24-2012, 02:49 PM
I am giving myself 2 1/2 extra hours for a nap somewhere, and a couple monster energy drinks, I SHOULD be fine.Oh.....:depress: :alone::D But IF you are too tired you can just take a nap in the passenger seat and I will be MORE than happy to chauffer you around the lake.:)

Comin' in Hot
06-24-2012, 02:53 PM
Oh.....:depress: :alone::D But IF you are too tired you can just take a nap in the passenger seat and I will be MORE than happy to chauffer you around the lake.:)

I'm sure I'll sleep like a baby while you do a hot lap around the lake :lol:

DWSTANG67
06-25-2012, 03:34 PM
Talk with the scheduleing people at work today and it looks like i am off for the 15 aug to the 20 aug.

So yes i can go i need a link to register for the car show

Ms. Denmark
06-25-2012, 05:24 PM
Talk with the scheduleing people at work today and it looks like i am off for the 15 aug to the 20 aug.

So yes i can go i need a link to register for the car show That's great Dean! There is no way to register on line, unfortunately. The phone number at the track is (603) 783-4744. You can ask for Susan Colby and request a form, or PM me an address and I'll send one out to you. We'll see you there!

Ms. Denmark
06-26-2012, 06:04 PM
Your Car Show registration form is in the mail, Dean. Anyone else need one?

drewb457
06-26-2012, 06:53 PM
Booked!!!!

Ms. Denmark
06-27-2012, 02:29 AM
Booked!!!!
Glad you can make it! :beer:

Ms. Denmark
06-28-2012, 02:42 AM
NavySeabee, your registration form is in the mail. :)

jerrym3
06-28-2012, 10:18 AM
Guess you're not going to squeeze in a road trip up Mt Washington? :) :) :)

Ms. Denmark
06-28-2012, 11:40 AM
Guess you're not going to squeeze in a road trip up Mt Washington? :) :) :) You know, I would LOVE to take the cars up to the top some year. That's quite a bit north of Loudon up past North Conway. It's a spot that is near and dear to my heart because Mr. Man asked me to marry him, way up there at the top.;)

NavySeabee
06-28-2012, 03:21 PM
NavySeabee, your registration form is in the mail. :)

Thanks! I'll be looking for it.

jerrym3
06-28-2012, 04:50 PM
You know, I would LOVE to take the cars up to the top some year. That's quite a bit north of Loudon up past North Conway. It's a spot that is near and dear to my heart because Mr. Man asked me to marry him, way up there at the top.;)

I've done the trip four times, twice in big TownCars, once in a 68 Cyclone GT, and once in my 2003 TBird, top down.

Fantastic journey.

The road is so narrow in spots that certain vehicles are not allowed. (I think big SUVs are not permitted.)

Ms. Denmark
06-28-2012, 05:23 PM
I've done the trip four times, twice in big TownCars, once in a 68 Cyclone GT, and once in my 2003 TBird, top down.

Fantastic journey.

The road is so narrow in spots that certain vehicles are not allowed. (I think big SUVs are not permitted.)
Yes, it is a fantastic experience.. Been up there only that once, in Eric's GMC pickup. Must have been amazing driving up in the convertible. Would like to make the trip again, maybe in the Marauder. (maybe with a bunch of Marauders.;))

WhatsUpDOHC
06-28-2012, 09:25 PM
Sorry, can't do.

MVX will take ALL of my vacation/MM chits from "The Missus".

And, YES!!!!, I do rule the roost if anyone is askin'.

Mark

Ms. Denmark
06-29-2012, 02:41 AM
Sorry, can't do.

MVX will take ALL of my vacation/MM chits from "The Missus".

And, YES!!!!, I do rule the roost if anyone is askin'.

Mark We're sorry too Mark. Maybe next time. And no worries....your Manly Maness is not in question.:P

Ms. Denmark
06-30-2012, 06:07 AM
These are a few of the sights and activities we enjoyed on a previous NH Meet. :beer:

Ms. Denmark
06-30-2012, 06:15 AM

Haggis
06-30-2012, 10:12 AM

I got my wrist slapped by the lady exiting that tunnel. Can you say: :burnout:

Ms. Denmark
06-30-2012, 12:11 PM
I got my wrist slapped by the lady exiting that tunnel. Can you say: :burnout:
LOL I remember! Such a bad boy! Now that I have your attention, are you and Chris joining us this year? :confused:

Haggis
06-30-2012, 01:03 PM
LOL I remember! Such a bad boy! Now that I have your attention, are you and Chris joining us this year? :confused:

I tried twisting her arm, now it is your turn.

Ms. Denmark
07-01-2012, 07:36 AM
I tried twisting her arm, now it is your turn.
No worries Gordon. It's supposed to be fun so we won't twist arms. :P We'll miss you but see you next time.

NavySeabee
07-05-2012, 03:47 PM
Hotel booked, registration mailed for Saturday's show. Since we won't get there till Friday early afternoon and will miss the lake cruise and lunch, Wendy and I are planning to do that Sunday morning instead of attending the car show a second time. Sounds like a great weekend!

Thanks for the form Ms.

Ladyhawke
07-05-2012, 06:03 PM
Send us the paperwork for registration, in case we can make it.

Mr. Man
07-05-2012, 06:58 PM
Send us the paperwork for registration, in case we can make it.
Will do. :)

Ms. Denmark
07-06-2012, 05:48 AM
Send us the paperwork for registration, in case we can make it. We really hope you can!!!!! Please, please, please! (That's me twisting your arm):D Seriously, we would love to spend some time with you and Gordon.

Ms. Denmark
07-08-2012, 07:15 AM
Hotel booked, registration mailed for Saturday's show. Since we won't get there till Friday early afternoon and will miss the lake cruise and lunch, Wendy and I are planning to do that Sunday morning instead of attending the car show a second time. Sounds like a great weekend!

Thanks for the form Ms. Sounds great! We'll be back to Concord for dinner on Friday evening and can maybe plan somewhere to meet you guys. Doing the lake cruise on Sunday should work out fine for you! The rest of us can give you the benefit of our experiences on Friday. LOL

For beantown mm, your Car show Registration form is going out in the mail tomorrow (Monday). Would be great to have you and your SB at the show! :cool:

List of who's coming will be updated as needed:

RacerX (pending)
NavySeabee / wife
nh muscle
Ms.Denmark / Mr. Man
DWSTANG67 + 1
Comin' in Hot (90%)
drewb457

Ms. Denmark
07-09-2012, 04:09 PM
Send us the paperwork for registration, in case we can make it. Chris & Gordon, your registration form is in the mail! If you want, why not make your hotel reservation too. It can be cancelled...but we hope not! :beer:

For beantown mm, your Car Show Registration forms (2) are going out in the mail tomorrow. Would be great to have you and your friend with the other SB at the show! :cool:

RacerX (pending)
NavySeabee / wife
nh muscle
Ms.Denmark / Mr. Man
DWSTANG67 + 1
Comin' in Hot (90%)
drewb457

Anyone else need a registration form for the Car show? Please call or PM us and we'll get one to you. See post #1 for all the details and planned itinerary for our third annual New Hampshire meet. Every body's welcome!

MarauderJim
07-10-2012, 04:40 PM
I'll take the plunge and attend my first show.
I will to register for both the hotel and the show.
I look forward to meeting other Marauder owners!

Jim :)

Ms. Denmark
07-10-2012, 05:26 PM
I'll take the plunge and attend my first show.
I will to register for both the hotel and the show.
I look forward to meeting other Marauder owners!

Jim :)
A DBP!?!? :awe: :banana2:

That is awesome Jim! We are really glad you are coming. Do you want us to send a Car Show registration form out to you? Just shoot me a pm with an address and we'll put it in the mail. See post # 1 for all the hotel info. Looking forward to seeing you!

RacerX (pending)
NavySeabee / wife
nh muscle
Ms.Denmark / Mr. Man
DWSTANG67 + 1
Comin' in Hot (90%)
drewb457
wb1dgp

Mr. Man
07-12-2012, 11:39 AM
:bump::bump:

Mr. Man
07-12-2012, 12:03 PM
Just remembered to get hotel room for ourselves..duh. It's all good:)

Ms. Denmark
07-14-2012, 08:27 AM
Hoping to hear from Vtwoodsman, Larry Durham, SMOKE, MMO3MOK/RF Overlord, Billboard. If you're out there guys, we hope you can come along this year! Just won't be the same without you!! :D

But we are happy that quite a few of you are coming for the first time!!:beer:

For everyone else, there's still plenty of time to make your plans. We've got a block of hotel rooms ready to go and it's easy to make your reservation. (See post # 1) Eric and I can send you a Car Show registration form, or you can call the track and request one. Call or pm us if you need any assistance or have questions. BTW we have Black, 3 Silver Birch, 2 DPB cars and at least 1 DTR! This is the first time we will showcase all four colors at the show!

RacerX (pending)
NavySeabee / wife
nh muscle
Ms.Denmark / Mr. Man
DWSTANG67 + 1
Comin' in Hot (90%)
drewb457
wb1dgp

MarauderJim
07-14-2012, 04:56 PM
I have my hotel reservation and I mailed my show reservation today to NH Motor Speedway.

Ms. Denmark
07-14-2012, 05:58 PM
I have my hotel reservation and I mailed my show reservation today to NH Motor Speedway.
That's great, Jim!! Yours will be one of 2 DBP cars attending.:beer:

We will have a full set of Marauders at the car show, one of each color!

(Actually we will have 2 or even 3 each of DTR, SB, DBP and maybe even Black !!:D)

SMOKE
07-15-2012, 07:14 AM
Got your PM Ms. D - busy like you said and the car's been holed up in storage since October!

The weekend is the same as Marcela's Bday so I'll need to see how I can make a value
proposition on a weekend away to a car show on her bday ;).

Already tried the "...but there's outlets near by" and got an eyebrow so I may
have some bait on the line :P.

Got my registration from last year in the mail and will hover on the thread
to keep the new hotel info in mind. I'll watch what my life is looking at with
regards to work and in a week or so I'll know if I can go for sure.

Thanks for putting this together and I'll chat w/ you soon.

Best,
Jonathan

Ms. Denmark
07-15-2012, 08:13 AM
Thanks Jonathan, good to hear from you! Tell Marcela that we would LOVE to celebrate her birthday with her!:beer: The Castle in the Clouds Mansion and Gardens look like they have a really nice place for lunch with a beautiful view. I'm thinking Birthday cake for desert...:D Give her our best regards and we'll keep our fingers crossed!

Ms. Denmark
07-17-2012, 02:39 AM

RacerX (pending)
NavySeabee / wife
nh muscle
Ms.Denmark / Mr. Man
DWSTANG67 + 1
Comin' in Hot (90%)
drewb457
wb1dgp
SMOKE/Marcela (pending)
RFOverlord (pending)
vtwoodsman/Marianne (pending)

PRCARGUY
07-20-2012, 09:03 AM
You can put me down as pending. Not sure if my sons will be with me. :confused:

Ms. Denmark
07-20-2012, 10:53 AM
You can put me down as pending. Not sure if my sons will be with me. :confused: That's great John!! Can never have too many SBs!!!!

RacerX (pending)
NavySeabee / wife
nh muscle
Ms.Denmark / Mr. Man
DWSTANG67 + 1
Comin' in Hot (90%)
drewb457
wb1dgp
SMOKE/Marcela (pending)
RFOverlord (pending)
PRCARGUY (pending)

Ms. Denmark
07-21-2012, 06:43 AM
It's just about 27 days to go! There's plenty of time to make plans to come along and join us. :beer:

HOTEL RESERVATIONS FROM OUR GROUP BLOCK CAN BE MADE THROUGH AUGUST 2nd.:)

CAR SHOW REGISTRATION FORMS CAN BE REQUESTED EITHER FROM THE SPEEDWAY OR FROM ERIC & ME. :)

We will bring some forms to the Quakertown, PA Mini Meet tomorrow at Red Robin for Derek and John and anyone else there who might want one.

Hotel and Registration information for the NHMS Car Show and Meet, August 16-19 2012

We have reserved a block of rooms at The Hampton Inn in Concord/Bow, New Hampshire. Room Rate is $92 + tax per night.

To reserve your room:

1. Click on Groups & Meetings

2. Type in Dates for your stay: August 16, 2012 -August 19, 2012

3. Type MMC in the GROUP CODE box.

4. Pick your room type and fill in your info as requested.

Don't forget to collect your Hilton Honours points if you are in the club!

*Rate will be $92.00 per night + taxes and fees

Reservations can also be made by calling the hotel directly @ (603) 224-5322). Tell the operator you are with the Mercury Marauder Club, group code MMC.

( Using the national Hampton Inn phone number or web site will get you nowhere, use the local options.)

Larry Durham
07-22-2012, 04:37 AM
Filling out the show registration today. Be there for Saturday. :)

Ms. Denmark
07-22-2012, 05:58 AM
Filling out the show registration today. Be there for Saturday. :)

LARRY!!! :banana2:

RacerX (pending)
NavySeabee / wife
nh muscle
Ms.Denmark / Mr. Man
DWSTANG67 + 1
Comin' in Hot (90%)
drewb457
wb1dgp
SMOKE/Marcela (pending)
RFOverlord (pending)
PRCARGUY (pending)
Larry Durham

Ms. Denmark
07-22-2012, 05:33 PM
Ok Derek, I'm adding you in at 100%! Met up with PRCARGUY and Loco123 & Pa Cammer today in Quakertown. Really twisted some arms so hope you guys will come along too! Don't forget to send your the car show registrations* and get your hotel rooms reserved!

*Be sure you put down Mercury Marauder.net Car Club in the "special parking" section on the form.

NavySeabee / wife
nh muscle
Ms.Denmark / Mr. Man
DWSTANG67 + 1
Comin' in Hot
drewb457
wb1dgp
Larry Durham

SMOKE/Marcela (pending)
RFOverlord (pending)
PRCARGUY (pending)
Loco123 (pending)
PaCammer (pending)
RacerX (pending)

Ms. Denmark
07-23-2012, 12:55 PM
I will be calling the Vice President of Customer Relations at the NHMS tomorrow to update our club parking for the show. I am requesting that the Marauders be parked on the grass in the Hospitality Area where we've been before. It's close to the food vendors, the live band and the loo, plus the grass is nice to put up a tent and set out our chairs on.

So far it looks like 8 cars confirmed and another 10 that we hope will be coming! :banana: I'll tell Susan Colby what we need for now and adjust the number as needed. Just want to be sure we have all the space we need to showcase our cars. I don't think Loudon will know what hit them!:cool:

Some pics from past NH Meets

30270 This is actually in the Fall when Eric & I were setting things up for a May meet.

30271 The parade lap on the track.

30272 Paced laps after the show with mostly Marauders out on the road course.

NavySeabee / wife
nh muscle
Ms.Denmark / Mr. Man
DWSTANG67 + 1
Comin' in Hot
drewb457
wb1dgp
Larry Durham

SMOKE/Marcela (pending)
RFOverlord (pending)
PRCARGUY (pending)
Loco123 (pending)
PaCammer (pending)
RacerX (pending)

NavySeabee
07-23-2012, 02:36 PM
So far it looks like 8 cars confirmed and another 10 that we hope will be coming! :banana:

Car show registration cleared on my CC today...confirmed! :banana:

Ms. Denmark
07-25-2012, 02:39 AM
Car show registration cleared on my CC today...confirmed! :banana: We now have 9 cars confirmed for the Car Show. That's a record!

For vtwoodsman: I'm adding you and Marianne to the confirmed list of attendees. :beer: Can't wait to see you!

NavySeabee / wife
nh muscle
Ms.Denmark / Mr. Man
DWSTANG67 + 1
Comin' in Hot
drewb457
wb1dgp
Larry Durham
vtwoodsman/Marianne

SMOKE/Marcela (pending)
RFOverlord (pending)
PRCARGUY (pending)
Loco123 (pending)
PaCammer (pending)
RacerX (pending)

Ms. Denmark
07-28-2012, 06:25 AM
It's getting closer! Can't wait! But there's still plenty of time to get your plans made to come up to New Hampshire with the rest of us. The scenery is beautiful, and we'll make the most of that with a scenic car cruise around Lake Winnipesaukee stopping off at Castle In The Clouds for a tour and lunch and also in Wolfeboro to go through the Military Museum there. The NHMS in Loudon is a great facility, the car show is well done and professionally judged on Sat. with peer judging on Sunday. It's wide open for a Marauder or two to pick up some really nice trophies! (But don't worry, your car does not need to be a "show car" for you to enter and park with the club.) We have a record number of cars and people coming this year which is great! Still hoping all you "pending" ** cough cough Jonathan, Mark, Bob, Bill, Bill, John, Gordon, Chris, the Garys et all **can make it!:beer: Everyone is welcome!

HOTEL RESERVATION ALERT: There are SIX days remaining to reserve your room at our reduced car club rate at The Hampton Inn.
Follow directions in post #1.
Reservations must be received by August 2.

CAR SHOW REGISTRATION: Call or PM me to have a form sent to you or call the track directly and request one. Follow the directions for completing the form in post #1.

NavySeabee / wife
nh muscle
Ms.Denmark / Mr. Man
DWSTANG67 + 1
Comin' in Hot
drewb457
wb1dgp
Larry Durham
vtwoodsman/Marianne

SMOKE/Marcela (pending)
RFOverlord (pending)
PRCARGUY (pending)
Loco123 (pending)
PaCammer (pending)
RacerX (pending)

Ms. Denmark
07-29-2012, 07:14 AM
10 cars registered! :banana2: RFOverlord, you are added to the confirmed list.

HOTEL RESERVATION ALERT: There are FIVE days remaining to reserve your room at our reduced car club rate at The Hampton Inn.
Reservations must be received by August 2.

NavySeabee / wife
nh muscle
Ms.Denmark / Mr. Man
DWSTANG67 + 1
Comin' in Hot
drewb457
wb1dgp
Larry Durham
vtwoodsman/Marianne
RFOverlord

SMOKE/Marcela (pending)
PRCARGUY (pending)
Loco123 (pending)
PaCammer (pending)
RacerX (pending)

Billboard
07-29-2012, 02:00 PM
PM sent: add my Black 2003 MM to the list. I attended last year and had a great time.

I will not be staying in the Hotel, but will be joining everyone at the track.

Bill

Ms. Denmark
07-29-2012, 03:43 PM
11 cars registered!

PM sent: add my Black 2003 MM to the list. I attended last year and had a great time.

I will not be staying in the Hotel, but will be joining everyone at the track.

Bill With pleasure, Bill! :beer: That is great! See you there!

NavySeabee / wife
nh muscle
Ms.Denmark / Mr. Man
DWSTANG67 + 1
Comin' in Hot
drewb457
wb1dgp
Larry Durham
vtwoodsman/Marianne
RFOverlord
Billboard

SMOKE/Marcela (pending)
PRCARGUY (pending)
Loco123 (pending)
PaCammer (pending)
RacerX (pending)

Ms. Denmark
07-31-2012, 02:42 AM
11 cars registered! (So Far):beer:
HOTEL RESERVATION ALERT: There are 3 days remaining to reserve your room at our reduced car club rate at The Hampton Inn.
Reservations must be received by Thursday, August 2.

NavySeabee / wife
nh muscle
Ms.Denmark / Mr. Man
DWSTANG67 + 1
Comin' in Hot
drewb457
wb1dgp
Larry Durham
vtwoodsman/Marianne
RFOverlord
Billboard

SMOKE/Marcela (pending)
PRCARGUY (pending)
Loco123 (pending)
PaCammer (pending)
RacerX (pending)

Call or PM Mr. Man or me if you need any help or have questions.:)

SMOKE
07-31-2012, 04:07 PM
Won't be making it by this year :(

Just bad timing w/ Marcela's Bday...too many plans floating around...

Was looking forward to the idea too! Especially the part where the pollen wouldn't land
me at the doctors office the Monday after! That springtime stuff is ROUGH up in dem dere woods....

Looks like a record turnout so keep each other company and represent!

Best,
Jonathan

Ms. Denmark
08-01-2012, 02:37 AM
Won't be making it by this year :(...

Looks like a record turnout so keep each other company and represent!

Best,
Jonathan Thanks Jonathan! We will miss you guys!

HOTEL RESERVATION ALERT: 2 days left
Reservations must be received by Thursday, August 2.

NavySeabee / wife
nh muscle
Ms.Denmark / Mr. Man
DWSTANG67 + 1
Comin' in Hot
drewb457
wb1dgp
Larry Durham
vtwoodsman/Marianne
RFOverlord
Billboard

PRCARGUY (pending)
Loco123 (pending)
PaCammer (pending)
RacerX (pending)

Call or PM Mr. Man or me if you need any help or have questions.:)

Ms. Denmark
08-01-2012, 04:56 PM
Looks like 12 cars for the show! :bunny2:

NavySeabee / wife
nh muscle
Ms.Denmark
Mr. Man
DWSTANG67 + 1
Comin' in Hot
drewb457
wb1dgp
Larry Durham
vtwoodsman
mrs.vtwoodsman
MM03MOK
RFOverlord
Billboard

PRCARGUY (pending)
Loco123 (pending)
PaCammer (pending)
RacerX (pending)

Ms. Denmark
08-02-2012, 07:23 AM
LAST CALL FOR HOTEL ROOMS! Reservations must be received today to receive our club discount.

Lucky 13! That's the number of cars now registered. :beer:

Chris and Gordon are coming!!!!

NavySeabee / wife
nh muscle
Ms.Denmark
Mr. Man
DWSTANG67 + 1
Comin' in Hot
drewb457
wb1dgp
Larry Durham
vtwoodsman
mrs.vtwoodsman
MM03MOK
RFOverlord
Billboard
Ladyhawke
Haggis

PRCARGUY (pending)
Loco123 (pending)
PaCammer (pending)
RacerX (pending)

Haggis
08-02-2012, 07:35 AM
LAST CALL FOR HOTEL ROOMS! Reservations must be received today to receive our club discount.

Lucky 13! That's the number of cars now registered. :beer:

Chris and Gordon are coming!!!!

NavySeabee / wife
nh muscle
Ms.Denmark
Mr. Man
DWSTANG67 + 1
Comin' in Hot
drewb457
wb1dgp
Larry Durham
vtwoodsman
mrs.vtwoodsman
MM03MOK
RFOverlord
Billboard
Ladyhawke
Haggis

PRCARGUY (pending)
Loco123 (pending)
PaCammer (pending)
RacerX (pending)

Awwww....Who told? :(

MM03MOK
08-02-2012, 07:38 AM
Hotel room is booked!!

Ms. Denmark
08-02-2012, 07:50 AM
Awwww....Who told? :( Uhmmm....a little bird told me? :o WE ARE SO HAPPY!!!!:banana2:

Hotel room is booked!!
:bunny2: See you soon!!!!! :bunny2:

beantown mm
08-02-2012, 08:09 AM
My check cleared, so I am good for the Saturday events, my friend is a longshot at this point.

Ms. Denmark
08-02-2012, 08:35 AM
My check cleared, so I am good for the Saturday events, my friend is a longshot at this point.

Awesome!! We'll see you there! That makes 14 cars!!!!!! :banana2:

Haggis
08-02-2012, 08:36 AM
Uhmmm....a little bird told me? :o WE ARE SO HAPPY!!!!:banana2:

I was hoping to surprise you. CHRIS!!!!!!

MM03MOK
08-02-2012, 08:55 AM
I have a number of co-workers in the Concord area and have asked them about dinner suggestions, in addition to what we've tried so far - Makris and The Common Man. Red Blazer was recommended so far.

Ms. Denmark
08-02-2012, 09:18 AM
I was hoping to surprise you. CHRIS!!!!!! You told me to twist her arm.....so I did.:D

I have a number of co-workers in the Concord area and have asked them about dinner suggestions, in addition to what we've tried so far - Makris and The Common Man. Red Blazer was recommended so far.
Thank you Mary! I'll check out Red Blazer. We are doing Makris on Saturday night as everyone seems to enjoy it and it's close to NHMS.

Haggis
08-02-2012, 09:23 AM
You told me to twist her arm.....so I did.:D

Thank you Mary! I'll check out Red Blazer. We are doing Makris on Saturday night as everyone seems to enjoy it and it's close to NHMS.

Makris, did you go there last year? Whatever happened to that 'barn' we ate at the first year?

MM03MOK
08-02-2012, 03:16 PM
Makris, did you go there last year? Whatever happened to that 'barn' we ate at the first year?
We did eat there last year. http://www.barnandgrille.com/

Maybe we could do that Thursday night....

Ms. Denmark
08-02-2012, 04:08 PM
Makris, did you go there last year? Whatever happened to that 'barn' we ate at the first year? We always go to Makris après the Car Show. :) So far everyone has enjoyed it and they seem to manage our unruly crowd very well. :D Plus it's just down the road from the Speedway. Might hafta do 2 tables this time!

We did eat there last year. http://www.barnandgrille.com/

Maybe we could do that Thursday night.... That sounds good, Mary! We'll be a smaller group for Thursday night and that should work. Need to map out a good route to Ella Coya from Concord either up to Tilton and the usual way, or..... through the woods. ;) I am so looking forward to this meet!!

PS. Let me know if you got the registration form.

Ms. Denmark
08-04-2012, 06:39 AM
Update! 14 cars so far for the Car show.....but I have it on good authority there may soon be 15 ! :banana: Can you say :trophy: :trophy: :trophy: !!!

NavySeabee / wife
nh muscle
Ms.Denmark
Mr. Man
DWSTANG67 + 1
Comin' in Hot
drewb457
wb1dgp
Larry Durham
vtwoodsman
mrs.vtwoodsman
MM03MOK
RFOverlord
Billboard
Ladyhawke
Haggis
beantown mm /+ 2

beantown mm's friend with SB (pending)
PRCARGUY (pending)
Loco123 (pending)
PaCammer (pending)
RacerX (pending)
P71 & Paula (pending)

We still hope that John, The Garys and Bill can come. If any of you "pendings" want a hotel room, pm me and I'll make every effort to get you the discounted rate (if there are rooms available). You can even register for the car show day of. It's not too late!
But PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE COMING SO THAT WE HAVE PLENTY OF CLUB PARKING. :beer:

Ms. Denmark
08-04-2012, 08:25 AM
If you are planning to come to New Hampshire, please take the Poll. ( It's in a new thread), Thanks!

Haggis
08-04-2012, 09:23 AM
We always go to Makris après the Car Show. :) So far everyone has enjoyed it and they seem to manage our unruly crowd very well. :D Plus it's just down the road from the Speedway. Might hafta do 2 tables this time!

That sounds good, Mary! We'll be a smaller group for Thursday night and that should work. Need to map out a good route to Ella Coya from Concord either up to Tilton and the usual way, or..... through the woods. ;) I am so looking forward to this meet!!

PS. Let me know if you got the registration form.

Will not be able to make dinner Thursday evening, we will meet you at the hotel later that evening.

Ms. Denmark
08-04-2012, 11:04 AM
If you are planning to come to New Hampshire, please take the Poll. We need some info from you to complete the plans.
It's in a new thread, Thanks!
http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=81343

Ms. Denmark
08-05-2012, 01:04 PM
This is the official itinerary. It has been updated to include all of our planned group dinners and events. There's no obligation to do everything listed.

Hotel information
Our host hotel is The Hampton Inn in Concord/Bow, New Hampshire. We are booked as The Mercury Marauder Club. (group code MMC)

Reservations must be made by calling the hotel directly @ (603) 224-5322). Tell the operator you are with the Mercury Marauder Club, group code MMC.

The Itinerary

7 pm Group dinner at Ella Coya. http://www.barnandgrille.com/ (http://www.barnandgrille.com/)

August 17 (Friday) 9:30 am. Leave Concord for a scenic car cruise around Lake Winnipesaukee with stops at the Castle in the Clouds for lunch and a tour of the Mansion and Gardens.

Then traveling on to the Wright Military Museum in Wolfeboro to see their collection of military history. http://www.wrightmuseum.org/ (http://www.wrightmuseum.org/)

It's the main event! We will participate in the Classic and Custom Car Show at the New Hampshire Motor Speedway NASCAR track. This is the first year Marauders will be in a class of our own with trophies awarded for first, second and third place!!!

Car Show Registration is $25.00 and includes admission for 2 adults for BOTH Saturday and Sunday.

http://www.nhms.com/schedule/major/c...stom_car_show/ (http://www.nhms.com/schedule/major/c...stom_car_show/)

2. Pm me or Mr. Man with a fax number or mailing address and we'll get a form out to you.

8:30 am Leave Concord for the drive to Loudon. Stop at the registration desk at the track to pick-up your official car show papers and goody bag. Proceed to our show parking on the grass in the Hospitality Area.

5:30 pm. After the car show we will take the cars out on the NASCAR Magic Mile Oval for paced laps!!

7 pm. Dinner together Saturday night at Makris Restaurant to celebrate and admire our trophies! :beer:
http://www.eatalobster.com/

August 19 (Sunday) Breakfast at the hotel and goodbyes for those needing to head home. For those able to stay, we will return to the Speedway for Day 2 of the Car Show with peer judging for special awards. The Best of Show on Sunday will be invited to bring their vehicle back for the Sylvania 300 and be their guest in the suites for the race.

and invite you to join us!" Ms. D

NavySeabee / wife
nh muscle
Ms.Denmark
Mr. Man
DWSTANG67 + 1
Comin' in Hot
wb1dgp
Larry Durham
vtwoodsman
mrs.vtwoodsman
MM03MOK
RFOverlord
Billboard
Ladyhawke
Haggis
beantown mm /+ 2

PRCARGUY (pending)
Loco123 (pending)
PaCammer (pending)
RacerX (pending)
P71 & Paula (pending)

NavySeabee
08-06-2012, 05:18 AM
Change of plans...

Instead of showing up there on Friday around noon, we'll be able to make it Thursday night and join the group Friday morning for the ride around the lake! :banana:

Paula, if there's a way to delete my poll please do so and I'll update it.

Yaaay!

Ms. Denmark
08-06-2012, 08:57 AM
Change of plans...

Instead of showing up there on Friday around noon, we'll be able to make it Thursday night and join the group Friday morning for the ride around the lake! :banana:

Paula, if there's a way to delete my poll please do so and I'll update it.

Yaaay!
That is great news, Pete! Are you planning to join us for the group dinner at Ella Coya Thurs. night? It will likely be a more intimate group say 6-8 people or so. Just let me know.:)

Haggis
08-06-2012, 09:08 AM
That is great news, Pete! Are you planning to join us for the group dinner at Ella Coya Thurs. night? It will likely be a more intimate group say 6-8 people or so. Just let me know.:)

wish I could join you guys, but I should eat dinner with my Dad since I do not see him that often.

How about you guys go to the seafood restraunt (:puke:) on Thursday and Ella Coya's on Friday. :D

MM03MOK
08-06-2012, 09:35 AM
I suppose we could swap Ella Coya and Red Blazer. Makris was for Saturday after the track.

And I was gonna say....you're the one that wanted Ella Coya! But eating with Dad is a good excuse. ;)

NavySeabee
08-06-2012, 10:07 AM

We most likely be arriving at the hotel past dinner time. Not sure what time yet. Maybe a beer or 6 Thursday evening.

Ms. Denmark
08-06-2012, 10:10 AM
wish I could join you guys, but I should eat dinner with my Dad since I do not see him that often.

How about you guys go to the seafood restraunt (:puke:) on Thursday and Ella Coya's on Friday. :D

I suppose we could swap Ella Coya and Red Blazer. Makris was for Saturday after the track.

And I was gonna say....you're the one that wanted Ella Coya! But eating with Dad is a good excuse. ;)
Sorry guys, it's best to do Ella Coya Thursday with a smaller group. Remember that it is a small place with NO Parking for lot's of Marauder, plus it's a longer drive out there from Concord. We have a much larger group on Friday and the Red Blazer has us covered with seating and parking. The reservation is made. Trust me on this!;) Makris is Saturday.

Ms. Denmark
08-07-2012, 02:43 AM
This is the official itinerary. It has been updated to include all of our planned group dinners and events. There's no obligation to do everything listed.

Hotel information

The Itinerary

7 pm Group dinner at Ella Coya. http://www.barnandgrille.com/ (http://www.barnandgrille.com/)

Then traveling on to the Wright Military Museum in Wolfeboro to see their collection of military history. http://www.wrightmuseum.org/ (http://www.wrightmuseum.org/)

It's the main event! We will participate in the Classic and Custom Car Show at the New Hampshire Motor Speedway NASCAR track. This is the first year Marauders will be in a class of our own with trophies awarded for first, second and third place!!!

http://www.eatalobster.com/ (http://www.eatalobster.com/)

and invite you to join us!" Ms. D

NavySeabee / wife
nh muscle
Ms.Denmark
Mr. Man
DWSTANG67 + 1
Comin' in Hot
wb1dgp
Larry Durham
vtwoodsman
mrs.vtwoodsman
MM03MOK
RFOverlord
Billboard
Ladyhawke
Haggis
beantown mm /+ 2

PRCARGUY (pending)
Loco123 (pending)
PaCammer (pending)
RacerX (pending)
P71 & Paula (pending)

DOOM
08-07-2012, 06:15 AM
For the love of God will someone please get this on video!

Or will I have to come do it myself!

Would be awesome to see and hear all those marauders flying around the track!

Ms. Denmark
08-07-2012, 06:49 AM
For the love of God will someone please get this on video!

Or will I have to come do it myself!

Would be awesome to see and hear all those marauders flying around the track! We could use a camera man....

NavySeabee
08-07-2012, 02:16 PM
We could use a camera man....

I'll have the dash-cam. If you want, I can be in the back (go ahead with the DTR jokes!) and get a dash video of the group.

Ms. Denmark
08-07-2012, 02:41 PM
I'll have the dash-cam. If you want, I can be in the back (go ahead with the DTR jokes!) and get a dash video of the group.
P...E...R....F....E....C....T ! LOL! And thanks! BTW you may have to fight Larry for last.:D

Ms. Denmark
08-07-2012, 05:24 PM
So far our host hotel is able to honor our group rate for those still reserving rooms. If you plan on coming and need a room, call The Hampton Inn in Concord as soon as possible.

I can still get registration forms out in the mail or fax one to you but I need your contact info by August 8th. Otherwise, I believe you can register at the track day of. We need a car count for Marauder Club parking spaces at the show. The more the merrier so come on out!

NavySeabee / wife
nh muscle
Ms.Denmark
Mr. Man
DWSTANG67 + 1
Comin' in Hot
wb1dgp
Larry Durham
vtwoodsman
mrs.vtwoodsman
MM03MOK
RFOverlord
Billboard
Ladyhawke
Haggis
beantown mm /+ 2

PRCARGUY (pending)
Loco123 (pending)
PaCammer (pending)
RacerX (pending)
P71 & Paula (pending)
mainiac (pending)
court_marshall (pending)

Hotel information

The Itinerary

and invite you to join us!" Ms.

NavySeabee
08-07-2012, 05:46 PM

What's normally the speed on these paced laps?:drive:

Ms. Denmark
08-07-2012, 05:55 PM
What's normally the speed on these paced laps?:drive: IIRC my stock SB hit 90ish MPH on the straightaway and MM03MOK's SC car was up over 100. That was on the road course. (I was told we'll be on the oval this year.) The rule was "don't pass the pace car and don't pass each other." So if they haven't changed the rules...:cool: ;)

Ms. Denmark
08-07-2012, 06:01 PM
Courtmarshall'coming! :banana2:

NavySeabee / wife
nh muscle
Ms.Denmark
Mr. Man
DWSTANG67 + 1
Comin' in Hot
wb1dgp
Larry Durham
vtwoodsman
mrs.vtwoodsman
MM03MOK
RFOverlord
Billboard
Ladyhawke
Haggis
beantown mm /+ 2
aftermidnite
courtmarshall +1

PRCARGUY (pending)
Loco123 (pending)
PaCammer (pending)
RacerX (pending)
P71 & Paula (pending)
mainiac (pending)

Haggis
08-08-2012, 04:55 AM
IIRC my stock SB hit 90ish MPH on the straightaway and MM03MOK's SC car was up over 100. That was on the road course. (I was told we'll be on the oval this year.) The rule was "don't pass the pace car and don't pass each other." So if they haven't changed the rules...:cool: ;)

The first year I was there I ran between 110 and 120 on the front stretch and had to slow down to keep from passing vtwoodsman.

DOOM
08-08-2012, 06:24 AM
The first year I was there I ran between 110 and 120 on the front stretch and had to slow down to keep from passing vtwoodsman.

Damn Gordon!!! :eek:

My hero! :lovies:

Ms. Denmark
08-08-2012, 11:23 AM
PRCARGUY"S coming!!:banana2: 16 + cars at the show!!!! OMG!!!! That's AWESOME!

NavySeabee / wife
nh muscle
Ms.Denmark
Mr. Man
DWSTANG67 + 1
Comin' in Hot
wb1dgp
Larry Durham
vtwoodsman
mrs.vtwoodsman
MM03MOK
RFOverlord
Billboard
Ladyhawke
Haggis
beantown mm /+ 2
aftermidnite
courtmarshall +1
PRCARGUY + 2

Loco123 (pending)
PaCammer (pending)
RacerX (pending)
P71 & Paula (pending)
mainiac (pending)

DOOM
08-08-2012, 11:44 AM
WOW!!!

This is shaping up to be a pretty big meet!

Hey Ms. D just think if you made some cookies! You would probably triple your turnout! :D

Ms. Denmark
08-08-2012, 11:54 AM
WOW!!!

This is shaping up to be a pretty big meet!

Hey Ms. D just think if you made some cookies! You would probably triple your turnout! :D
I AM making cookies! Maybe I'd better start NOW!!:eek::D

DOOM
08-08-2012, 12:27 PM

You're twisting my arm over here Ms. D!

Do they have white castle up there too???

MM03MOK
08-08-2012, 02:48 PM
Some with no nuts, please? :o

:D

DOOM
08-08-2012, 02:55 PM

I'm sure there will be plenty there! :lol:

Ms. Denmark
08-08-2012, 03:31 PM

:D LOL! I remembered! Bunnies don't like 'em....neither do Mr. Mans. :D

I'm sure there will be plenty there! :lol: I shall attempt to provide adequate quantities.;)

Oh! BTW for those who are so inclined, we can BYOB (or BYOSD) for cocktail hour in the hotel lobby! Whose bringing the peanuts and Goldfish!:beer:

Ladyhawke
08-08-2012, 07:37 PM

+1 no nuts please.

Thanks for baking Paula!

Ms. Denmark
08-09-2012, 02:42 AM
+1 no nuts please.

Thanks for baking Paula! You got it Chris! ..... But I'm still bringing Fred if you'll bring Barney! :D :D :banana:

RF Overlord
08-09-2012, 11:03 AM
You got it Chris! ..... But I'm still bringing Fred if you'll bring Barney! Barney? You mean Gordon?

http://www.ruralimagecoop.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/wi-popcorn-6081.jpg

Haggis
08-09-2012, 11:35 AM
Barney? You mean Gordon?

Yes, Guido.

DOOM
08-09-2012, 11:43 AM
Barney? You mean Gordon?

Hey that's popcorn! :up:

Ladyhawke
08-09-2012, 05:23 PM
You got it Chris! ..... But I'm still bringing Fred if you'll bring Barney! :D :D :banana:

Yep, still bringing our nuts! ;)

Ms. Denmark
08-10-2012, 07:34 AM
Yep, still bringing our nuts! ;) Gotta LOVE 'em! :lovies2:

Ms. Denmark
08-10-2012, 09:15 AM
P71 and Paula are coming!!:banana2: 17 + cars at the show!!!! OMG!!!! That's INCREDIBLE!! :D

NavySeabee
Mrs. NavySeabee
nh muscle
Ms.Denmark
Mr. Man
DWSTANG67 + 1
Comin' in Hot
wb1dgp
Larry Durham
vtwoodsman
mrs.vtwoodsman
MM03MOK
RFOverlord
Billboard
Ladyhawke
Haggis
beantown mm /+ 2
aftermidnite
courtmarshall +1
PRCARGUY (+2)?
P71
Mrs. P71

Loco123 (pending)
PaCammer (pending)
RacerX (pending)
mainiac (pending)

Haggis
08-10-2012, 09:19 AM
:woohoo:

George and Paula, it is great they are coming. Good people they are.

RacerX
08-10-2012, 09:22 AM
What's the shortest notice I (and Tracy) can give to be in on the car show for Saturday and the dinner? Thanks!

Haggis
08-10-2012, 09:31 AM
What's the shortest notice I (and Tracy) can give to be in on the car show for Saturday and the dinner? Thanks!

Three days ago.

J/K

Day of the show is fine with me, can always squeeze two more in.

Ms. Denmark
08-10-2012, 09:41 AM

Three days ago.

J/K

Day of the show is fine with me, can always squeeze two more in.

Hey Bill! What Gordon said! (You and Tracy can give us 2 seconds notice if necessary!) We would love for you to come and will hope to see you on Saturday. Let me know when you know. ;) BTW Do you have my cell? You can even call me Sat. early AM and I will make sure we have a parking space for you at the Car Show.

Haggis
08-10-2012, 09:45 AM
Hey Bill! What Gordon said! (You and Tracy can give us 2 seconds notice if necessary!) We would love for you to come and will hope to see you on Saturday. Let me know when you know. ;) BTW Do you have my cell? You can even call me Sat. early AM and I will make sure we have a parking space for you at the Car Show.

Yea, we can park you with the Cameros.

RacerX
08-10-2012, 10:02 AM
Sweet! I'll check if I have your number still. iPhone's at home.

Yea, we can park you with the Cameros.
Not too sure about that. The last few Camaros I've been near lately decided they don't like me much. :dunno: :burnout:

Haggis
08-10-2012, 10:04 AM
Sweet! I'll check if I have your number still. iPhone's at home.

Not too sure about that. The last few Camaros I've been near lately decided they don't like me much. :dunno: :burnout:

That is because you cut off your mullet.

RacerX
08-10-2012, 10:28 AM
Yeah, but, I still have the Canadian Tuxedo, bandana on the mirror and my David Lee Roth tiger stripe spandex... That should count for some win with the Camaro guys, right???

Haggis
08-10-2012, 10:30 AM
Yeah, but, I still have the Canadian Tuxedo, bandana on the mirror and my David Lee Roth tiger stripe spandex... That should count for some win with the Camaro guys, right???

The mullet is their trademark, no mullet, no....

RacerX
08-10-2012, 10:42 AM
I'm out! :( I get accused of looking like a cop. Especially in the MM, with my flat top haircut, aviator glasses and black leather jacket... :P

Ms. Denmark
08-10-2012, 10:43 AM
I'm out! :( I get accused of looking like a cop. Especially in the MM, with my flat top haircut, aviator glasses and black leather jacket... :P You and Gordon sound like twins...:D We'll park you two together. LOL

Mr. Man
08-10-2012, 09:13 PM
I'm out! :( I get accused of looking like a cop. Especially in the MM, with my flat top haircut, aviator glasses and black leather jacket... :P
You sound like one of the Village People........................ .:D

Ms. Denmark
08-12-2012, 08:46 AM
Under one week to go!! Can't wait to see all of you!

Burt Ragio is coming!!:banana2: 17 + cars at the show!!!! Still hoping that RacerX and Mainiac can make it, too. Last minute is fine, guys!

NavySeabee
Mrs. NavySeabee
nh muscle
Ms.Denmark
Mr. Man
DWSTANG67 + 1
Comin' in Hot (?)
wb1dgp
Larry Durham
vtwoodsman
mrs.vtwoodsman
MM03MOK
RFOverlord
Billboard
Ladyhawke
Haggis
beantown mm /+ 2
aftermidnite +1
courtmarshall +1
PRCARGUY (+2)?
P71
Mrs. P71
Burt Ragio

Loco123 (pending)
PaCammer (pending)
RacerX (pending)
mainiac (pending)

Anyone else? It's not too late!

Ms. Denmark
08-12-2012, 10:49 AM
Less than one week to go everybody!!!!! :banana2:

Hotel information

(603) 224-5322

The Itinerary

Thursday, August 16

Arrive and check-in for those staying at The Hampton Inn

5 pm Meet and greet in lobby - BYOB

6 pm Leave Hotel for drive to Gilford

August 17 (Friday)

Breakfast at the Hotel

9 am Meet at the cars in hotel parking lot for drivers meeting.

9:15 am. Leave Concord for a scenic car cruise around Lake Winnipesaukee.

11 am Arrive at the Castle in the Clouds for lunch* and a tour of the Mansion and Gardens.

*You may choose from 2 options for lunch: There is a cafe with patio serving a full lunch menu or a snack bar with hot dogs, snacks and ice cream.

Then traveling on to the Wright Military Museum in Wolfeboro to see their collection of WW ll history. http://www.wrightmuseum.org/ (http://www.wrightmuseum.org/)

5 pm Arrive back at hotel. Relax in lobby / freshen up for dinner

7 pm Meet in lobby and depart for dinner.

Car Show registration: If not pre-registered you should be able to register at the track day of.

Call the speedway at (603) 783-4744

8:15 am Meet at the cars in Hotel Parking lot for drivers meeting.

8:30 am Leave Concord for the drive to Loudon. Stop at the registration desk at the track to pick-up your official car show papers and goody bag or register if needed. Proceed to our show parking on the grass in the Hospitality Area.

August 19 (Sunday) Breakfast at the hotel and goodbyes for those needing to head home.

8:30 am Depart from the hotel for Day 2 of the Car Show with peer judging for special awards. The Best of Show on Sunday will be invited to bring their vehicle back for the Sylvania 300 and be their guest in the suites for the race.

5:30 pm Wave a fond farewell and head home.....until next year!

Ms. Denmark
08-14-2012, 06:00 AM
Almost go time! Eric and I took the dogs out to Doggie Camp in PA yesterday afternoon. (house is a little too quiet now :) but the cat is happy!) Folding chairs and car cleaning supplies are stowed in the trunk. Checked our radios and set to channel 5. Packed extra AAA batteries. Camera/ battery charger and small field glasses ready to go. Got a bottle of Merlot, opener, cap, cocktail napkins and 4 wine glasses. Got out our Marauder Tee shirts and caps. Now to do a little more laundry, a little more packing and a lot of baking today!
We'll be heading out tomorrow morning (Wed), after rush hour, for New Hampshire. Woo-hoo! See a bunch of you for dinner Thursday night and the rest of you on Friday, Sat. & Sun. :beer:

RacerX
08-14-2012, 06:09 AM
Definite for Saturday!!! :up:

Ms. Denmark
08-14-2012, 06:23 AM
Definite for Saturday!!! :up:

Racer X is coming!!! Great Bill! :banana: Puts us soooo close to 20 cars!! Amazing!!

NavySeabee
Mrs. NavySeabee
nh muscle
Ms.Denmark
Mr. Man
DWSTANG67 + 1
Comin' in Hot (?)
wb1dgp
Larry Durham
vtwoodsman
mrs.vtwoodsman
MM03MOK
RFOverlord
Billboard
Ladyhawke
Haggis
beantown mm /+ 2
aftermidnite +1
courtmarshall +1
PRCARGUY (+2)?
P71
Mrs. P71
Burt Ragio
RacerX

Loco123 (pending)
PaCammer (pending)
mainiac (pending)

71cyclone
08-14-2012, 06:39 AM
I will make next years event [ A lot closser than Michigan ]

RacerX
08-14-2012, 06:56 AM
You sound like one of the Village People........................ .:D
Jealous!!!

http://www.festimania.fr/7031-3961-thickbox/policier-village-people.jpg

Odinson
08-14-2012, 10:25 AM
Uh this is kinda crazy, but 25% I may be able to make it. I am actually going to be in New Hampshire with the Marauder visiting family. If my dad wants to stop by the show we'll come by. He may want more time with the grandkids. Hard to tell. He's a gearhead but seems kinda burnt out on it.

Can I just show up on Sat and park with the Marauders?

Haggis
08-14-2012, 10:36 AM
Uh this is kinda crazy, but 25% I may be able to make it. I am actually going to be in New Hampshire with the Marauder visiting family. If my dad wants to stop by the show we'll come by. He may want more time with the grandkids. Hard to tell. He's a gearhead but seems kinda burnt out on it.

Like I told Racer X, you will need to park near the Crapmaroes, mullet and all.

Odinson
08-14-2012, 11:33 AM
LOL so be it. Beggars can't be choosers.

Hey they'll make my car look good. :)

Hopefully see you Sat.

Ms. Denmark
08-14-2012, 12:35 PM

Yes you can, Matt!! But you will need to register for the car show at the office. It's good for 2 days (Sat. & Sun. for 2 adults). You
are welcome to go out on the track with us (about 5:30 pm) and even join us for dinner, both you and your dad. I'll pm you my cell so just call me if you are coming and we'll be sure to have a spot for you. We should be at the track before 9 am. Sat. morning. Really hope you and dad come out to join us!

Ms. Denmark
08-14-2012, 12:47 PM
Odinson is (hopefully) coming !! :banana: Puts us almost if not at 20 cars!! I may faint!! :D

NavySeabee
Mrs. NavySeabee
nh muscle
Ms.Denmark
Mr. Man
DWSTANG67 + 1
Comin' in Hot (?)
wb1dgp
Larry Durham
vtwoodsman
mrs.vtwoodsman
MM03MOK
RFOverlord
Billboard
Ladyhawke
Haggis
beantown mm /+ 2
aftermidnite +1
courtmarshall +1
PRCARGUY (+2)?
P71
Mrs. P71
Burt Ragio
RacerX
Odinson

Loco123 (pending)
PaCammer (pending)
mainiac (pending)

DOOM
08-14-2012, 01:05 PM
WOW!!! :eek:

That's amazing!

Hey Ms. D will all the marauders be on the track at the same time?

Someone please bring a video camera!

Ms. Denmark
08-14-2012, 01:24 PM
WOW!!! :eek:

That's amazing!

Hey Ms. D will all the marauders be on the track at the same time?

Someone please bring a video camera! That I don't know for sure yet. Eric and I will be up at the track tomorrow and will get more specifics.

BTW YOU should be there!!!!!:argue: :D Just sayin'. :burnout:

DOOM
08-14-2012, 01:42 PM
BTW YOU should be there!!!!!:argue: :D Just sayin'. :burnout:

I really wish I could! This is just too close to the marauderville meet! And the recent price jump in gas doesn't help any. :mad2: :alone:

Would love to see and hear all you guys flying and roaring around that track!

Hey someone please lay some marks down on the track for me! :burn:

Or is that allowed?

Ms. Denmark
08-14-2012, 01:53 PM

Or is that allowed? I will ask! :) Now if only you or Voula were coming.......:cool::D

Papillon
08-14-2012, 02:02 PM
I will ask! :) Now if only you or Voula were coming.......:cool::D

:banana2: :high5: :burnout::high5: :up: :high5: :banana2:

RacerX
08-14-2012, 02:08 PM
Video Camera will be there Saturday. ;)

Ms. Denmark
08-14-2012, 03:15 PM
:banana2: :high5: :burnout::high5: :high5: :banana2: Next year........!!:burnout: :cheer: :burnout:

Video Camera will be there Saturday.
Thanks Bill! And could you wear this? Please?

http://www.festimania.fr/7031-3961-thickbox/policier-village-people.jpg

Ladyhawke
08-14-2012, 07:02 PM
I really wish I could! This is just too close to the marauderville meet! And the recent price jump in gas doesn't help any. :mad2: :alone:

Would love to see and hear all you guys flying and roaring around that track!

Or is that allowed?

We got yelled at :mad: for our "exit" through the tunnel two years ago.

:shake:

DOOM
08-14-2012, 07:11 PM
We got yelled at :mad: for our "exit" through the tunnel two years ago.

:shake:

Hell raisers! :burnout:

Ms. Denmark
08-14-2012, 07:15 PM
Hell raisers! :burnout: Just took those crisp, buttery chocolate chip cookies out of the oven.....

DOOM
08-14-2012, 07:48 PM
Just took those crisp, buttery chocolate chip cookies out of the oven.....

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Can you overnight me a batch? :D

DWSTANG67
08-15-2012, 04:36 AM
http://i1104.photobucket.com/albums/h322/DWSTANG67/photo1.jpg

Almost ready to go still some cleanup today hit the road tommorrow

Ms. Denmark
08-15-2012, 05:53 AM
Car looks great, Dean!

Ms. Denmark
08-16-2012, 07:09 AM
Hi from beautiful New Hampshire!! Got here yesterday afternoon after a really nice trip up. The sun is out this morning and we just had a great breakfast here at our host hotel, The Hampton Inn in Concord/Bow. Ken the Manager is cordoning off our parking area and can't do enough to make us welcome! We are eagerly awaiting the arrival of the rest of our crowd. 6 cars arriving today and 2 more tomorrow! Everyone else is coming for the car show Sat. Eric and I are heading out soon to check the car cruise route and will be back to the hotel by 4 at the latest. We'll hang in the lobby area to greet everyone who arrives, have a glass of wine, a couple cookies and then off to dinner to kick off the weekend! Can't wait to see everybody! Safe travels All!

DOOM
08-16-2012, 08:30 AM
Have a great time everyone! :banana2:

Glad to hear its not raining! :sunshine:

maineiac
08-16-2012, 10:29 AM
I'll be there,not sure about entering the show but will attend,see you at the red blazer friday.

maineiac
08-16-2012, 01:28 PM
I'll be headed down on friday ,see you all at the red blazer,going to attent the show dontknow if my car is worthy of entering,havent had any time to clean it up today rained all day.

Ms. Denmark
08-16-2012, 01:38 PM
I'll be headed down on friday ,see you all at the red blazer,going to attent the show dontknow if my car is worthy of entering,havent had any time to clean it up today rained all day.
That's great news, Rich! Don't worry about the Marauder...they are ALL worthy of being seen together. We're just happy to have you along! Eric and I were up at the track this afternoon. They have some great looking trophies ready to go and 3 Marauders will be taking one home!:banana2:

BTW, other than a 5 second shower, the weather here has been very nice!

Bigdogjim
08-16-2012, 06:50 PM
Looking like a real good time!!! :up:

Ms. Denmark
08-16-2012, 08:23 PM
We are having so much fun, Jim! Wish you were here too. So far at the hotel we have DWSTANG67, P71 & Paula, NavySeabee and Wendy, Ladyhawke & Haggis, MM03MOK, wbgbp. Some of us went out to dinner together, some went out for pizza and we all met up back in the lobby for cookies, wine, beer and whatever it was that Gordon was pouring!!:eek: :D All 4 colors are represented, in fact we have 2 DTR cars. Great times and good people. Now it's time for bed....we have a busy day on tap for tomorrow! Good night All!

DOOM
08-16-2012, 08:35 PM
So jealous!

HammerDown
08-16-2012, 08:41 PM
So jealous!

Me TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

burt ragio
08-17-2012, 05:09 AM
I should be arriving Saturday morrning around 10:00. I am looking foward to meeting fellow members & seeing some fine rides. I assume it would be to late in the day to enter my road beaten weathered sled in the line up so I will be a MM spectator.

Ms. Denmark
08-17-2012, 05:35 AM
I should be arriving Saturday morrning around 10:00. I am looking foward to meeting fellow members & seeing some fine rides. I assume it would be to late in the day to enter my road beaten weathered sled in the line up so I will be a MM spectator.
You can register your Marauder on Sat. if you would like to! Doesn't need to be a "show car", believe me. That way you can also take laps with us! Otherwise bring a folding chair and and feel free to hang with the rest of us. We'll be looking for you!

DOOM
08-17-2012, 05:52 AM
Hey everybody! :wave:

RacerX
08-17-2012, 05:53 AM
"road beaten weathered sled"
You won't be the only one, so don't worry at all. Mine has a few dents and scratches. Some are DD's and get used. ;)

Bigdogjim
08-17-2012, 08:45 AM
So jealous!

A big plus 1:help::cry:

burt ragio
08-17-2012, 12:57 PM
You can register your Marauder on Sat. if you would like to! Doesn't need to be a "show car", believe me. That way you can also take laps with us! Otherwise bring a folding chair and and feel free to hang with the rest of us. We'll be looking for you!

Laps would be nice. But could we ask the slower pace car to remain in the pits while we take a few laps fender to fender bumper to bumper ?

MarauderJim
08-17-2012, 08:49 PM
Hi Folks,

Here's a short video of our early arrival group attending the Car Show at the New Hampshire Motor Speedway. We have more Marauders arriving for the show on Saturday and Sunday. I just have to say we have a great group!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2N-BST2lw_M&feature=youtu.be

Jim:)

guspech750
08-18-2012, 05:00 AM
We are having so much fun, Jim! Wish you were here too. So far at the hotel we have DWSTANG67, P71 & Paula, NavySeabee and Wendy, Ladyhawke & Haggis, MM03MOK, wbgbp. Some of us went out to dinner together, some went out for pizza and we all met up back in the lobby for cookies, wine, beer and whatever it was that Gordon was pouring!!:eek: :D All 4 colors are represented, in fact we have 2 DTR cars. Great times and good people. Now it's time for bed....we have a busy day on tap for tomorrow! Good night All!

:(

If only.

Sent from my iPhone
Eaton Swap + 4.10's = Wreeeeeeeeeedom!!

SC Cheesehead
08-18-2012, 05:02 AM

If only.

Sent from my iPhone
Eaton Swap + 4.10's = Wreeeeeeeeeedom!!

+1

Would love to make this meet some time, just too close to MV this year... :o

Guittard22
08-18-2012, 06:06 AM
You guys getting any rain up there today ? Mass is getting hit :(

MM03MOK
08-18-2012, 09:16 AM
Rain is over with. White fluffy clouds and sunshine. A nice breeze too. 16 cars so far, with more to come. I believe we are the largest club here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

beantown mm
08-18-2012, 10:29 AM
one more on the way, should be there around 3, gettin a late start.

Bluerauder
08-18-2012, 12:46 PM
Rain is over with. White fluffy clouds and sunshine. A nice breeze too. 16 cars so far, with more to come. I believe we are the largest club here!

When beantownmm arrives, you'll have 17. Need a color breakdown for the historical records. And a summary. ;)

Black -- 7
Silver Birch -- 5
DTR -- 3
Blue -- 1

Ms. Denmark
08-18-2012, 06:21 PM

If only.

+1

Would love to make this meet some time, just too close to MV this year... :oHey Joe & Rex! There's always next year.....:D

one more on the way, should be there around 3, gettin a late start. It was great to see you, Mark! Better late than never....thanks for coming!

beantown mm
08-18-2012, 06:46 PM
Thanks Paula, it was great to put the screen names with faces, what an awesome turnout and I am very tempted to come back up tomorrow.

Track run was awesome for us not up close to the pace car and could get some separation.

By the way, there was a horrific crash off 93 near exit 2 we came upon on the way home, fire and ambulance there, one car through the guardrail and on its roof some 300 feet later, not good at all. As we passed there was a black Marauder that looked like they just stopped, weren't in the crash I don't think, if one of our guys, let me know you are alright and not involved.

Odinson
08-18-2012, 07:04 PM
Hey guys

Sorry we couldn't make it. Just didn't work out. :(

Knew it was maybe though.

RacerX
08-18-2012, 07:11 PM
Thank you Paula and Erica!!!! What a blast! :D One little request... Everyone gets a nametag next time with their MM username and their real name under it. I'm so confused in my old age! I got most though! :P Test to follow??? :rolleyes:

burt ragio
08-18-2012, 08:00 PM
Thanks to our hosts for a great event. Great meeting a fine group of people. Looking foward to next years event.

NavySeabee
08-19-2012, 10:07 AM
We really enjoyed our weekend with all of you! Wendy and I had a GREAT time and met some GREAT new friends! Erica and Paul:rofl: , Mary (and who ever else had a hand in it), thanks for all the hard work it took to put this all together. Can't wait till next year!

Billboard
08-19-2012, 07:20 PM
Thanks Paula, it was great to put the screen names with faces, what an awesome turnout and I am very tempted to come back up tomorrow.

Track run was awesome for us not up close to the pace car and could get some separation.

By the way, there was a horrific crash off 93 near exit 2 we came upon on the way home, fire and ambulance there, one car through the guardrail and on its roof some 300 feet later, not good at all. As we passed there was a black Marauder that looked like they just stopped, weren't in the crash I don't think, if one of our guys, let me know you are alright and not involved.

That was me pulled over, I was about 50 feet behind the crash and saw the whole thing in front of me, State Police asked me to stick around to give a statement. No I was not involved in the crash.

beantown mm
08-19-2012, 08:12 PM
Good thing you guys are alright, did he get cut off, it looked real bad like someone was thrown from the car too.

Ms. Denmark
08-19-2012, 09:50 PM
We just rolled in our driveway...lots of traffic!! Did have one bright spot on the drive home when we spotted a black Marauder in CT, just ahead of us. We caught him and it turned out to be Odinson and his family also returning home from a weekend away. Always great to see a fellow mm.net member and friend out on the road! Car looked great, Matt!

Eric and I just want to say WOW! We had so much fun at our third Annual NH Meet! We loved seeing all our good friends and we met so many really great people and put faces to names. We felt we already knew them from interacting here on mm.net....and they were all amazing! I am heading to bed and will post our final attendance list, give a full account of the events and post up our pics tomorrow. Just want each and every one of you who came out to participate in this years events to know how much we enjoyed your company!! And thanks to our strong numbers at the car show, you made our goal of having our own Marauder Class a reality! Fabulous Class 29!! :bows:

This meet reinforced my belief that Marauder lovers are exceptional not only in their taste in cars but in being exceptional human beings who stick together, know how to have all kinds of fun and if trouble befalls one, there is strong support from the group and hands on help from very capable individual members. Extremely impressive group! More on the specifics later...thanks again guys! You made it happen!!

DWSTANG67
08-20-2012, 08:17 AM
Had a great time in New Hampshire the meet was a blast good times good group was great getting to know other members.

A special thanks to Paula and Erica!!!! for organizing the meet

MM03MOK
08-20-2012, 08:25 AM
Had a great time in New Hampshire the meet was a blast good times good group was great getting to know other members.

A special thanks to Paula and Erica!!!! for organizing the meet

That's Paul and Erica! Right, Gordo?

My apologies to all for falling asleep Saturday night. That's what I get for sitting down in my room after we arrived from Makris (had the awesome Seafood Chowdah and Blackened Swordfish!) and, I missed many of you Sunday morning!

Thank you all for my MM.Net Birthday Cake - oh, so, special and delicious!!!! Thank you for the cookies, Paula!!

I had a wonderful time and it's just a teaser for Marauderville 10. If the track behind the pace car was too slow for you, come to MV10 and drive at GingerMan! You will be so glad you did! See y'all soon!!

��

P71
08-20-2012, 03:27 PM
Paula and I had a WONDERFUL time, it was so nice to have had the opportunity to establish new friendships and renew old ones. Thank you Paula and Eric for organizing a most enjoyable and memorable New Hampshire meet! Thank you Mary for the MM.net contribution! Great folks, great food, great time, looking forward to next year!

Larry Durham
08-20-2012, 05:46 PM
Thanks Paula for putting togeather a great time for the members and for the hard work that wen't into putting the show togeather. I and the rest of the club had a great time and I'm sure next year will be bigger and better. :hug2::thanks:

PS Great cookies :D

Billboard
08-20-2012, 07:36 PM
Good thing you guys are alright, did he get cut off, it looked real bad like someone was thrown from the car too.

Only one person in the car, he got out all by himself, he was just going too fast for the situation. Driving in the left breakdown lane, caught a tire in the gravel and lost control, clipped another car on his way to rolling over. Terrifying scene, especially for my 12 year old daughter.

Fire/rescue took the dude to the hospital. No one else injured.

Other than that it was a perfect day, thank you all who put all the work into gathering everyone on such a beautiful day!

beantown mm
08-20-2012, 07:40 PM
Very scary stuff for sure, we didn't go over 65 the rest of the way home, I really thought that looked like a fatal, makes you realize how anything can happen on the road, your fault or not.

Take care.

IwantmyMMnow!
08-20-2012, 07:43 PM
I'm at the hotel, just finished checking in...where's everyone at? :lol:

Ms. Denmark
08-20-2012, 07:59 PM
Hey Mark & Bill, glad the accident wasn't a fatal one, and most of all that it did not involve you or any of our group! It was great to have you both at the Car Show!

I'm at the hotel, just finished checking in...where's everyone at? :lol: MV X is NEXT month...and it's in Michigan.:P

RacerX
08-20-2012, 08:03 PM
??? Your house. Ohhhh... you left us beer in the fridge, jumper cables, whip cream, peanut butter and your dog... You're going to need to call your insurance company soon... :banana2:

Haggis
08-21-2012, 04:54 AM

??? Your house. Ohhhh... you left us beer in the fridge, jumper cables, whip cream, peanut butter and your dog... You're going to need to call your insurance company soon... :banana2:

You no home. Why you go New Hampsha? We weave yestaday. You dum dum. Dog taste good, afta Bill add stuffing. Me weave dookie in sink.